Which Celeb is really annoying you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kylie Jenner.. Now she's changed the name of her child.. it's all me, me, me look at me I have to be so different and unique from the rest of the world. Just go away. Just shows how out of touch with reality these people are, no one cares about the name of your child there's so much more going on right now.

Also Rihanna, acting like she's the first woman to ever be pregnant. It seems like I see a picture of her bump at least once a day at the moment.
She * sniffs* a lot ..literally curls her top lip and sniffs like it's a tick .. I think she is aware she doing it ..I've ashamedly googled it
..... or its something else

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Martin Lewis "money saving expert" he is such a passive aggressive patronising twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
All of the GMB lot going on about the price hike in energy bills, food bills, people having to use food banks and their fake concern for people, because let’s face it, it won’t affect them will it 🙄 and them constantly banging on about it every single morning doesn’t help anyone does it

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Steve “silly boy” Wright (Radio 2 DJ) and his unfunny predictable boreathon of a show, reminding you 100 times of his “serious jockin’ (without a g) session on Friday afternoons, complete with a tedious countdown of how many hours are left to it.

(I don’t have to listen, I know).
I can't stick him. He goes off as soon as I hear the jingle, sometimes with a verbalised "No!".

Reactions: 1
All of the GMB lot going on about the price hike in energy bills, food bills, people having to use food banks and their fake concern for people, because let’s face it, it won’t affect them will it 🙄 and them constantly banging on about it every single morning doesn’t help anyone does it
Put them in order of annoying:

1. Kate 'poor Derek' Garraway
2. Ranvir 'desperate for a showbiz career' Singh
3. Ben 'gameshow host' Shepard
4. Susanna 'Queen Bee' Reid

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Steve “silly boy” Wright (Radio 2 DJ) and his unfunny predictable boreathon of a show, reminding you 100 times of his “serious jockin’ (without a g) session on Friday afternoons, complete with a tedious countdown of how many hours are left to it.

(I don’t have to listen, I know).
I loved the sheer daftness of his show on Radio One on weekday afternoons in the 80s. It largely helped me to get through some fairly tough teenage years. Those random laugh tracks he used to play really cracked me up sometimes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Molly-mae because she's a self-entitled, self-righteous, spoilt, smug and self-absorbed twit. Even her name is pretentious.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
John cena, he tries waaay too hard to be funny in interviews and it just falls flat because he isnt funny at all…

Not really currently, but I’ve never liked Heidi Range who used to be in the Sugababes. I can’t put my finger on why either…

Reactions: 3
Beverley Turner. Another angry, bitter 'broadcaster and commentator' who can't get over the fact their husband left. I know it's sad when someone says they prefer the company of someone else, but move on ffs.

John Barrowman. Why was he sacked from DOI for his behaviour but still presents All Star Musicals?

Alison Hammond always. Can’t stand her.
i don’t even watch tv, but she always seems to pop up on my Instagram pages.
Everything about her annoys me endlessly.

Reactions: 5
David-Myers.jpg

Dave Myers. Don't mind the other one. There are numerous reason why I cannot abide this bloke, but it would be too cruel to list them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.