Wildwood Holl/Wildwood Lor/ Wild and Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so - the other day she posted about how she was proud of herself as she managed to be a MUM for the day as she spent the day with her 3 kids on her OWN. Wow 😮 is she for real. 😂 like who actually says that publicly.

Also a ten year lease on a building in this current downwards tread to the way people are spending their money is some commitment. Hope it works out.
The location of their new store is a huge mistake, it’s an absolute tit hole!! (It’s my hometown, I’m allowed to say it 🙊) Totally the wrong place for a huge store like that, they’re expanding into the wrong territory geographically. It’ll crash and burn within 12 months.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The location of their new store is a huge mistake, it’s an absolute tit hole!! (It’s my hometown, I’m allowed to say it 🙊) Totally the wrong place for a huge store like that, they’re expanding into the wrong territory geographically. It’ll crash and burn within 12 months.
Totally agree…. I know the area too. 😂

Reactions: 1
Now Hollie’s getting a boob job. We’ll never be done hearing about it or seeing the before and afters. I’d like to say hopefully she goes for the natural look but going by her teeth probably not 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Now Hollie’s getting a boob job. We’ll never be done hearing about it or seeing the before and afters. I’d like to say hopefully she goes for the natural look but going by her teeth probably not 😂
This girl is literally so unhappy with every aspect of herself. Fake hair (majority of the time) fake teeth, fake lips, fake eyelashes, now fake boobs, fake tan (sun beds) wouldn’t surprise me if she goes for a gastric sleeve or something next too. But yet is the owner of all natural skincare company. Doesn’t make sense. Her image doesn’t match her brand whatsoever.

How can someone who says they are happy as a pig in tit be so unhappy at the same time. Her whole life is becoming fake. She literally is the most fake person I have ever come across.

I would seriously like to see her be more natural - like she was before money came into her life. When you look back at how she looked on her first photos on a market stall she looked so much better than she does now. Stop it Hollie. Honestly stop it.

Reactions: 6
This girl is literally so unhappy with every aspect of herself. Fake hair (majority of the time) fake teeth, fake lips, fake eyelashes, now fake boobs, fake tan (sun beds) wouldn’t surprise me if she goes for a gastric sleeve or something next too. But yet is the owner of all natural skincare company. Doesn’t make sense. Her image doesn’t match her brand whatsoever.

How can someone who says they are happy as a pig in tit be so unhappy at the same time. Her whole life is becoming fake. She literally is the most fake person I have ever come across.

I would seriously like to see her be more natural - like she was before money came into her life. When you look back at how she looked on her first photos on a market stall she looked so much better than she does now. Stop it Hollie. Honestly stop it.
I remember just a few years ago she said she was giving up using filters on her photos because she wanted things to be real and now she’s morphing herself into an Instagram filter.

You’re spot on with her not matching the brand. She’s so lost and it’s clear to see.

Reactions: 2
I remember just a few years ago she said she was giving up using filters on her photos because she wanted things to be real and now she’s morphing herself into an Instagram filter.

You’re spot on with her not matching the brand. She’s so lost and it’s clear to see.
Omg I remember this as well! She made such a big deal of it, deleted all her old photos etc and yet here she is slapping filters on everything!

Reactions: 3
Her mum looks more authentic to the brand (a bit of a scruff) but more in keeping.

Oh and Hollie is watching this thread 😂 notice today how she is more bare faced (no filter either) teeth still look too big for her though. She might grow into them one day when she fills her face with filler. She still doesn’t suit the brand though. I wonder what Lorna thinks about her not representing the brand.

Also back at Ryan’s (baby 4 will be incoming soon) she will be using him to get preggers and then cheat on him again. What a sucker.
---
To say she owns a WELL GOOD skincare brand with people placing mega big orders of £500 (probably a shop order not just a random person) her skin is soooooo bad. That’s why she filters herself. That’s why. It isn’t as good as she makes out.
---
With the filter….. massive difference to the skin. Teeth are whiter m, straighter and less ‘pot’ looking. People are so gullible.

Attachments

Last edited:
All that money but living out of her exes house whilst he’s not there 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All that money but living out of her exes house whilst he’s not there 🤭
Says it all really doesn’t it. She needs to sort her life out. Instead of paying for holidays and boob jobs and teeth and clothes and cars she ought to try and save and get them kids a stable home life.

Using face altering filters on your natural wellness skincare brand account seems a bit of a contradiction. I tried this filter and it changes your face/ skin/ lips a lot.

Attachments

Using face altering filters on your natural wellness skincare brand account seems a bit of a contradiction. I tried this filter and it changes your face/ skin/ lips a lot.
Yeah I have too and it’s insane how much you don’t look like yourself. I can’t believe she uses it and represents her brand with it on. Honestly the whole brand and them are fake as duck. Even Lorna now with the massive fake lips going by todays stories. I used to think she was soooo pretty but now she just looks a mess. Neither of them are natural anymore. There are way better company’s out there than them and the women that own them look so natural and glowing and authentic. Unlike these two.
---
I mean look at them. Hollie needs to sort that wobbly ear monstrosity out before a boob job and them horse teeth veneers are just vile. and what on Earth has Lorna turned herself into. Stinky itchy matted dreads and fat lips.

Attachments

Last edited:
Yeah I have too and it’s insane how much you don’t look like yourself. I can’t believe she uses it and represents her brand with it on. Honestly the whole brand and them are fake as duck. Even Lorna now with the massive fake lips going by todays stories. I used to think she was soooo pretty but now she just looks a mess. Neither of them are natural anymore. There are way better company’s out there than them and the women that own them look so natural and glowing and authentic. Unlike these two.
---
I mean look at them. Hollie needs to sort that wobbly ear monstrosity out before a boob job and them horse teeth veneers are just vile. and what on Earth has Lorna turned herself into. Stinky itchy matted dreads and fat lips.
Honestly feel like I can smell Lorna and Holly's mum through my phone, they're grim 🤢 very true about an "all natural" brand peddled by the fakest people, so bizarre how they get away with it and the PRICES omg, I'd never pay that amount for some bleeping petals and washing powder

The irony of her sharing a TikTok about how you’re essentially perfect as you are and beauty goes deeper than the surface when she’s got fake teeth and soon fake boobs and is constantly altering her appearance through filters.

The irony of her sharing a TikTok about how you’re essentially perfect as you are and beauty goes deeper than the surface when she’s got fake teeth and soon fake boobs and is constantly altering her appearance through filters.
I’ve stopped watching her as she really boils my piss.

Bullshitting everyone again saying they are doing a giveaway and not actually doing it 🙄 absolute twats.
For them apparently doing so well they are always doing some sort of sale, giveaway or incentive of some kind.

For them apparently doing so well they are always doing some sort of sale, giveaway or incentive of some kind.
I’m sick of hearing about 100s and 100s of messages. What a load of bullshit.

Exactly discounts, sales & giveaways CONSTANTLY that to me screams OVERPRICED and they know it is. Who the duck pays their full price during a cost of living crisis. So they have to do sales (and lie about giveaways to keep people interested) one thing I can’t stand is a business that lies …. And liers in general and they consistently lie.