Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Everyone above. And Beyonce.

Im ashamed to say I don’t particularly mind Tom Daley, and I couldn’t pick his crotch out of a line up.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

MammyWalsh

I have to agree with a fellow poster Carol Vorderman has become unbearable of late. Carol has had a lot of surgery BBL, fillers, boobs.. but pretends it’s all natural. If I see another selfie where she refers to herself as ‘a happy scruff’ I’ve had to unfollow her.. it’s all me me me!

• Sick
Reactions: 17

HeCannitSeeMan

VIP Member
Yes, but she doesn't 'love herself the most'. She doesn't show up to the opening of an envelope and she isn't in the media every five seconds.
Now, maybe. But there was a point she was everywhere. I’ll debate this all the live long day.
She loves herself and always has done- which is what this thread is about.
She IS NOT ABOVE CRITICISM because of her story. End of.

Segotia

David Beckham is right up there, I think. I also suspect he believes we all adore him.

Warpaint

VIP Member
I also forgot - Ellen Degeneres and Wendy Williams.

These two certainly believe in their hype.

Indeed. She's not relatable at all. Her ex-husband possibly cheated on her and left her for another woman and she kept acting like it was destiny pretending not to be bothered. I understand you might not want to put your personal business out there, but she's pretending as though her ex-husband's actions didn't affect her. Same goes for her being vocal about not wanting children. It's all fine, but she keeps talking about how she's never sought motherhood. Then, why are you talking about it? Yeah, no.
I agree about Ellen. That horrendous red carpet 'look at all my famous friends' selfie. And the way she treats her guests is appalling - she makes it very clear they're in the house of Ellen. Was good to see the tide turning on her during the original lockdown.

Reactions: 16

TheGlossy

VIP Member
Emily Ratajkowski - can't get any more vacant than that. She literally has zero talent yet thinks she's the hottest girl on earth. Overrated.

littlepup

VIP Member
As said Holden, Scofe, Pattinson, Quickenden - all 'I don't take myself too seriously, I'm a right laugh' boring wankers.
Laurence Fox, the old Primrose Hill crew, most of the Loose Women panel, Emily Atack

Rio And Kate stepmom of the year Ferdinand
Absolutely howling at your username & pic 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
Most of you have mentioned all the usual suspects, but I will probably include them in my exhaustive list.
Simon Cowell
James Corden
Oprah Winfrey
The Markle woman
Amanda Holden
George Clooney and his wife
Michael Buble
Joe Swash
Philip Schofield
Ant and Dec
Tom Daly, I think the fame has gone to his head
Hannah Moore (Captain Sir Tom's daughter)
I'm sure I will think of some more to add!
I've just realised that the title of this thread, uses the word celebrities, so I should probably omit Hannah Moore. Or maybe not, she thinks shes a flippin' celebrity!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

angie watts

Anyone with a blue tick and they will only like a comment or reply to a comment by another blue tick 'celeb'

• Haha
Reactions: 15