Wildwood Holl/Wildwood Lor/ Wild and Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of curiosity @Lemmings45 I had to do it and it didn’t take me that long to find the house at all which is pretty scary. And Well well well the house was last sold in FEB 2023 🤔 so that would seem Hollie maybe not be telling the truth. It does say it can take 6 months for land registry to be updated so time will tell whether she has bought it or not. Looking at the amount of work that it’s had done to how it looked back in December a house flipper has bought it. So it’s either been flipped privately to her or she is renting.

I’m obviously not going to share the address but she gave that all away herself all you have to do is scroll the area on google maps and look for a semi detached property with the same house number and hey presto you find her house it’s not that hard to do. If you are reading this Hollie you need to be careful what you are sharing. If I can find your house anybody can.

I’ve managed to find it based on her story today, she really does share every single detail about her life 🙄 It’s 100% been bought and flipped for rental based on the those Zoopla pictures. There’s no way on this earth she would have kept quite about such a huge renovation and she wouldn’t have opted for such neutral decor with the same carpet in every room. She’s definitely renting it 🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 3
Posting a photo of herself posing the mirror where her young child is in shot clearly naked is awful. She cares more about her appearance and posing for Instagram than she does about safeguarding and protecting her child from online creeps.

Reactions: 1
Is that Lorna drinking a cider in her story😐
Literally came here to say the same thing
---
Posting a photo of herself posing the mirror where her young child is in shot clearly naked is awful. She cares more about her appearance and posing for Instagram than she does about safeguarding and protecting her child from online creeps.
And showing off all her new asos purchases too. Imagine spending the only 2 days you have with your kids a week posing in a mirror and getting ready to go out to get pissed. Says it all really.

Reactions: 2
For all this earth mother stuff they portray I can’t believe one of them hasn’t got her kids and the other looks like she’s drinking wtffff

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She did not record herself singing in front of a fan like she's bleeping beyonce in the spare bedroom 😂😂😂 so cringe

• Haha
OFGS she’s on with the wine and singing. Every song sounds the same. I personally dislike her singing. Her whole facial expressions and mouth pisses me right off. Also looks like she doesn’t have a single child this week. I mean WHAT!!! She has 3 kids and not one of them lives with her. Says a lot about her parenting if both dads don’t let their kids live with her. Might be the fact she drinks like a fish every single night.

Reactions: 5
Little miss influencer now ain’t she, flashing off her 10k on the clock app, making herself a little home page, someone thinks she’s molly mae ffs. She’s posting all these stories about love and all that bullshit, nobody’s gunna wanna touch such an egotistical woman with a barge pole, good for you for loving yourself but there’s a fine line between self love and self obesssion, covert narcissist incominggggggg.

OFGS she’s on with the wine and singing. Every song sounds the same. I personally dislike her singing. Her whole facial expressions and mouth pisses me right off. Also looks like she doesn’t have a single child this week. I mean WHAT!!! She has 3 kids and not one of them lives with her. Says a lot about her parenting if both dads don’t let their kids live with her. Might be the fact she drinks like a fish every single night.
Says something when you have the dog staying at your house more often than your own kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So is Lorna due the baby yet ? Or is there some kind of problem with the baby or her ? Hate vague hospital posts. It just Screams attention.

Reactions: 4
So no updates on Lorna. Take it she is better.
And can we just discuss her letting her child play with an electric lamp and film it thinking it’s a good thing. She shouldn’t be allowed them kids at all.

Reactions: 2
'My staff members are incredible for bringing me calpol' Couldn't just say my friend or colleague had to be a flex about her big boss business babe underlings

• Sick
Reactions: 5
WHY didn’t she stop her youngest from grabbing her vape?!😡 had to get the perfect video I suppose lol

'My staff members are incredible for bringing me calpol' Couldn't just say my friend or colleague had to be a flex about her big boss business babe underlings
Staff members , did she mean her mum 😂

WHY didn’t she stop her youngest from grabbing her vape?!😡 had to get the perfect video I suppose lol
Missed that one. Has she deleted it ?

Also maybe her kid is poorly as it’s not exactly red hot anymore and he his always running around in just a nappy. Why are her kids always practically naked ?
---
Oh it was one of the sad songs she sings. Skipped past it ha

What’s with all the heartbreak songs again. If I was a man watching her stories and see that she is always singing about breaking up with someone I’d think to myself that she is constantly in a relationship with every Tom Dick and Harry. If she can’t keep a man then there is clearly something wrong with HER. Nobody can constantly keep making bad choices surely. Not all men are bad.

It seems to me as all these family orientated stories, she’s trying to prove something to someone….

I’m all for people having fun and living their life! No problem at all with going out and having a drink but it’s how often she seems to do it, that’s the concern