When was the last time you cried and why?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cried last night and couldn't sleep. Iv watched Soft white underbelly on You tube for a few years now, and iv always followed Rebecca's story more closely than others.
There's something about her that I just can't look away. Despite being high most of the time, there is something about her that really speaks to me. I feel like she has so much potential. In her more lucid moments she's so vivacious, intelligent and creative and not to mention physically so stunning.
To see her mental decline over the years s just so distressing.And the last few videos this past week has just completely floored me. I honestly can't get her out of my head 🥺 iv never felt this way about someone iv never met before but I genuinely am so worried about her, I'm scared that she hasn't got long for this world. Iv seen on videos of her circulating on Instagram where she's just rummaging through trash and outside a restaurant completely out of it and twitching and people just walking past her. It just makes my heart so heavy.
To think she was/ is someone's baby 24 years ago breaks me.
If someone granted me one wish today it would be that Rebecca gets the help she needs, I wouldn't waste it on myself.
Some people find Marks channel abit controversial, but for me, it's made me less judgemental of people and to see past first impressions. I really am wishing for a miracle for Rebecca 💔x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Two nights ago I listened to Somewhere Over the Rainbow by the Hawaiian singer Iz and it brought up all the feelings about my parents who are no longer here and I bawled. This is definitely the one if you want to let your sad out.
I love that song. Haven't heard his version in a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I feel you so deeply on this. It's so hard not to feel bitter and angry.
I spent a week with my father and his new family recently, and my stepmother is so fake, nice to my face but talks tit behind my back and it sucks my father can't see that

• Heart
  • Sad
Last night watching Wrestlemania … there was a part where someone was hit with a weightlifting belt and I had flashbacks to when my mum did that to me as a child 😔

• Heart
  • Wow
Friday. My dad died last week.
I'm so sorry for your loss x

For me just now. I've been waiting for another spinal surgery and they've had a cancellation so I am going in next tuesday. The original accident and surgery was by the far most painful thing I have every experienced and I'm feeling pretty anxious about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yesterday because I'm fed up of being sick and in pain. I'm fed up of having to keep fighting and not ever having it easy even though I do everything I can to help myself. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yesterday when I went for some drinks with friends. One of the bar staff said to the other "serve the fatty" and looked at me.

I'm quite sensitive about my weight etc. I used to be bigger but go to the gym regularly now and lost weight and feel strong and healthy within myself, but comments like that set me back and make me think "what's the point".

• Heart
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Yesterday when I went for some drinks with friends. One of the bar staff said to the other "serve the fatty" and looked at me.

I'm quite sensitive about my weight etc. I used to be bigger but go to the gym regularly now and lost weight and feel strong and healthy within myself, but comments like that set me back and make me think "what's the point".
What?! That is disgusting! Definitely be putting in a formal complaint

Reactions: 8
What?! That is disgusting! Definitely be putting in a formal complaint
I am thinking about doing that as it seems totally unacceptable to talk about a customer that way. He said it in another language to his colleague, the only way I knew was because my friend also spoke that language and told me what he had said.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I am thinking about doing that as it seems totally unacceptable to talk about a customer that way. He said it in another language to his colleague, the only way I knew was because my friend also spoke that language and told me what he had said.
I can’t believe someone could be so cruel. Please don’t let a waste of space get to you. I can understand how it would be god I’d rather be fat (I am fat) than such a horrible person. I’m also questioning your friend if I’m honest. If I was the friend that heard that I would have started speaking back at that person in that language and put them in their place.

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe someone could be so cruel. Please don’t let a waste of space get to you. I can understand how it would be god I’d rather be fat (I am fat) than such a horrible person. I’m also questioning your friend if I’m honest. If I was the friend that heard that I would have started speaking back at that person in that language and put them in their place.
Yeah it just hurts. I used to get those comments more often but since going to the gym not as much and I was gaining more confidence in myself. Just set me back a bit I guess as I was thinking "do people still see me like I was?"

Yeah, it's my local and my friend and that member of staff do not get along. I can understand her not shouting back to be honest or wanting to cause a scene, but she didn't have to tell me what he said as I'd be none the wiser. If he didn't say that though then it's a strange thing for her to make up and could mean it's what she actually thinks about me - well that's even worse 😅

Please complain about this disgusting individual.
It’s totally unacceptable for a customer facing employee (or anyone for that matter) to be so bloody rude and insulting.
I also agree with this 100%. I feel angry with your friend on your behalf. They could have spoken out. If it were me, to be honest, I’d have told you I hadn’t caught what the person said. I’d then quietly have gone back afterwards to complain.

Reactions: 6
Please complain about this disgusting individual.
It’s totally unacceptable for a customer facing employee (or anyone for that matter) to be so bloody rude and insulting.

I also agree with this 100%. I feel angry with your friend on your behalf. They could have spoken out. If it were me, to be honest, I’d have told you I hadn’t caught what the person said. I’d then quietly have gone back afterwards to complain.
You're right, I should complain about it. It just feels a bit humiliating having to bring it up again especially if I see them face to face and they know it's me if that makes sense?

Yeah I would have done the same. It's also so much easier to complain at the time rather than a day later with the whole he said, she said. She's quite forthright (or maybe just insensitive) and I don't think she realised telling me what he said would have upset me like it did. We were with another friend too and she even said to her "you're a big girl, I'm a big girl but we know what clothes suit our body shape." I know some people feel comfortable describing their bodies like that but it makes me feel uncomfortable even if it's not directed at me.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I cried on Sunday. :'( still feeling a bit tit now over it.

I few months ago a friend ask my to go away with her to the cost to see her dad and his side of the family who I have never met before and would be staying with them. at the time I felt ok/happy as we had a good day so said yes.

didn't hear about the trip at all after that so I just forgot/had been really busy (I should of text my friend after that day and said I couldn't go I know lesson learnt!) I didn't hear a single thing about the trip. which was a bit suss as if you planning a trip surely you'd be talking a lot about it and making plans? I'd left it to her, so forgot about the whole thing.

she text me on Sunday a week before going asking if I was still up for it. very suddenly got very stress and anxious had a bit of a panic and cry because Id be staying with a family who I'd never met and also driving on a bank holiday which I don't really do! so I felt awful for cancelling. so now I don't think she's really talking to me :(

I've also never been on holiday with this friend as it's not something we do together at all. guess I'm also seeking validation that it's ok to cancel last minute with out trying to be an tah about it :'(

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I cried on Sunday. :'( still feeling a bit tit now over it.

I few months ago a friend ask my to go away with her to the cost to see her dad and his side of the family who I have never met before and would be staying with them. at the time I felt ok/happy as we had a good day so said yes.

didn't hear about the trip at all after that so I just forgot/had been really busy (I should of text my friend after that day and said I couldn't go I know lesson learnt!) I didn't hear a single thing about the trip. which was a bit suss as if you planning a trip surely you'd be talking a lot about it and making plans? I'd left it to her, so forgot about the whole thing.

she text me on Sunday a week before going asking if I was still up for it. very suddenly got very stress and anxious had a bit of a panic and cry because Id be staying with a family who I'd never met and also driving on a bank holiday which I don't really do! so I felt awful for cancelling. so now I don't think she's really talking to me :(

I've also never been on holiday with this friend as it's not something we do together at all. guess I'm also seeking validation that it's ok to cancel last minute with out trying to be an tah about it :'(
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with cancelling on her a week before, that’s plenty of notice imo, it’s not like it was the day before or anything. She shouldn’t have left it so late to mention it again and just assumed you’d still be going. People have their own lives going on and things are busy, it’s easy to forget. Don’t be so hard on yourself, if she’s a good friend she’ll come round. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yesterday. It's the first anniversary of my break up from an 8 year relationship with the man I thought I'd spend the rest of my life with so am feeling a bit fragile. Completely unrelatedly I was thinking of a favourite song of mine from years ago, found it on Spotify and just found myself crying listening to it, because it took me back to my early 20s when I was young and thin, it reminded me of my late mum who loved the Mamas and Papas version, oh and then I felt sad about Terry Hall dying as well. God I'm an emotional mess! This is the song, it's a lovely version but it may also make you feel sad too:

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.