Which Celeb is really annoying you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
do tell, I quite like him unless you know something we don’t, then I’ll probably change my mind 🤣
Oh no, nothing. It's just me. My old girlfriend thought he was great. Hence my 'old' girlfriend. ;P lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think I can count anyone that appears on 'Celebrity Juice'. Good to see Rachel Riley confirm that by appearing on it.

Reactions: 3
The bludging Beckham & the bimbo he is marrying. What a pair of boring brats.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kourtney and Travis and their fake 2am drunk wedding photoshoot.. its embarrassing the fact that they probably hired someone to take the photos but then post online that they 'found' the pics the next day.. 😂 shut up

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Martin Lewis again. Spreading doom and gloom again. Self-righteous, Self publicisizing, Self important, smug. I don't honestly think I've ever seen him smile. It's all bad news, all day everyday with St. Martin.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone presenting the One Show, but most specifically Alex Jones who is just rude. I’m surprised anyone agrees to be on that show when she is ‘presenting’
Anyone presenting who used to be a footballer/singer/reality tv person (not star, just person as you aren’t a star for selling your soul to a tv producer).
There are so many talented people who would kill for the chance to present tv and kick start their career, people who are training in tv presenting, acting etc. Then you have Rochelle and Marvin who can barely read the auto cue presenting a prime time music quiz show.
As for Gemma Collins staring in Chicago live, I nearly spat out my coffee reading that. Soooo many young kids working in the west end have been out of work 18 months /2 years because of the pandemic and they cast someone from the TOWIE to play Mama Morton. Absolutely disgraceful.

Reactions: 6
Anyone presenting the One Show, but most specifically Alex Jones who is just rude. I’m surprised anyone agrees to be on that show when she is ‘presenting’
Anyone presenting who used to be a footballer/singer/reality tv person (not star, just person as you aren’t a star for selling your soul to a tv producer).
There are so many talented people who would kill for the chance to present tv and kick start their career, people who are training in tv presenting, acting etc. Then you have Rochelle and Marvin who can barely read the auto cue presenting a prime time music quiz show.
As for Gemma Collins staring in Chicago live, I nearly spat out my coffee reading that. Soooo many young kids working in the west end have been out of work 18 months /2 years because of the pandemic and they cast someone from the TOWIE to play Mama Morton. Absolutely disgraceful.
Seems to be an issue in every genre of presenting roles. A small circle of people getting all the gigs. Random comedians particularly seem to be on anything and everything.

Reactions: 3
New Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.