Wild & Wood #2 Megan popped out sprog number four, while Hollie is desperate for a man to adore ✨️

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand how they haven’t been reported for false advertising or anything else for that matter. The headbands on their website say they’re made from luxury towelling but they’re clearly polyester fleece material probably from Shein or temu 😂 that’s just one thing, there’s probably so much more they’ve tricked customers with and I’m shocked that they haven’t been reported for something yet
Boom, that was easy 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Boom, that was easy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Boom, that was easy 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Ha ha what a guess!!! They are so predictable, I cannot believe their customers have fallen for their tit for this long, they are literally having the piss (and money) taken out of them in a very conniving and dishonest way.

Having things imported from China surely goes against what they claim to stand for a as a business, and the customers who think they are shopping more sustainably and eco friendly are actually paying MORE to have an even worse impact on the planet as they are thrn paying for it to be posted out AGAIN from their shop and no doubt they are throwing away the cheap packaging it originally comes in to put it in something more eco looking. Conning their customers at the worst level its an absolute disgrace.

Reactions: 2
Ha ha what a guess!!! They are so predictable, I cannot believe their customers have fallen for their tit for this long, they are literally having the piss (and money) taken out of them in a very conniving and dishonest way.

Having things imported from China surely goes against what they claim to stand for a as a business, and the customers who think they are shopping more sustainably and eco friendly are actually paying MORE to have an even worse impact on the planet as they are thrn paying for it to be posted out AGAIN from their shop and no doubt they are throwing away the cheap packaging it originally comes in to put it in something more eco looking. Conning their customers at the worst level its an absolute disgrace.
this actually makes me so sad and angry that they are doing this. They are an absolute disgrace. They have never and will never be coherent with their brand ethos. They are not eco friendly never have been never will be. The lavish life’s they lead absolutely do not portray that at all. The cars they drive, the holidays they go on. Not sustainable at all. Importing crap from china is disgraceful. I mean we all know Hollie buys her clothes from SHEIN and Cider anyway. So that just says it all.

Reactions: 4
The new business seems to have done a bit of a nose dive 🤣 its all just W&W and all about herself as usual

Reactions: 2
The new business seems to have done a bit of a nose dive 🤣 its all just W&W and all about herself as usual
Bet she feels a bit of a twit. The new business is tit and she is dying to change her account back to ‘all about Hollie and her braggy life’

She is 100% pining for a proposal.
In all honesty I hope he does as they seem so happy together, just wish the deception of custom
---
She is 100% pining for a proposal.
In all honesty I hope he does as they seem so happy together, just wish the deception of custom
Soeey... deception of customers would stop 😂

she makes out she’s been working flat out with no break ever, she’s had more holidays and breaks away than a lot of people in the year/ 18 months.
And she has weekends off and gets to go to spas whilst her kids go to their dads. Yeah she needs that breather.

Her latest post about the most exciting year for them.... I think baby&elopement... the buying a house is logical if they are expecting a 5th together but also who's going to have to share the boys?🤔

Clearly reads on here.
---
If they do just want to point out the last 2 posts / reels aren’t inkeeping with that dated filter on the coffee boys insta. They stick out like a sore thumb.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1