Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Any of the influencer/reality ‘follow us around our fake lives’ idiots who have appeared from nowhere…. They are far too smug for someone who’s photo of a coffee stood out more than one next to it. The truth is, if anyone was accepting free clothes food etc on a riley estate we would all be calling them freeloaders, but because they all happen to be pretty,slim or able to talk well, we are happy for them to tell us to buy the crap they got for nothing. And use links that give THEM more money instead of a discount for us….

Reactions: 25

HeCannitSeeMan

VIP Member
I’m gonna get blasted for this one I’m sure but I just can not tolerate her; ultimately she chased fame and money and *ONLY* got it because of what happened to her- she would have remained an absolute nobody on the zoo and nuts circuit otherwise.

Katie Piper.

• Angry
Reactions: 24

TheGlossy

VIP Member
Beyoncé

I never understood this fascination with Beyoncé. She's tacky and the display of wealth is nauseating.

Same goes for the whole Kardashian clan.

Jennifer Aniston is another one.

Reactions: 23

HeCannitSeeMan

VIP Member
I don't normally criticise posts on here, as everyone is entitled to their opinion. However, I really think this post is inappropriate. I don't follow Katie Piper and am not especially a huge fan, but I do have a lot of respect for her. Of all the awful fame chasing people we see day in, day out, you think she's one of the worst? I mean how? Pricey, yes. Piper, no.

If this is offensive, tattle may not be the place for you.

Pitying her because of what happened to her just isn’t objective. She tried to become famous before the incident, and failed. She became famous after because of all her struggles.

I didn’t say she deserved what happened, but you can’t deny she’s famous and wealthy BECAUSE of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Lots of excellent suggestions but I’m going with Mick Hucknall. He makes my skin crawl he is so self enamoured.
Mick Hucknall has always made me want to scrub myself with wire wool but my husband is in the aviation industry and a story he often tells me is that Mick likes to floss his teeth and then leave the used floss strips on the fold down airline tables 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Harrigan

VIP Member
I have to agree with a fellow poster Carol Vorderman has become unbearable of late. Carol has had a lot of surgery BBL, fillers, boobs.. but pretends it’s all natural. If I see another selfie where she refers to herself as ‘a happy scruff’ I’ve had to unfollow her.. it’s all me me me!
I immediately thought of Carol. She takes all those ruddy selfies standing at a funny angle so her boobs stick out yet claims they just grew during the menopause. Pull the other one Carol.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Nicole Scherzinger. That cringe duet when she tried to outdo Sam Bailey. Its all about Nicole, always. Oh and her boobs, which seem to get pushed higher up towards her neck every time I see her.

Reactions: 19