Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yeah whatever

She absolutely doesn’t. If I was her in position I wouldn’t be chasing after booze, flash cars, men, nightsout and holidays. I’d be driving a bog standard car and saving like mad to concentrate on getting myself a forever home for my kids instead of living with my mother.

Reactions: 6

brownstone

Yeah I have too and it’s insane how much you don’t look like yourself. I can’t believe she uses it and represents her brand with it on. Honestly the whole brand and them are fake as fuck. Even Lorna now with the massive fake lips going by todays stories. I used to think she was soooo pretty but now she just looks a mess. Neither of them are natural anymore. There are way better company’s out there than them and the women that own them look so natural and glowing and authentic. Unlike these two.
---
I mean look at them. Hollie needs to sort that wobbly ear monstrosity out before a boob job and them horse teeth veneers are just vile. and what on Earth has Lorna turned herself into. Stinky itchy matted dreads and fat lips.
Honestly feel like I can smell Lorna and Holly's mum through my phone, they're grim 🤢 very true about an "all natural" brand peddled by the fakest people, so bizarre how they get away with it and the PRICES omg, I'd never pay that amount for some fucking petals and washing powder

I needed to make an account for this!!
Hollie and Lorna won’t have this business for much longer. Heard nothing but complaints about their products recently. Would need a bank loan to buy them but imagine you do buy them and they come and the bath milk is a big clump of the oil what’s soaked all the salts up 🤣 The bath milks and salts are awful and do absolutely nothing for your skin. The reviews they put on are written by hollie 🙈 hence why there’s never a name above! People know about this business and how poorly run it is. It won’t be here forever LOL!

mcgee

VIP Member
Hollie is such a show off. Let me post a video of driving to Cornwall in case you’ve forgotten I drive a bmw and I’ll also link the Airbnb that I’m staying in so you can see that I can afford to stay somewhere that’s £380 a night. All that success of her business has turned her so materialistic. I preferred who she was in the days it was just her and Oakley. She was genuine back then.

yeah whatever

Now Hollie’s getting a boob job. We’ll never be done hearing about it or seeing the before and afters. I’d like to say hopefully she goes for the natural look but going by her teeth probably not 😂
This girl is literally so unhappy with every aspect of herself. Fake hair (majority of the time) fake teeth, fake lips, fake eyelashes, now fake boobs, fake tan (sun beds) wouldn’t surprise me if she goes for a gastric sleeve or something next too. But yet is the owner of all natural skincare company. Doesn’t make sense. Her image doesn’t match her brand whatsoever.

How can someone who says they are happy as a pig in shit be so unhappy at the same time. Her whole life is becoming fake. She literally is the most fake person I have ever come across.

I would seriously like to see her be more natural - like she was before money came into her life. When you look back at how she looked on her first photos on a market stall she looked so much better than she does now. Stop it Hollie. Honestly stop it.

Jkjkjk

The absolute state on the people she's gone on "holiday" with, all pissed & vaping....meanwhile Lorna is at the back of the room rocking the pram trying to get her newborn to sleep.
It literally looks like crack head retreat.
& Mum of the year thinks this is an acceptable place to bring her 3 children.

d0ldrums

I’ve unfollowed her, genuinely cannot get my head around her posting so many stories (holiday brags, thirst traps, question boxes, tiktoks?!) whilst her son is in hospital after breaking his elbow, that’s really done it for me. Vile vile vile, get yourself some help Hollie 👋🏻

• Heart

yeah whatever

All that money but living out of her exes house whilst he’s not there 🤭
Says it all really doesn’t it. She needs to sort her life out. Instead of paying for holidays and boob jobs and teeth and clothes and cars she ought to try and save and get them kids a stable home life.

Long time lurker but she definitely thinks her shit smells like roses. There is something so off about how she constantly films Lorna and Kaine gushing about them its so weird.

lols84

Chatty Member
Hollie has turned into the most revolting version of herself possible. It’s alarming to show how much money can change someone who seemed so unbreakable and down to earth. That sports bra gives me the biggest ick still 🥲 she’s buying all these clothes but lives in that one thing 😅

The constant change of username as well has always been so weird to me? Anyone else? 🫣

lols84

Chatty Member
It is disgusting to introduce your children to people you barely know yourself. Can she not wait for date night when her kids are at their dads or even until they are in bed like most do? Whoever she ends up being with for longer than a month, she’ll be pregnant by within two.

mcgee

VIP Member
She posted that she’s getting the boys back full-time. Still wonder what went down there.

How long before she books a few days away because “this working mama needs a break”.

yeah whatever

When is she going to realise her music career isn’t going to happen. Give it up. No matter what song she sings they all sound the same.

mcgee

VIP Member
For someone who is supposedly so happy and content being single, Hollie doesn’t half go on about relationships. It screams trying to convince herself she’s actually happy being single and doesn’t come across genuine.