Will Smith #2 He got in one little fight and we all got scared Don’t mention entanglements or Jada’s hair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG - Moss side? My partner spent his earliest years in Heywood, Rochdale - he definitely sounds Mancunian (and he tells me the rough parts of Manchester were more dangerous than Glasgow at its craziest - I'll take his word for it). Stephen doesn't sound Mancunian at all - unless he's had voice training?

Weird that Jada didn't touch upon the period of being around August Alsina (which, I'm sorry, sounds shady as duck to me, as they were supposed to be "helping him" initially). A mixed up young kid with no star power being messed around by one of the most famous couples in the world, who are much older. Smells like grooming to me. Not sure what Will's take on it all is. To be fair, I think Jada did the majority of the damage there.

Can't help but think there's some sort of sub - dom - humiliation thing going on. Jada tries so hard to sound relatable and "human" (even sharing her wheeze-chuckle with Stephen at times in the interview to break up the gloom of her introspection) but I can't help thinking she's hard work, very serious, self-interested and maybe even controlling.

Who we spend time talking about fondly and expressing our emotions about reveals a lot, and she doesn't speak as lovingly about Will as she does about Tupac. She sounds as if she's very bored and there was an older comment she made elsewhere saying she was crying going down the aisle! Which is a bonkers thing to say - the thought of your children reading that is just tragic.
Jada Pinkett Smith 'never' wanted to marry Will, cried at 'horrible' wedding (nypost.com)

Edit: The clip above - another OMG! - that is SO Alice Evans. She was forever taking unsolicited photos and videos of Ioan Gruffudd (her now ex-husband, unsurprisingly) - and appeared to be addicted to social media (and still is, under the guise of socks) - how dare Jada try to make him feel bad about being uncomfortable. What a b!tch. Good on you, Will, for sticking up for yourself. That is NOT "foolishness" for your therapist to sort out - it's basic common courtesy and we are all allowed privacy and personal space.

Not everything has to be documented and discussed for the public to chew over, Jada. I thought you didn't care what the public thought - or are you selflessly sharing "your truth" to help us plebs become better people? Urgh.
Moss side isn't that bad, it's reputation is worse than it actually is. North Manchester is far rougher. He doesn't sound manc and doesn't have the scally salford accent they all put on. South Manchester accent is a lot softer than North Manchester, but I don't detect that accent from him. I suppose he could have a uni accent.
Sorry for going off topic.

Has she mentioned ic they're going to get a divorce?

I've never seen what attracted him to her, looks wise his ex wife was far better looking, Jada isn't anything special and personality wise she's strange.

Reactions: 2
I just saw a clip on Jada saying they had been separated for 7 years... until the Oscars night. She is still talking about their marriage for social media likes and completely contradicting everything she has said previously!

Reactions: 6
I just saw a clip on Jada saying they had been separated for 7 years... until the Oscars night. She is still talking about their marriage for social media likes and completely contradicting everything she has said previously!
Their whole relationship is just insane, it gets more and more weird

Reactions: 5
Their whole relationship is just insane, it gets more and more weird
I wouldn’t mind if half the stuff in the press was speculation but it’s not. Shes the one putting all this info out there!

• Wow
Moss side isn't that bad, it's reputation is worse than it actually is. North Manchester is far rougher. He doesn't sound manc and doesn't have the scally salford accent they all put on. South Manchester accent is a lot softer than North Manchester, but I don't detect that accent from him. I suppose he could have a uni accent.
Sorry for going off topic.

Has she mentioned ic they're going to get a divorce?

I've never seen what attracted him to her, looks wise his ex wife was far better looking, Jada isn't anything special and personality wise she's strange.
Jada contrary to our particular opinions (potentially) was regarded as exotic because of her particular skin tone, eye colour and being her particular build which was considered the ideal at the time...

I don't get the math though, looks are part of an equation but are VERY far from everything- it doesn't matter what his ex wife looks like

like any of us now, if an utter raging A-hole of a person comes along and is a sparkling,glistening perfect 10 stunner do we leave our hubby or wife?

She left Will and thats a piece of this puzzle,due to his upbringing he didn't want turmoil or division for his kids and Sheree leaving him nearly broke him- he said if not for her delivering the divorce papers he would have stuck with her till today

I think the obsession with not splitting is not altered in either direction by it being Jada he wound up with but boy is she a master manipulator!

Reactions: 1
The latest Will Smith scandal / rumours- I don't know what to think. The guy spreading the gossip hasn't been paid for this story (to my knowledge) and has nothing to gain unless notoriety. But then the sniths are all out there going ro sue. I'm wondering whether this us why jada announced she's still with will on the one show. They will stick together over any rumours.
---
Duane Martin steps out after Will Smith DENIED the pair had sex https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...tml?ito=native_share_article-nativemenubutton

I think its true. I have been hearing those Duane rumours for YEARS like literally from early 2000’s on various forums.

Reactions: 7
I’ve been trying to find is this why him and Tisha divorced? I can’t find anything about the reasons
It would have played a part i think. I know will and Jada bailed him out of financial woes after his divorce.

I wonder why this is getting traction now though after all these years? Will really pissed someone off as he can’t catch a break since the oscars slap. 🤣

It would have played a part i think. I know will and Jada bailed him out of financial woes after his divorce.

I wonder why this is getting traction now though after all these years? Will really pissed someone off as he can’t catch a break since the oscars slap. 🤣
I didn’t know they bailed him out!

Apparently Will owes this guy money and he didn't accept the amount that Will had offered. I'm sure they will just offer him more money now and have him retract what he said, since they seem super concerned. NDA just like the other guy who is not commenting because 🤑

At the bottom of the post on DM they quote Jada from a radio interview-

She described how the rumor allegedly started: 'It's based around this person's idea that they in some way were doing business around Will's book and that they spent money or what have you and they need to be compensated.

'So he already tried to do that money shakedown,' she said. 'Will was willing to give him a certain amount or what have you and he didn't take it so this whole situation is based on that.'

Asked why Will would give him money, she said: 'Some business that they have. I don't know the complete details about it but that's about to come out because like I told you, we're about to take legal action,' she said.

Reactions: 2
Apparently Will owes this guy money and he didn't accept the amount that Will had offered. I'm sure they will just offer him more money now and have him retract what he said, since they seem super concerned. NDA just like the other guy who is not commenting because 🤑

At the bottom of the post on DM they quote Jada from a radio interview-

She described how the rumor allegedly started: 'It's based around this person's idea that they in some way were doing business around Will's book and that they spent money or what have you and they need to be compensated.

'So he already tried to do that money shakedown,' she said. 'Will was willing to give him a certain amount or what have you and he didn't take it so this whole situation is based on that.'

Asked why Will would give him money, she said: 'Some business that they have. I don't know the complete details about it but that's about to come out because like I told you, we're about to take legal action,' she said.
So it sounds like he tried to get/extort money from Will in order to keep quiet about what he saw and Will didn't give him enough.So he went public.

I'm still judging him more than Will. Blackmail is crappy, unless someone's done something wrong, in which case, blackmail them and get some cash then tell everyone anyway.