Wholesomehelena

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s made the video of her walking outside and looking upset, not long after posting one of being in hospital again. It’s all very manipulative.
I think it’s an old hospital video as well, I’m sure I’ve seen that before, which makes it even more suss for me.

Reactions: 2
She liked someone's comment that said it was drug induced psychosis, she posted a new video today from hospital I can't help but think she misses the views and attention from when she was admitted and several of her videos got really high views, it's like she's chasing that
Better than chasing the heroin dragon I suppose 🤣🤣

So people in tiktok her comments are really worried and concerned - yet apparently she was posting on her only fans last night? I don’t sub but it does say seen 15 hours ago which matches up, and is certainly more recently than many of the very worried comments on her tiktok were posted.

her cousin has replied to a few things and is apparently making a video of some things that “need to be said”.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
So people in tiktok her comments are really worried and concerned
It’s not just her - it’s other mental health/chronic illness tiktokers/SM users too - but I hate they basically bait their followers into forming fucked up parasocial relationships. Nobody should be worried about a stranger online that they don’t know, as a result of their own poor life choices. It’s so fucked up.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It’s not just her - it’s other mental health/chronic illness tiktokers/SM users too - but I hate they basically bait their followers into forming fucked up parasocial relationships. Nobody should be worried about a stranger online that they don’t know, as a result of their own poor life choices. It’s so fucked up.
Her cousin has now posted she’s safe and been sectioned so hopefully she’s getting the help she needs but it’s so fucked up that she manipulates her followers like that.

I have no doubt the mental illness is real and she does need to be sectioned but the repeated videos making people really worried while she posts in places that are hidden behind paywalls is clearly deliberate at this point and it’s seriously fucked up.

It also shows a level of awareness IMO - yes she’s ill and some of the behaviour is entirely that before @MyLittlePony25 says it’s that I don’t understand but it’s consistently her making a worrying post on tiktok then posting somewhere you have to pay to see without bothering to say she’s ok to the hundreds of worried comments on her TT, never a worrying post on TikTok then posting on insta. It’s deliberate and calculated to manipulate her worried followers into subscribing to things that make her money, presumably to feed a drug addiction. Addiction is an illness and people do a lot to feed it but it’s not an excuse for it anymore than it would be an excuse if she was robbing people on the street.

• Heart
I’m not saying that you don’t understand. The only whole posting worrying posts is quite common in the mental health social media thing - it’s a way of getting attention without asking outright for it. Yep, it’s frustrating and infuriating sometimes but nobody in their right mind does that and usually when more stable, people are embarrassed and ashamed of how they acted.

Reactions: 4
I’m not saying that you don’t understand. The only whole posting worrying posts is quite common in the mental health social media thing - it’s a way of getting attention without asking outright for it. Yep, it’s frustrating and infuriating sometimes but nobody in their right mind does that and usually when more stable, people are embarrassed and ashamed of how they acted.
I think that’s fair enough, it’s the way she posts worrying things on the “free” social media ie tiktok while she’s posting normally on club/OF that you have to pay for - knowing that people will be worried enough to go over and pay for club or OF to see what she’s posted and if she’s ok. That’s not just attention seeking to me, that’s sheer manipulation to try to get money out of people.

Reactions: 4
I think that’s fair enough, it’s the way she posts worrying things on the “free” social media ie tiktok while she’s posting normally on club/OF that you have to pay for - knowing that people will be worried enough to go over and pay for club or OF to see what she’s posted and if she’s ok. That’s not just attention seeking to me, that’s sheer manipulation to try to get money out of people.
Possibly the addiction and need for money fuelling it.

Possibly the addiction and need for money fuelling it.
I’m sure it is, but as I said, nobody would think that was an acceptable excuse if she’d robbed someone on the street and a lot of the people following her are likely vulnerable themselves. She presents as more reasonable and intelligent than a load of the other MH tiktokers but she’s just as bad and even more manipulative in some cases.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So back on ticktok after a bit of time in a psych ward been in and out since snd changed her name to unwholesomehelena lol more fitting

Her latest rant about the security code seems so weird… hospitals are public buildings? It sounds like you get onto a corridor that leads to various places and that’s it?

Obviously not great if it’s meant to be a staff only door but she’s acting as if it gives you access to the medicine cupboard or something when it sounds like actually it’s a slightly different entrance to A&E. And why doesn’t she just contact them instead of making a rambling tiktok if she cares that much, surely that’s better than pointing out a security flaw to everyone on TikTok?

Her latest rant about the security code seems so weird… hospitals are public buildings? It sounds like you get onto a corridor that leads to various places and that’s it?

Obviously not great if it’s meant to be a staff only door but she’s acting as if it gives you access to the medicine cupboard or something when it sounds like actually it’s a slightly different entrance to A&E. And why doesn’t she just contact them instead of making a rambling tiktok if she cares that much, surely that’s better than pointing out a security flaw to everyone on TikTok?
I’m vaguely familiar with where she’s referring to and I think she just means the ambulance entrance to A&E? I accidentally walked through there once and one time staff even held the door open for me to come in.

Also, from what I remember, ED paeds is secure as staff need to tap their cards to get in, and everyone else needs to press the buzzer to be let in.

Security are there for a reason. She could’ve just contacted hospital security or failing that even PALS.

Reactions: 1
I’m vaguely familiar with where she’s referring to and I think she just means the ambulance entrance to A&E? I accidentally walked through there once and one time staff even held the door open for me to come in.

Also, from what I remember, ED paeds is secure as staff need to tap their cards to get in, and everyone else needs to press the buzzer to be let in.

Security are there for a reason. She could’ve just contacted hospital security or failing that even PALS.
I enjoy how in the comments she’s saying someone could just walk out of the MH area due to it and then in response to someone saying the door is automatic she says it is if you’re exiting but to go in you need the code… so someone could just walk out anyway because you don’t need the code to get out 😂

And her (ex?)husband is the comments asking her to call him