Wild & Wood #2 Megan popped out sprog number four, while Hollie is desperate for a man to adore ✨️

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never known anyone love themselves as much as what them two do. Make no wonder they can’t get a man and keep them as their self loving must be unbearable.
Spot on! I think that's why Hollie is collecting men like pokémon cards at this point!
Meanwhile Nia consistently posts photos of herself in her underwear or with her tits hanging out then wonders why she attracts creepy men that assume she has an OF page....girl, the call is coming from inside the house!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
🍿🍿🍿
Spot on! I think that's why Hollie is collecting men like pokémon cards at this point!
Meanwhile Nia consistently posts photos of herself in her underwear or with her tits hanging out then wonders why she attracts creepy men that assume she has an OF page....girl, the call is coming from inside the house!!
Wouldn’t surprise me if the anon questions were from her and all.

Reactions: 4
I literally don’t get how Nia thinks that she won’t get any Abusive anon messages when she is constantly in her bra and knickers. Why does she do it though and then get on the defensive about it. It’s just slaggy. Imagine having your kids wondering about whilst your sat on the floor taking photos of yourself in your knickers. 🫣
---
Meanwhile Hollie just shows off how much money she has and can’t just buy a bag of sweets she has to be all extra for the Halloween treat bags for the kids knocking on her £1600 a month rented house. I hope nobody knocks on her door. Lol 😂
---
Has she now deleted her socials ? As I can’t find her new account.

Last edited:
  • Haha
As we suspected, lover boy has put his status to single on FB...while also posting about a wedding & how "loved" he feels 😂😂😂 he genuinely gives me the same tit talker vibes as Hollie.

I don't know about anyone else but I find it enormously amusing that Hollie & Nia were both throwing themselves over a man that looks like a tattooed piece of gammon with about the same amount of personality as a wardrobe.

Attachments

• Haha
God sake 🤣🤣

I think Callums "private studio" is at their house, you know, the one they both live in but are single 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
God sake 🤣🤣

I think Callums "private studio" is at their house, you know, the one they both live in but are single 😂
No it’s not at ‘their’ house I do know that.

What gets me is they clearly live together (how else is she looking after 2 kids and then at the gym all the time if she lives on her own ?) and they work together but aren’t together. So She must prance about in her knickers and bra whilst he is there too. It’s a very strange lifestyle. Also we get it, she hated herself, went to the gym, changed her body shape but why does she lower herself to the underwear shots in provocative poses. She went downhill for me as soon as she started doing that.

No it’s not at ‘their’ house I do know that.

What gets me is they clearly live together (how else is she looking after 2 kids and then at the gym all the time if she lives on her own ?) and they work together but aren’t together. So She must prance about in her knickers and bra whilst he is there too. It’s a very strange lifestyle. Also we get it, she hated herself, went to the gym, changed her body shape but why does she lower herself to the underwear shots in provocative poses. She went downhill for me as soon as she started doing that.
She posted a pic at the gym at like 5am so clearly either callum has the kids while she's out and either stays there or has them at his house but she always has them so they must live together

I can't believe they went to that convention together and she didn't even mention him at all when she's his apprentice 🤣

He was in the back of one of her hotel room pics from the convention so I don't know who she's trying to fool

But why would you buy all this fancy underwear if you're not seeing anyone? Like I understand wanting to feel good but it's fully wasted prancing about your house in front of your children

Reactions: 2
I genuinely think it's gross. At this point I've seen her Ham sandwich more than I've seen my own.
I get it, you lost weight, you need masses of online validation from strangers to make you feel better about yourself & your short....you'd think she was 3ft5, an actual bleeping polly pocket the way she's goes on about it.
She claims she "hated" her body before losing weight....but used to post photos with her spagbol hanging out? Am I missing something here?
Just make an OF & move on. Jesus wept.

I've just realised Hollie is trying so hard to be like ceciliastation

She really doesn't have an authentic bone in her body

Reactions: 1
Literally came here to post the same thing, also how crazy does Kane look?!
I thought that too, he looks sickly, like a crack head just perched on the table.
I think both him & Lorna look terrible.
They have literally filled their faces & heads with pointless, gross doodles.
They aren't even good tattoos, just tit they've added to their face, while their legs, chest etc are bare 🙄🙄 it's all for show.

Reactions: 6
wonder why they haven’t done a tour of the new premises yet ? Or have I missed it ?

Her and Nia are still laying low lol
I've noticed little miss "did you know I've lost 3st" has disappeared, no doubt she'll be back soon with yet another insta page begging people to follow with more photos in her underwear.

100% Hollie is reading here, which is why she's changed the date of her latest flavour of the months relationship on FB.

Hia Hun 👋👋 Pregnant yet? Magpies still following you around? Booked your next weekend break away from you children that you can only manage to look after for a grand total of 1hr a week?
So predictable it's boring.

I've noticed little miss "did you know I've lost 3st" has disappeared, no doubt she'll be back soon with yet another insta page begging people to follow with more photos in her underwear.

100% Hollie is reading here, which is why she's changed the date of her latest flavour of the months relationship on FB.

Hia Hun 👋👋 Pregnant yet? Magpies still following you around? Booked your next weekend break away from you children that you can only manage to look after for a grand total of 1hr a week?
So predictable it's boring.
Yeah Nia it doesn't really count when you photoshop your pics and get so many fillers tbh, not very much of an achievement when your look is based on lies x

I swear hollie goes on holiday every other weekend, does she leave the boys with her mum or the boys multiple dad's I don't know. How does she get that much free time? I can't even get a day away from my kids lol