When was the last time you cried and why?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unsolicited advice Alert 🚨😅
I was in the same predicament once, please give it time so you know where to adjust /back off/talk it out. When you are vastly different in the way you react to things it is possible to work things out. The main thing is you realise this, and you're half way there 🙂
Ah we broke things off. It wasn't right for a long time and we both decided to just part ways.

Sucks, but it is what it is 🤷‍♀️ I cried a lot last night, but I'm feeling okay today.

Reactions: 1
Ah we broke things off. It wasn't right for a long time and we both decided to just part ways.

Sucks, but it is what it is 🤷‍♀️ I cried a lot last night, but I'm feeling okay today.
Sorry to hear that hun. A good cry is a good release isn't it, clears the head a bit 💛

• Heart
Sorry to hear that hun. A good cry is a good release isn't it, clears the head a bit 💛
I had a really bad headache and the puffiest eyes this morning 😅 but I called my mum last night when I was at my lowest and she really picked me up again and I just feel a lot better. But yeah, sometimes you just have to let it out and let yourself feel it, otherwise it festers and gets worse

• Heart
Around an hour ago. Someone close to me is struggling with depression and it makes me so unhappy.

That's very kind of you, thank you.

That's great news about your dad. I hope he has a speedy recovery and can come home soon.

• Heart
Just now and I don't even know why

My hormones are all over the place this week despite being on the pill and having another week of them before my break 🤷

Last night. My best friend has started seeing someone & it’s made me realised that my feelings for him run deeper than I honestly thought

• Sad
Reactions: 3
6am. Intrusive thoughts that my husband doesn't love me and that life is pointless if we die anyway. I've had serotonin discontinuation syndrome for 6w and I've cried more in this period than ever. Also laughing hysterically/crying at things I later realise aren't funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Not so much cry, but taking my young dog out, and leaving my oldie home, knowing he can't do that anymore, tis heartbreaking.

• Heart
Just now, I can’t even explain why because I don’t know but I just feel awful

• Heart
  • Sad
Digging up this thread to say.. cried about 2 minutes ago because of Louise Minchin leaving bbc breakfast after 20 years 😢

To be fair they are doing a fab farewell show for her. I think my period must be coming 🤣

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.