Wildwood Holl/Wildwood Lor/ Wild and Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t believe the change in Lorna the past few years, just about every inch of her face is covered with tattoos and it’s so pumped full of filler, it looks so taut and sore! Her lips are the same.

Reactions: 7
I just can’t believe the change in Lorna the past few years, just about every inch of her face is covered with tattoos and it’s so pumped full of filler, it looks so taut and sore! Her lips are the same.
I suppose that’s what happens when your other half is an tax evading tattoo artist!

Reactions: 4
Hollie is always giving me “I’m bored being a mum” vibes recently 😂

thought this too. Jetting off to Spain by herself while her ex looks after the kids? How is that fair…
I know all mums need a holiday but she barely seems present in the kids lives as it is.. Think she’s enjoying single life a lot more than she enjoys mum life

Reactions: 2
I know all mums need a holiday but she barely seems present in the kids lives as it is.. Think she’s enjoying single life a lot more than she enjoys mum life
agreed, every mum deserves a break, but theres having a break every so often, then there’s dumping your kids onto someone else while you drop everything and go on holiday, she should have thought about tit like this when she was with either of the Ryan’s, it’s not about you AT ALL anymore once your children are born.

the kids are gunna feel second best growing up If she carries on.

Sad cos the way she throws money around and how much she apparently loves playing mama you’d think she’d be taking the kids with her?! I couldn't imagine ever going on holiday without my children

Reactions: 3
Sad cos the way she throws money around and how much she apparently loves playing mama you’d think she’d be taking the kids with her?! I couldn't imagine ever going on holiday without my children
Right?? I wouldn’t in my right mind leave my little one at home. I could understand if her kids were too young to go on holiday but what about Oakley? Surely he deserves a break too? I can’t imagine how he feels with all these blokes and kids popping in and out of his life?

Thinking back to how obsessed she was with Oakley as a baby, the other two definitely have not had that kind of attention at all 🤷🏻‍♀️..

I’ve unfollowed her, genuinely cannot get my head around her posting so many stories (holiday brags, thirst traps, question boxes, tiktoks?!) whilst her son is in hospital after breaking his elbow, that’s really done it for me. Vile vile vile, get yourself some help Hollie 👋🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve unfollowed her, genuinely cannot get my head around her posting so many stories (holiday brags, thirst traps, question boxes, tiktoks?!) whilst her son is in hospital after breaking his elbow, that’s really done it for me. Vile vile vile, get yourself some help Hollie 👋🏻
The vanity is repulsive.

The vanity is repulsive.
My son was in for a respiratory infection over christmas and i could barely string a sentence together or find it in me to update my own parents on his condition out of sheer panic and worry, i didn’t eat or sleep for three days yet here’s super mum Hol flashin her fupa for the fellas on her stories and asking what book she should take with her on her SOLO HOLIDAY?! I’m absolutely appalled, disgusting human being.

Reactions: 3
Where are her kids whilst she’s solo walking the dog? Who is looking after the baby?

According to Ryan’s story, he is seeing someone new which might be the reason for her being even more intolerable than usual.

Where are her kids whilst she’s solo walking the dog? Who is looking after the baby?

According to Ryan’s story, he is seeing someone new which might be the reason for her being even more intolerable than usual.
Ryan looks so happy with the new girl in the photo he posted

His new girlfriend looks lovely and clearly makes him very happy, good for him! She'll be posting selfies galore and no doubt talking absolute tit about her in private because ya know, Hollie's humble.