Which Celeb is really annoying you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zendaya and the Chalamet kid, that is, the pedestal they're put on. The media and their fans will glorify the smallest thing they do. You'll have a clip of Zendaya saying she loves her Converse sneakers or something and the comments be like "We must protect this relatable queen at all costs". For what? Wearing shoes?
zendaya is so over rated

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She did the business on BBC breakfast. Honestly if someone as dull as her can get her own tv show there's hope for everyone (if wanting a tv show is your aim in life). At one point the programme registered zero viewers. Quite how it's still on air is beyond me. LOL.
She ticks the boxes

Reactions: 5
It could just be me but I cannot stand the self-styled 'money saving expert' Martin Lewis. I think he gives a lot to charity and that's nice, no doubt he's a nice husband good father etc, good for him. But to my mind there's clearly something wrong with him, I don't know if it's ADD, OCD, or something else. He's just too manic, especially when he's on Morning TV. It's too much. Everything is such a big drama and he's taking this company to court and he's suing this company and that company, it never bleeping ends with this guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Piers Morgan. He used to put me off watching GMB when he presented that. Quite often I would agree with his point but the way he would put it across boiled my piss. It’s his way or the highway, and the fact he never gives people a chance to respond and puts words in their mouths is disgusting

Reactions: 6
zendaya is so over rated
*weak tea* I saw Timothee Chalamet and Lily Rose Depp in a Starbucks in New York a couple of years ago. Scruffy pair! I knew I recognized her but it was only when my sister said it was Timothee that I twigged. She’s very ordinary in real life, no thing like the Chanel ads and not as beautiful as her mum.

Reactions: 2
Piers Morgan. He used to put me off watching GMB when he presented that. Quite often I would agree with his point but the way he would put it across boiled my piss. It’s his way or the highway, and the fact he never gives people a chance to respond and puts words in their mouths is disgusting
This. I always hated the way he would ridicule Alex the weather presenter too, it always came across like he thought he was beneath him, like presenting the weather wasn’t a real job and he was the big important tv anchor, he belittled him all the time!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Any celebs that use becoming a parent/being a parent as their unique selling point, people that use being a woman as their unique selling point like Hannah Ingram Moore (she's not a real celebrity though). Celebrities who bang on about the same thing over and over such as fertility issues, yawn. We all know about IVF and how it works, it's been around for 43 years!

Reactions: 9
This. I always hated the way he would ridicule Alex the weather presenter too, it always came across like he thought he was beneath him, like presenting the weather wasn’t a real job and he was the big important tv anchor, he belittled him all the time!
LOL, we'll have to agree to disagree on that! I thought that was the LEAST annoying thing about Piers. :)

Reactions: 1
Elton bleeping John.
Problem in celeb paradise - here comes Elton John.
The death of a well known celeb - Elton John here to perform.
Lady Gaga needs fashion advise - Uncle Elton is here.
Prince Harry wants to run away - oh surprise surprise...who pops up.
Ed Sheeran, Justin Bieber need a new track - Elton John will save the day.

So far detached from reality it's unreal.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Elton bleeping John.

So far detached from reality it's unreal.
I thought that it was quite sweet of him to wear an Ed Sheeran tribute wig at the Ukraine gig...
Elton-John-in-2012-007.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ben affleck, Lewis Hamilton and jada smith. They seem like the most narcissistic people ever

Jay Zeeeeeeeee & his over rated bore of a wife. I think she had their egos hanging off her back in her hideous Oscars dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Elton bleeping John.
Husband David Furniture wants some money to start a production company. Elton John is there.
Husband David Furniture wants some pocket money. Elton John is there.

• Haha
The beckham children. Ffs get a job or go to college. You’re not talented or good looking.
( the young ones not included)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Steve “silly boy” Wright (Radio 2 DJ) and his unfunny predictable boreathon of a show, reminding you 100 times of his “serious jockin’ (without a g) session on Friday afternoons, complete with a tedious countdown of how many hours are left to it.

(I don’t have to listen, I know).

Reactions: 7
Husband David Furniture wants some money to start a production company. Elton John is there.
Husband David Furniture wants some pocket money. Elton John is there.
Husband David Furnish enjoys bonking men in a paddling pool, covered in olive oil, Elton John is there with a super injunction….

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.