Wildwood Holl/Wildwood Lor/ Wild and Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes Hollie let’s brag now about all the new furniture you have bought for your house, which just helps to prove the other house you had at Christmas wasn’t actually yours as it was a ‘furnished rental’ 😂

Reactions: 3
Well I’m actually surprised I have no negative tit to say about our Hollie. Although the drinking on an evening when you are alone with a child is a bit cringe 😬

Reactions: 2
I hope to god she isn’t drinking and driving with 2 kids (one of which that isn’t hers) nice tea for the kid too. I just cant Imagine her at all cooking a decent meal for him. I bet he lives off fast food and pub food.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Drinking wine again and letting that stupid dog loose in the kids park as well 🙄

Drinking wine again and letting that stupid dog loose in the kids park as well 🙄
I was going to say this but I thought I best start cooling it down with the amount of negativity I have towards Hollie and stop commenting on everything she does. Everything she does to me gets on my nerves Ha ha HOWEVER the reel she shared this morning wound me up about putting value on a car - hypocrite - somehow can’t see her driving a cheap run around, wearing a cheap supermarket perfume, going on a cheap holiday. Why does she share tit like this when it doesn’t reflect who she is.
---
Pretty sure she should be saying AFF LINK on her posts if she is earning money on the links she shares.

Last edited:
I was going to say this but I thought I best start cooling it down with the amount of negativity I have towards Hollie and stop commenting on everything she does. Everything she does to me gets on my nerves Ha ha HOWEVER the reel she shared this morning wound me up about putting value on a car - hypocrite - somehow can’t see her driving a cheap run around, wearing a cheap supermarket perfume, going on a cheap holiday. Why does she share tit like this when it doesn’t reflect who she is.
---
Pretty sure she should be saying AFF LINK on her posts if she is earning money on the links she shares.

Everything she does irks me and I don't know why, I think it's because of the whole humble beginnings to serial bragging, and a lot of things seem "beneath" her now just no need lol
She's posted this pic with 3 magpies and an angel baby as well like is she alluding to the fact she's pregnant or was pregnant with a girl idk 👀

Screenshot_20230622-153854_Instagram.jpg

We get it - you’ve got money and can afford to buy anything you like. She is just vile. Amid a cost of living crisis and she is pure bragging about everything she has.

Attachments

Now she’s gone and made another Instagram account for her gaff😂
Shock 😂 Bets on the caption of the next post being about finally having a home for her “tribe”.

There will be an adopted cat or small animal in that house in no time and it too will get its own Instagram account.

Imagine getting down from that ladder and scolding yourself on that lightbulb 💡 clever planning there hollie. 3 bedrooms but puts all 3 of them in one bedroom together with a ridiculous bunk bed.

Attachments

Her story about nobody being a better mother to her children than herself, hmmmmmm. Pot kettle black there. Drinking and driving with someone else’s kid in the car? Oh yeah great moves mate great moves. Oak needs his own room as he’s gunna be going through puberty in about 5 years and definitely will not want to share a room with his to baby brothers, but she’s probably got plans for a at home studio or some bullshit rather than giving her kids the space.

I think the bunk bed just shows that she won’t be having the boys back full time personally. No way is that a sustainable way to have them unless it’s just for sleepovers 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think the bunk bed just shows that she won’t be having the boys back full time personally. No way is that a sustainable way to have them unless it’s just for sleepovers 🤷🏻‍♀️
I know that triple bunks are a thing but all I can think of is that top bunk being SO wobbly. Reminds me of the scene from stepbrothers where they try to make the bunk beds😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her story about nobody being a better mother to her children than herself, hmmmmmm. Pot kettle black there. Drinking and driving with someone else’s kid in the car? Oh yeah great moves mate great moves. Oak needs his own room as he’s gunna be going through puberty in about 5 years and definitely will not want to share a room with his to baby brothers, but she’s probably got plans for a at home studio or some bullshit rather than giving her kids the space.
Oh wow have I missed something. Not seen that. Just been and checked it out. Does ONE of the fathers have a new partner then and it’s aimed at them aha

Also what happened to the Retreat link on her profile. Realised that they can’t do it now lol 😂
---
She must feel really unsafe where she is living. She Needs a tracker on the car, CCTV and now an electric gate and fencing. That sounds like a good house to buy (coughs - rent)

Attachments

Oh wow have I missed something. Not seen that. Just been and checked it out. Does ONE of the fathers have a new partner then and it’s aimed at them aha

Also what happened to the Retreat link on her profile. Realised that they can’t do it now lol 😂
---
She must feel really unsafe where she is living. She Needs a tracker on the car, CCTV and now an electric gate and fencing. That sounds like a good house to buy (coughs - rent)
Probably cus of us finding out where she lives😂💀

• Haha
Probably cus of us finding out where she lives😂💀
Well she shouldn’t have given away too much info about her life. I don’t get why so many people do on a public platform. I’d never in my life dream of sharing the front of my house and the number and say where it is.