Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yeah whatever

I’m sick of hearing about it already. A Bit presumptuous telling everyone about it before it’s actually set in stone. Also do they not realise the costs. Decent cabins cost about £80k EACH and the hot baths outdoors won’t be cheap either. And she said they are all going go live there too. What with their chickens and ‘puppy farm’ and ‘cat farm’ hate puppy / cat farms makes me sick. Don’t think they will get planning permission for all of that. Doesn’t even look like it has road access either.

Think they are running before they can walk. Also the shop in Ponte isn't even up and running yet. They will be bankrupt before they know it. Trust me. Ive Seen it allllllll before. She thinks Money grows on trees and magically appears. Deluded.

Also Seen kanes Story with their CAGED HENS on concrete. This makes me sad.

RANT OVER ha
---
I’m telling you they are going to move to a farm / small holding next. Doesn’t Lornas garden just have fake grass though ?
I called it in FEB ha - knew that was their next move. Can read them like a book.
---
Found the plot of land. £80k
---

---
So is this Right : if they win the bid at say £100k and IF they do manage to get planning consent (doubtful) for all of what they propose they have to pay the seller an extra 30% of increased value To the land Covering a 25 year period ? So Everytime the land increases in value with everything they do too it they have to pay the seller more money. Wouldn’t touch that with a barge pole. Plus you cant get a personal or business mortgage with a clause like that involved. So would have to financed with either cash or bank loan. And don’t forget the 10 year lease they took on the new premises too. Walk first Girls don’t run.
---
Get your planning permission first Girls thats all i will say. You Need planning permission for EVERYTHING you place on that land.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

chillinkillin

Imagine letting some grotty fella you’ve just met fling your son around your living room 🫣 “happy his best mates here” I’m sure he’ll have another best mate by next week honey
LOOOOL☠

we all thought it though. I do feel sorry for Oakley the very most though, he’s watched his mum jump from relationship to relationship, it’s an unhealthy coping mechanism and he will probably take that with him later in life too, she’s not putting the kids first at all In this situation.

Jkjkjk

Hang on....she's been in a relationship with Ryan 2.0 since the 1st of September, but was on holiday with Jack & his guitar in July/August....so she litro broke up with Jack & went straight in to another relationship, as in not even a full 7days alone.
The math ain't mathing?! She must of been talking to Ryan 2.0 while being I'm a relationship with Jack. EW.
Also, Ryan 2.0 went on the crack head retreat holiday with her & the ferral tribe so she has literally gone from one bloke straight to another one, introduced those poor boys to both of these men (and their children because both have them from previous relationships) & she pleades being mum of the year on Insta & that she "finally" has her boys back. They probably don't have a fucking clue who's in their so called home day to day or who her mum is introducing them too.
Those poor children. This woman is an absolute sket who I have no doubt will be pregnant again & repeating the same cycle in 6 months time.

Attachments

MoodyMargaret92

Does anyone remember when she deleted all her pictures off one of her MANY accounts claiming she wanted her boys to be able to look back on photos and not have them spoiled by a filter, so she vowed to stop using them, and now she has a preset filter on even videos? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

MoodyMargaret92

So sad about Hugo, especially since that was HER cat from before she even met Ryan. She has such a blatant disregard for her animals it's disgusting. There was Hugo, Wolfie, Koda (who she still shares w Ryan), Desmond the other cane corso, I'm sure there was another cane corso too, all the rats, fish, the next brood of cats etc.

Just vile. She should be ashamed of herself.

Same with Lorna, getting her dogs ears tipped etc which is ILLEGAL, breeding the dogs, breeding the cats they had. Remember they had all those bulldogs? Then the sphynx cats?

brownstone

She's taken some of their w&w products to the hospital for his first "hospital bath" and she's plugging the brand while her child is fighting for his life. What a sick fucking cunt. God I hate her so much. Those poor kids need a new mum. Actually disgusting behaviour. :sick:

• Angry

lols84

Chatty Member
She has no interest in being a mum if it doesn’t involve a man to create the perfect family she never had. The levels of self absorbed are shocking!

mcgee

VIP Member
The irony of her sharing a post about how material things don’t matter and being down to earth is the key to life when she’s so materialistic. Constantly showing off her car and the expensive holiday cottages she books etc.

Jkjkjk

Honestly, I hope she has had to go to court/the legal system to get the children back with her.
Because lord knows she is an absolute fucking mess, so maybe...just maybe she will stop being all "me me me", random blokes, weekly holidays & financing the shit out of everything & just focus on her children.
Then again the 27 tiktoks & insta stories we've had of her singing the same shit song on loop while twanging her guitar makes me think this will last all of 5 minutes.
I also highly doubt she has them full time, especially if Ryan has had both boys full time for MONTHS, surely that clearly shows who the stable parent is.
& before anyone preaches "omg Well she probably had bad mental health"....so not having your children fulltime would not equate to you moving house & lying about buying it god knows how many times, getting every amount of botox you can & going on christ knows how many holidays.
She made it look like she was having a jolly old time

d0ldrums

I think she’s completely blind to how huge they are, they’ve made all of her other teeth the same length as her two front ones without filing them down when they were already too big for her mouth. I was thinking about having the same procedure but after seeing the state of hers I think I’ll pass 🫣🐴

Reactions: 5

Jkjkjk

Knew it. She’s gone quiet 🤫 but Jack can’t hold it in. Looks like there might be another Hollie and Jack episode incoming.
You just know she will 100% be pregnant before Christmas because her "bestie" is pregnant & lord knows she loves to match up their kids in some effin weird arranged marriage situ. & font forget it HAS to be a girl because 3 effin magpies keep "following" her 🙃🙃🙃🙃

• Haha

chillinkillin

View attachment 1768017

Am I missing something? She hardly ever has the kids...
She literally went on holiday without them, something that all parents dream of, can't be that hard surely if she can fuck off on holiday? Who can watch 3 kids for that long at once? I suppose having 3 baby dads helps 🤐
I thought this as well hahahaha, she has two blokes that can give her a break whenever she wants, drives around in her expensive bmw, was able to afford veneers, tattoos upon tattoos, designer clothes and bags, yet she still wants to complain? Honestly it’s really gross how much she’s changed since her poorly made bath products started to sell out because Stacey Solomon mentioned them on their Instagram once? She needs to wake up🙃

yeah whatever

Hollie stroking Lornas hair and face like that is cringe as fuck because she obviously told her mum oi mum film me doing this for the 'gram. What happened to living in the moment and living authentically lol
she always has to make it about herself though doesn’t she. She had to be in on Lornas birth video. 🙄

Jkjkjk

Had anyone used the products? I just came across this thread after seeing them constantly on Instagram as they’re local ish to me. I’m definitely intrigued, the testimonials make it look like miracle oil!
That'll be because Hollie writes the reviews pretending to be someone else, if you go back through the thread you'll see screenshot from where she got caught out as she was still logged in to the WW account & it showed her name as the "owner" 🙄 silly twat.

• Haha

lols84

Chatty Member
---
If you listen to the story she says ‘I’m hoping to come to an agreement with their dad that I can have them during the week and get them back with me and do the school runs’ that’s actually really really sad 😞
Sad unless he considers their wellbeing is jeopardised when they’re with her or she’s not capable of meeting their needs. Sometimes mom can be the shit parent and kids are better off with dad 🤷🏻‍♀️ we’ve all said here that she doesn’t seem to realise she has 3 children to look after when she’s off on holiday or in and out of new relationships every week. She wasn’t interested in the school run then. Ryan is clearly the more stable parent and fair play to him for stepping up, not all men would.

• Heart

MoodyMargaret92

I’ve always felt like this in regards to her showing off and exploiting Lorna’s daughter. Lorna herself isn’t on social media anymore, how dare Hollie show her child online in such a vulnerable moment? Such an appalling choice of words too, as you’ve mentioned.
I know.. I think it’s so unfair on poor Delilah and on Lorna because she probably won’t even see it. 😞 if someone filmed Hollie in distress and posted it online I think she would be devastated so why do it to a child who doesn’t know?

Jkjkjk

Your all right, I give her a week possibly two if she reallllly wants to milk it.
Then she'll be back with her inspirational quotes, her new life mantras & no doubt pregnant, litro sat there frantically checking her ovulation cycle 🤣
How Ryan hasn't blasted her from all her bullshit shows how much of a better person he really is tbh