Wildwood Holl/Wildwood Lor/ Wild and Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reminds me of those obnoxious Stone Island wearers who always have to “get the badge in” the photo. Except she does that with her teeth LMAO. Must show everyone these teeth! Custom made don’t u know
Whenever I see her teeth all I can think of is Jim Carrey in The Mask 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20221107-200526_Instagram.jpg

Is this a joke? She literally flashes her house, car, teeth, holiday, designer clothes, records herself giving buskers money? She thinks she is better than everyone else. How can she post this bullshit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her latest reel “POV: you finally stopped caring about what size you are & started enjoying life”.

If that’s the case why does she post about her weight-loss so much then if she doesn’t care what size she is? Oh yeah so she can get an ego boost from everyone complimenting her.

Reactions: 7
Her latest reel “POV: you finally stopped caring about what size you are & started enjoying life”.

If that’s the case why does she post about her weight-loss so much then if she doesn’t care what size she is? Oh yeah so she can get an ego boost from everyone complimenting her.

I don’t get it anyway, it’s not like she’s a big girl to be saying all this in the first place, she can shop in these high street and designer shops without having to worry if they stock her size, as much as dislike her personality she looks good and she knows it too unfortunately.

Reactions: 2
Hollie will use everything and anything to her benefit to gain whatever compliment and adoration she can. It’s revolting. Her god complex is actually so cringe.

12 grid posts about this holiday….. we get it, you’re enjoying a few days off from being a mum 🙄🙄

How many times in the holiday is she gunna change her bloody profile picture- we get it, you’ve got money 😂

• Haha
Probably paid her sister to tag along so she had somebody to take photos and videos of her 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She thinks she’s ghandi after reading a few pages of a self help book you can buy on the Uk high streets

• Haha
I am 100000% convinced she sends herself those anonymous fuckin’ ask me anything box things. Also “missing the sunshine” hun you’ve not even been home 48 hours yet give it a rest

Hollie posting yet another discount code for their website. Business must not be booming if she’s constantly having to put out discount codes to bring in the sales.

Reactions: 1
I've previously signed up for their new letter and still not unsubscribed and since they've reopened their website theres practically been a promo code everyday

Reactions: 1