Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
I went to see the Graham Norton show a few years ago and the guests are never revealed until the day but it was Amanda Holden. I was so disappointed, she spent the whole show taking about her erect nipples.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
, the old Primrose Hill crew,
I’m the opposite, I could hack the old Primrose Hill crew because most of them actually did things and achieved quite a bit despite the amounts of alchemy in their systems. The middle crew, meh, but at least they did stuff off their own backs
Now the newest crew I really can’t stand. It all appears to be kids of the original set just living off their parents names to get jobs. And they say ‘well fames all I’ve ever known’ yeah, but that doesn’t make YOU famous 🙄🙄

I’ve also realised the beckhams kids come under the loves themselves but, especially Romeo, he keeps popping up on his football team thing, as if he’s coached the team, played the game single handedly when two years ago it was all tennis….. I mean kid, find something you like that daddy isn’t paying for and his mate isn’t coaching (convinced he owns the team just to get him in)

lucrecia

I’m gonna get blasted for this one I’m sure but I just can not tolerate her; ultimately she chased fame and money and *ONLY* got it because of what happened to her- she would have remained an absolute nobody on the zoo and nuts circuit otherwise.

Katie Piper.
I don't normally criticise posts on here, as everyone is entitled to their opinion. However, I really think this post is inappropriate. I don't follow Katie Piper and am not especially a huge fan, but I do have a lot of respect for her. Of all the awful fame chasing people we see day in, day out, you think she's one of the worst? I mean how? Pricey, yes. Piper, no.

S4buk

VIP Member
Absolutely 100% all of the above. I have nothing to add 😂 . Tom Daley is getting worse, is he trying to shimmy into TV presenting or something?

Curly Top

VIP Member
Victoria Coren Mitchell - very superior, thinks she is so intelligent and funny

Suzanna Reid - loves herself, totally believed she was going to win Strictly. All the other contestants hated her arrogance. Fiona Fullerton wrote a scathing article about her

Meghan Markle - I cannot watch any video of her or watch her speak. She makes my flesh crawl. What a phoney arrogant shell of a person

Reactions: 13

Warpaint

VIP Member
Jessie J - I remember when she used to burst into song on the voice when judging to put the contestant in their place

All of the ITV crew

David Walliams

Katie718

Lizzie Cundy! She seems to know every celebrity going and loves to let everyone know this! I still have no idea how she is in the public eye!

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Megan Fox. She’s become even worse since she’s got with Machine Gun Kelly. Who is another one who just loves himself.

Reactions: 12