Who do you just NOT get the public appeal of and why?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tess Daly. No charm or spontaneity with very poor presenting skills even after all this time! I can't believe they made her the main host on Strictly - she must know where the bodies are buried.

She paid her dues guiding decrepit Bruce around the set but I don't think that would be enough to convince the BBC to give her the plum presenting job in their flagship Saturday night show. She must be earning a packet.
no fun about Tess at all
you can look good

BUT TOTALLY LACK WARMTH OR WIT

I can see the BBC replacing her as part of a revamp of Strictly

if they want one in a few years

Reactions: 16
Mel and Sue
Rylan
Paddy McGuinness
Claudia Winkelman (sp?)
Emily Atack
Nish Kumar
Harry Hill
I'm sure there's more.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Megan
All the uk reality lot, I do like Billie shep but other than her...no thanks!!
Laura whitmore just something about her I don’t like.
Naomi Campbell
Prince Andrew
Lou Taylor
Jamie spears

Reactions: 13
Yeah I don't get Rita Ora. If I didn't know she was a pop star I would have assumed she was a model or something as the only time I see her is when she's undressed.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Yeah I don't get Rita Ora. If I didn't know she was a pop star I would have assumed she was a model or something as the only time I see her is when she's undressed.
She’s just a fame bleep! She’d literally turn her hand to anything for fame - but she’s not particularly good at anything. I remember when her claim to fame was sleeping with Rob Kardashian, until he accused her of cheating on him by having unprotected sex with other men while pregnant with his child she allegedly later aborted! Crazy 🤯

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Beyonce
Rita Ora
All of the Kardashians
Jeremy Kyle
Harry & Meghan
Ant & Dec
John Legend & Chrissy Teigen
Kelly Brook
The Beckham's
Phil & Holly
Rochelle & Marvin Humes
Piers Morgan
Paddy & Christine McGuinness
Shane Ritchie

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Gemma Collins and the rest of Towie just annoying
Yep agree with most Rita Ora, she is a singer, know any of her songs? Nope me neither.
Matt Baker and Alex Jones when the presented The One Show, could not even watch it because of them.
Naga M ex BBC breakfast presenter, she has a thread on her and people say she has a dry sense of humour. Erm....
Francesca Cumini ITV Racing, love that she wears clothes from charity shops but sorry her voice!
Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher yep very good footballing brains but just sometimes too much.
Ex reality TV "stars" then become Influencers and get advertising free crap for young people to buy, its tat.
Amanda Holden just a clothes horse really.
Rant over 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Jennifer Lopez. Yes she looks good but she's average at everything thing else.
I rate her former boyfriend, Puff Daddy/P Diddy/Sean Coombs/whatever name he goes by these days, who managed to forge a successful singing career for her and his subsequent squeeze, Cassie (remember her and her two hits?), who was also beautiful but had even less vocal talent.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Everyone from TOWIE
Davina Mccall
Stacey Solomon
Joe Swash
Dermot O Leary
Gino Di campo
Ben Shepard
James Martin
Sienna Miller

Reactions: 41
Amanda Holden 🤷‍♀️ Why is she always on radio and tv? She’s so dull ...

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Sandy Toksvig seems quite aggressive and unpleasant
Paddy Mcguinness makes my skin crawl
Michael Mackintyre could have been funny in the 70s maybe but not now.
Stephen Fry verbose and pompous
Ferne Cotton voice like a rasp and writes books on subjects she is not qualified to eg depression.
Kirsty Gallagher very dull and wooden but least she is not around much any more
Claudia Winkleman tries to be funny but isnt

Reactions: 30
Keith Lemon 🍋
Keith Lemon 🍋
Keith Lemon 🍋
Keith Lemon 🍋
Keith Lemon 🍋
Keith Lemon 🍋
Keith Lemon 🍋
Keith Lemon 🍋
Keith Lemon 🍋

He's as funny as thrush .....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
Jack Whitehall.

You can't even take the funny away from him, as he is as funny as rampant genital herpes. Add to that that he's an absolute bleeping prick, then you have to ask yourself "what is this absolute tool doing on the television?".

Lorraine Kelly

I have to stop repeating words 5 times per sentence after watching her, along with her showing no engagement with her guests other than seemingly floundering to find the correct words for her next sentence (by saying things like "that's really really really really really really (what the duck am I going to say?!) really really really interesting!).

Literally any reality star.

They are an insult to anyone's intelligence, and I literally couldn't give a tuppeny tit about what happens minute by bleeping minute once they reproduce.

Robert Peston

I wish when he reclines on a chair as though he couldn't care less about protocol, because "he's the man", he'd recline into a vat of acid. Or piss maybe.

Rochelle Hulmes, Jesy Nelson, Frankie Bridge

The Collins Dictionary definition of vacuous, dullard shitness.

Robbie Williams

Just duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Jo Wylie, smug over-rated name-dropping boring Radio 2 DJ with such an annoying voice. Ruined Simon Mayo’s drive time show.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Just hear her do the Tesco Mobile advert on the radio, Fern Cotton.
Nope never liked her, tried so hard to be current and trendy.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.