Will Smith #2 He got in one little fight and we all got scared Don’t mention entanglements or Jada’s hair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's crazy to me that this woman seems to be emotionally abusing her husband on an international stage, and the media is happy to go along with it. The very soft denials about his sexuality and the nature of their relationship just serves to fan the flames of speculation more, and she knows this. Why continue to humiliate him a year and a half after the event and six months after even Chris Rock spoke his piece?

Also, witch, separated isn't divorced. He's still your husband and you're still his wife. The duck with being "surprised" that he described you as such.

Reactions: 28
either somebody needs to rescue him or we need to be rescued from them

• Sick
Reactions: 9
It feels like he’s where Ioan Gruffudd was at in 2018. Trauma bonded and can’t see a way out and will just mop up offer her at his own expense. She’s slowly bringing him down and he knows it so he’s trying to placate her so she stops. She won’t stop WS or at least until you give her what she wants.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It's crazy to me that this woman seems to be emotionally abusing her husband on an international stage, and the media is happy to go along with it. The very soft denials about his sexuality and the nature of their relationship just serves to fan the flames of speculation more, and she knows this. Why continue to humiliate him a year and a half after the event and six months after even Chris Rock spoke his piece?

Also, witch, separated isn't divorced. He's still your husband and you're still his wife. The duck with being "surprised" that he described you as such.
you are so on the money.

he watched his mother get beaten on the regular by his dad & hates himself for not physically stopping it as an early teen
he hates that his first marriage failed and he broke his son Treys family unit open.
he wants his "marriage" to Jada to work and is so psychologically broken that a Narc like Jada runs absolute rings around him, uses his surname for clout, drags him through the mud at light speed

his public breakdown could be observed last year, he put on weight on a family holiday right after the alsina affair stuff came out and was stress eating with Jada getting the kids joining in on camera mocking him for it then he put his struggle to lose weight and get strong again on social media and about killed himself while rehashing his awful teenage years to write the book on his publishers deadline.

you could see he was near suicidal and the whole fitness endeavour was out of a degree of self loathing and living up to a fake image and this is the context *along with out new information that he has been separated SO long* that leads into the Academy Awards
he had a terrible time speaking to his parents about their abusive homelife for accuracy in the biography but even then Will had to make the last chunk of his book a bunch of bulls**t where he pretends he and Jada are a couple

So Jada, Red Table Talk cancelled, music career never gone anywhere, acting just passable ... she blows everything wide open with HER autobiography and makes Wills into pulp fodder IMHO.

Jada's doublespeak is legendary - even the interview with Hota, nodding to Hota that she is a "straight shooter"

in service of her publication its all out now, she does Jay Shettys podcast and Jay delivers her a LETTER Will prepared congratulating her on the book. they are that seperate. SMH
she also says part of the reason they stay together is how OLD he is getting and her eyeroll about the GI Jane joke was not about her ego but about the alopecia community

we can all learn from her God-Tier gaslighting and ego

publicity tour continues - another sympathetic interview
---
It feels like he’s where Ioan Gruffudd was at in 2018. Trauma bonded and can’t see a way out and will just mop up offer her at his own expense. She’s slowly bringing him down and he knows it so he’s trying to placate her so she stops. She won’t stop WS or at least until you give her what she wants.
yeah he may not be a strong enough person on his own to see it and get her *Gone* and may need someone new and full of life and decency to have that contrast showing him what Jada actually is.
signs point to no hope otherwise, he already wasted a decade

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
she also says part of the reason they stay together is how OLD he is getting and her eyeroll about the GI Jane joke was not about her ego but about the alopecia community
Oh heavens not the ALOPECIA COMMUNITY!

Ffs Jada is a gorgeous woman who has some hair loss on her head. Lots of women have that, especially women in entertainment where they're constantly having their hair tortured for roles and photoshoots. And Jada looks great with short hair. HOW is it at all an "insult" to compare her current look to an iconic role from an actress who is universally considered to be unearthly beautiful? How how how? I've never understood this.

Reactions: 10
Oh heavens not the ALOPECIA COMMUNITY!

Ffs Jada is a gorgeous woman who has some hair loss on her head. Lots of women have that, especially women in entertainment where they're constantly having their hair tortured for roles and photoshoots. And Jada looks great with short hair. HOW is it at all an "insult" to compare her current look to an iconic role from an actress who is universally considered to be unearthly beautiful? How how how? I've never understood this.
100!
she is fit, always has been good looking and TBH she looks 5 to 10 years younger than what she is
makes me laugh, bet Jada (like every other celeb) laughs her ass off at guys who got male pattern baldness very young and were the butt of jokes *as the core of their fame* like Jason Alexander

the real joke is, Jada will probably never be the main star of a film again in her life let alone lead an action movie

Reactions: 5
Don't they both realise that on the surface they look like beautiful people but once they start talking they become the most ugliest 🤮

Reactions: 17
Ffs Jada, she needs to chill.

no one cared for her before the chris joke now all of a sudden everyone wants to hear from her, she should thank chris for putting her on the map.

Reactions: 8
Jada wants the marriage for the money, power and fame. She sleeps with other people and can stilll control Will.

He really does need help

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else think Jada Smith is deliberately dishing the dirt in order to make people feel sorry for Will?
Let’s face it, they are both PR obsessed and very media savvy (see how they have apparently lied for years pretending to still be a couple, apparently entirely for appearances sake). Will hasn’t got his career back after the Oscars, and it was looking unlikely he would…….but now everyone feels sorry for him and is excusing his assaulting Chris Rock, blaming Jada and saying he’s an abused husband.

Hmmmm.

Reactions: 2
No she wouldn’t want to ruin her image for him.
This.

The whole situation is bleeping embarrassing. As soon as Red Table Talk started and they were spouting word salad and exposing how weird and messy they are they cheapened themselves, talking about affairs and awkward crap with their kids on camera.

The Oscars slap was the nail in coffin, and then Jada revealing they aren’t even together anymore and haven’t been for years has made an utter joke of all of the above, which was already embarrassing.

Jada is definitely a narcissist but I’d bet good money that Will is too. People don’t pursue the type of career he has if they’re not.

Reactions: 7
At this point, with Will looking like the biggest fool and cuck on the planet, would it really do much damage to his image to just come out and say he's bi? I really don't think there's even anything that could come from him coming out as fully gay that would do as much harm to the public view of him as this tit his "wife" keeps chattin'.

He needs to pay her toxic ass off and move the hell on with his life to someone who can actually give him a bit of happiness and mutual respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Will grew up watching his Dad beat the tit out of his Mom.Jada 's parents were both raging drug addicts.Neither of them know what a healthy marriage looks like.Which is why their own is so toxic.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
At this point, with Will looking like the biggest fool and cuck on the planet, would it really do much damage to his image to just come out and say he's bi? I really don't think there's even anything that could come from him coming out as fully gay that would do as much harm to the public view of him as this tit his "wife" keeps chattin'.
Honestly I think he should (if true), it would be a step to rehabbing his image and explain what was going on. There's unfortunately still a lot of homophobia in both the black community and in Hollywood, where out gay/bi actors are almost never given starring roles in big movies.

I think Will has a lot of anger, even if you look at the roles he picks. In his early movies he was often a cocksure boyish type covering up a wounded psyche at the perception of being underestimated and ignored. In the rare moments where he drops the act and shows true vulnerability (like the dog scene in I Am Legend), it's disarming because of how real and honest it feels.

Reactions: 5
Was it Bradley cooper that goes running over to him in the ad break of the Oscar’s? There was some footage leaked awhile ago…I’m sure I remember someone who pinged the Gaydar hot footing over to comfort Big Willy. when the cameras stopped rolling.