Wildwood Holl/Wildwood Lor/ Wild and Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine driving filming yourself ‘eye bleeping’ yourself whilst your CHILD is in the back of the car in a bloody baby seat. She really needs to sort her priorities out.

Then within the next 5 minutes posting a selfie of yourself parked next to some wheelie bins. Great back drop. Ha ha ha

I literally can’t stand how much she loves herself.
---
View attachment 2182325

Recording herself driving with the kids in the car 🤢
I literally was just posting the exact same thing. She is one totally tit mother. She doesn’t deserve that title at all. She would rather eye duck Herself for all to see than protect her kids.
---
Noticed she has changed her grid again too. Where’s all the body shots gone from her lavish holidays without her kids.
---
I hope this comment Lorna made on kaines post was a joke ? Just noticed it.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Wheelie bin backdrop photo gone haha think she realised what was behind or was it the fact that she was saying traffic is a nightmare but then Posting herself again 5 minutes later next to some bins.
---

---
Maybe because you pay to reach that many people using sponsored ads.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Wtf is she doin. Why is she buying land when her kids need a stable home and their own space? Someone take them kids pls.

Reactions: 3
I would have waited until they get planning Consent as this could all backfire. She just can’t wait can she to show off. How have they got 7k followers already. Must be one of her dead accounts she is using or bought followers already.
You’re right about it being a dead acc. Go and look at all the tagged photos of their new page.

Attachments

They’ve not got the land yet tho, they’ve only put a bid in🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I saw that and was like oh no, if it doesn't happen they'll look a bit daft 😅
If they don’t get it Hollie will twist it to make out they want something “even better for their customers” to hide the embarrassment of speaking before anything is confirmed.

I’m sick of hearing about it already. A Bit presumptuous telling everyone about it before it’s actually set in stone. Also do they not realise the costs. Decent cabins cost about £80k EACH and the hot baths outdoors won’t be cheap either. And she said they are all going go live there too. What with their chickens and ‘puppy farm’ and ‘cat farm’ hate puppy / cat farms makes me sick. Don’t think they will get planning permission for all of that. Doesn’t even look like it has road access either.

Think they are running before they can walk. Also the shop in Ponte isn't even up and running yet. They will be bankrupt before they know it. Trust me. Ive Seen it allllllll before. She thinks Money grows on trees and magically appears. Deluded.

Also Seen kanes Story with their CAGED HENS on concrete. This makes me sad.

RANT OVER ha
---
I’m telling you they are going to move to a farm / small holding next. Doesn’t Lornas garden just have fake grass though ?
I called it in FEB ha - knew that was their next move. Can read them like a book.
---
Found the plot of land. £80k
---

---
So is this Right : if they win the bid at say £100k and IF they do manage to get planning consent (doubtful) for all of what they propose they have to pay the seller an extra 30% of increased value To the land Covering a 25 year period ? So Everytime the land increases in value with everything they do too it they have to pay the seller more money. Wouldn’t touch that with a barge pole. Plus you cant get a personal or business mortgage with a clause like that involved. So would have to financed with either cash or bank loan. And don’t forget the 10 year lease they took on the new premises too. Walk first Girls don’t run.
---
Get your planning permission first Girls thats all i will say. You Need planning permission for EVERYTHING you place on that land.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’m sick of hearing about it already. A Bit presumptuous telling everyone about it before it’s actually set in stone. Also do they not realise the costs. Decent cabins cost about £80k EACH and the hot baths outdoors won’t be cheap either. And she said they are all going go live there too. What with their chickens and ‘puppy farm’ and ‘cat farm’ hate puppy / cat farms makes me sick. Don’t think they will get planning permission for all of that. Doesn’t even look like it has road access either.

Think they are running before they can walk. Also the shop in Ponte isn't even up and running yet. They will be bankrupt before they know it. Trust me. Ive Seen it allllllll before. She thinks Money grows on trees and magically appears. Deluded.

Also Seen kanes Story with their CAGED HENS on concrete. This makes me sad.

RANT OVER ha
---

I called it in FEB ha - knew that was their next move. Can read them like a book.
---
Found the plot of land. £80k
---

---
So is this Right : if they win the bid at say £100k and IF they do manage to get planning consent (doubtful) for all of what they propose they have to pay the seller an extra 30% of increased value To the land Covering a 25 year period ? So Everytime the land increases in value with everything they do too it they have to pay the seller more money. Wouldn’t touch that with a barge pole. Plus you cant get a personal or business mortgage with a clause like that involved. So would have to financed with either cash or bank loan. And don’t forget the 10 year lease they took on the new premises too. Walk first Girls don’t run.
---
Get your planning permission first Girls thats all i will say. You Need planning permission for EVERYTHING you place on that land.
They are just bleeping stupid, more money than sense 🙄

Reactions: 2
A retreat slap bang next to a motorway junction and dirt bike course 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A retreat slap bang next to a motorway junction and dirt bike course 🤔🤔
And near 3 - 4 other well-being businesses (2 spas, a well-being space and a leisure centre.

also looking at the map, the only access in is via a public footpath. It has a bus lay-by in front of it and a main road Junction. they absolutely will not get planning for road access to the site. Most of the trees in that area on the front roadside to the plot could be protected so don’t think they will be able to take them down to develop the land. It’s all bullshit.Even if they buy it they will have so many hoops to jump through and it will cost an absolute arm and leg to build. What about water access, drainage and electricity? They are so dumb.what they going to do put a Wind Turnbine on ? What about toilet waste ? Ha let’s see if this happens. They make it sound like it’s going to happen next week. It will take them years to get everything in place and able to open to public.
---
7.50 and traffic at that junction is bad. They won’t get a bus layby moved to get access to that field by car at all.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
God I’m laughing so hard going through all their stories again. Anyone who isn’t far up our hols ass can see she’s got a different persona every Monday😂👌🏼 they’d have been better off offering wild and wood birthday spa days or some tit, It looks like agricultural land- god knows how they’re gunna get PP for that😐

Reactions: 7