Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jkjkjk

Lucy spraggan ? Who ? Never heard of her.
She was on xfactor which she quit.
She has been on the news this week as she quit because she was raped while on a night out with Rylan....which coincidentally happens to be the week of her biography launch which Hollie was flogging & raving about on her insta stories earlier this week.

yeah whatever

Well it’s not Ryan as he has hand tats.

So must be the first guy she showed off a few weeks back as he took her to the exact same spot.

This must be her showing off her new car without saying it’s her new car. *sigh*

Notasheep

Agreed. I understand they aren’t a big company like LUSH but these products are ridiculously overpriced, 40 pound for a 500ml room spray? No thankyou lol!

I heard through the grapevine that they actually do tend to copy other small businesses and seems like they get away with it seeing as their are “booming”
That’s out of order copying others, but I suppose that’s business. But £40 for room spray 🤯

Eve123

It’s definately Hollie that gives me bad vibes too, there’s some drama around the fact she got another face tattoo when we’re supposed to be in quarantine
Lornas partner is a tattoo artist so I think that he did it for her? I think they’re still meeting up to do orders for their business