Wild & Wood #2 Megan popped out sprog number four, while Hollie is desperate for a man to adore ✨️

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice how they have yet another sale 🤣 because nobody wants it when it’s full price. They are only buying it at the true value and thinking they are getting a good deal. Some people are clueless.

Reactions: 3
Notice how they have yet another sale 🤣 because nobody wants it when it’s full price. They are only buying it at the true value and thinking they are getting a good deal. Some people are clueless.
Honestly there is a sale on every other week at this point! How people even buy their overpriced shite is beyond me!

It's literally sea salt/oats with essential oils. They've not reinvented the wheel.

They rival DFS or SCS for the amount of sales they put on in a year.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If it wasn't any of us on here then it just goes to show there are others that cba with her tit

Reactions: 1
How many accounts does she have?! Her & Hollie are cut from the same cloth with their 27 insta accounts.

Also, don't know if many of you follow Ryan, but he's had the boys all weekend, meanwhile mum of the year is getting pissed at Lorna's house at a halloween party.
Nice to see that her perfect little performance lasted long.

How many accounts does she have?! Her & Hollie are cut from the same cloth with their 27 insta accounts.

Also, don't know if many of you follow Ryan, but he's had the boys all weekend, meanwhile mum of the year is getting pissed at Lorna's house at a halloween party.
Nice to see that her perfect little performance lasted long.
How the bloody hell did ya find that out? FBI move over.

• Haha
Has she deleted her account again now as i cant see it again. So she came on posted her photo and then deleted her account again. Ok then 🤣

• Haha
She hard launches every new man and then wipes her insta when something happens 🤣🤣

• Haha
Ahhh she couldn’t resist coming back to Instagram to show us all her ‘Halloween’ outfit. She really does love herself 🥲🥲
Also there’s some dodgy stains on them bedsheets 🤣
---
She hard launches every new man and then wipes her insta when something happens 🤣🤣
Wonder if this has anything to do with it. I suspect a love triangle and I have done all along.
---
And also what’s that caption all about 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ohhh so something has happened because W&W and Holl don’t follow the possible new (ex) anymore and her nail picture holding the coffee has been removed too 🤣 that was short and sweet. Poor boys though been introduced to a new guy yet again for it all to be over so quickly.

Attachments

• Haha
How the bloody hell did ya find that out? FBI move over.
Let's just say I have my sources & beadie little eye everywhere 😂😂

I can't cope with Nia "I'm a girls girl"....your not, your a massive twit & by that status alone we all know how smug you were sending Hollie a DM about her latest shag.
Nia 100% has the personality of a potato & genuinely strikes me as a petty witch.

Also could Being.Brittney the mid-sized style icon (but is actually a size 24) be any further up Hollies actual asshole?!
---
Ohhh so something has happened because W&W and Holl don’t follow the possible new (ex) anymore and her nail picture holding the coffee has been removed too 🤣 that was short and sweet. Poor boys though been introduced to a new guy yet again for it all to be over so quickly.
Nail photo gone...but the dreaded filter remains, like a dog pissing on a tree, we know she was there 😂😂
---
I'm sorry, I've just seen that her Mum had posted this 😂😂😂😂 I'm genuinely creased.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
It gives me the ick so bad that Hollie even branded her mom as “Mamajo”

I actually feel sorry for ‘mamajo’ I bet it is her that does all the hard work in that business whilst Hollie takes advantage of her and goes on all the fancy holidays.
---
NIA is a twit just because she likes to say her name is Nia as in FIRE not Nia as is in HERE 🤣 and has to always mention how short she is. Nobody cares.
---
Imagine been one of Hollies friends and then she posts this about Lorna. It’s like saying all my other ‘best friends / friends’ were tit. I’d be pretty pissed off.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Omg Nia you're such a girls girl you're so nice, is that why she put the girl that Callum was sexting on blast instead of actual Callum himself 🤣🤣

I mean to be fair though Hollie and Nia are about as interesting as a sack of potatoes, but I wouldn't be surprised that this "new" (now old) guy was seeing them both because they're like the same person. Both have dark hair, fillers, obsessed with themselves, extreme sense of self importance, awful droning voices, I could go on

I’ve never known anyone love themselves as much as what them two do. Make no wonder they can’t get a man and keep them as their self loving must be unbearable.