Who do you just NOT get the public appeal of and why?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only remember Ferne Cotton pulling really odd faces all the time.
Can't believe I forgot Gemma Collins although to be honest, it wouldn't be a bad thing if I forgot her permanently.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't really get the enduring popularity of Jesus Christ. Yeah, it's amazing that you're the son of god and came back from the dead and all that, but what's the guy done over the past 2,000 years other than just live off his reputation?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 128
Frankie Boyle. Nasty old alkie who made his career making mean old statements disguised as edgy humour about disabled kids, did the now inevitable middle aged formerly edgy white straight man transformation into a totally po-faced, now totally unfunny wokester who has the temerity to witter about not punching down to keep getting gigs at the BBC. Am certain he's got some nasty skeletons in his closet, given how bizarrely pious he tries to act now.

Tess Holiday. A joke model originally signed to get her agency some publicity, who spreads fatuous ideas that being 400lb on a 5' 2" body won't harm anyone's health, and is a general desperate starfucking c*unt with a long history of lying, and ripping off her unfortunate fans who are going to die young by following her example.

Philip Schofield. Nasty middle-aged man with a penchant for teenage boys in the workplace, playing Kevin Spacey gay card to try and outmanoeuvre the young man who wised up and went public on his skeevy arse. Is there anything to like about him?

Beyonce, or rather people who stan her like she's some kind of goddess descended from the heavens. She's vapid as duck, please find better heroes.

Chrissy Teigan. No idea what she IS. Model? Actress? All I ever see is her popping up in the news for Twitter spats or making an huge deal about gynaecological problems best kept private. Seems like a total generic bimbo who slides by on a pretty face.

India Knight. For being India Knight, an absolute piece of work in of of herself, and choosing to continue to be married to a p*dophile. Why does she still have actual fans?

Jack Monroe. bleeping poverty drag practitioner, the absolute worst. So irritating I can't even face entering her threads here much. Had a spidey sense she was full. of. shite. from the time she had her Grauniad column where she made stupid suggestions about rinsing the tomato sauce off baked beans instead of buying a 30p can of actual beans, and making claims I've always considered specious about her background. Turns out I was right. I also predicted she was a massive alky because no-one shows up with that hair without a substance abuse issue.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
I don't really get the enduring popularity of Jesus Christ. Yeah, it's amazing that you're the son of god and came back from the dead and all that, but what's the guy done over the past 2,000 years other than just live off his reputation?
He was a radical preacher who pissed off the government enough that they did the last thing you should do, and by killing him they made him live forever, in a manner of speaking...

I also agree about Fearne Cotton. She's very false and also likes name dropping a bit too much.

Reactions: 11
Mel and Sue
Rylan
Paddy McGuinness
Claudia Winkelman (sp?)
Emily Atack
Nish Kumar
Harry Hill
I'm sure there's more.
Oh God yes. Don't like Mel Giedroyc and absolutely HATE Sue Perkins with a passion.

Noel Fielding really was the best thing ever to happen to Bake Off.

Reactions: 15
Oh God yes. Don't like Mel Giedroyc and absolutely HATE Sue Perkins with a passion.

Noel Fielding really was the best thing ever to happen to Bake Off.
I dont mind Sue, sometimes, but Mel comes across as trying too hard to be funny.

Reactions: 9
I bet some celebs are like those mattress shops in America that never sell anything but are actually a front for money laundering 😂 you know, those celebs like Rita Ora that are both everywhere and nowhere all the time?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I bet some celebs are like those mattress shops in America that never sell anything but are actually a front for money laundering 😂 you know, those celebs like Rita Ora that are both everywhere and nowhere all the time?!
This has certainly been suggested for some modelling companies.

• Wow
India Knight. For being India Knight, an absolute piece of work in of of herself, and choosing to continue to be married to a p*dophile. Why does she still have actual fans?
eh what??? <goes off to google who she's married to> I mean I know she writes like a twit but hadnt heard the other bit!

• Wow
Emma Watson. I think she is just tit at acting. Very wooden.
Holly and Phil - can’t stand them. Especially him. But people must love him as he is gets all the TV gigs.
i would say any of the Essex lot. Special mention for Joey Essex and Gemma Collins.

Reactions: 33
I agree that Emma Watson is pretty wooden. Not movie star material at all. Great as Hermione, because she was basically playing herself at that age as JK pointed out, pretty average to lame elsewhere.

I forgot to mention Danny Dyer. Prick.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.