When was the last time you cried and why?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was crying happy tears seeing the boy had been rescued.. I have no words :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Aww this is heart breaking 😭😭 Really feel for all involved I bet the rescuers feel awful they didn't get to him in time 🥺

• Sad
I came to say the same. I don’t normally cry over things I see in the media but since having my little girl everything kid related now makes me shed a bucket load of tears. R.I.P Rayan, I’m sorry we couldn’t get to you sooner.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
That poor sweet boy. I watched the live stream for hours, and was so happy when it seemed like they’d managed to rescue him. It’s absolutely tragic that it was just too late. He must have been so scared, I hope he didn’t suffer too much it’s unbearable to think of. The little angel I hope he’s at peace now x

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Last Sunday. Huge meltdown. Everything that day looking forward was too much. I felt no joy. I sobbed so so hard for hours. I haven’t cried like that in ages. God. My eyes were so sore for 2 days afterwards.

I feel abit better now definitely not that low.
There was no way I could keep in my tears I needed to dry my eyes out

• Sad
Today. Toddler won’t listen, just pushing me to my limits. Got a puppy who obviously doesn’t listen. Felt completely useless and tit all day.
Musy remember (and hope) it’s just a bad day and we go again in the morning.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Today. Toddler won’t listen, just pushing me to my limits. Got a puppy who obviously doesn’t listen. Felt completely useless and tit all day.
Musy remember (and hope) it’s just a bad day and we go again in the morning.
Totally feel your pain. Toddler and a nuisance dog here! It’s bloody tough. The toddler more so, definitely 🤣 you’re not alone!

Reactions: 1
Today looking at rescues pup’s before and after pictures. I really should stop reading about rescues, makes me weep like an idiot

Today , dropped a few food things at a local food bank. the woman was telling me a few things about the place .

Today, was on the way out to work and found a stray dog. She looks like a pup but had just recently given birth. I got some of my own dogs food and fed her and she was clearly very hungry. I would have stayed but had an important meeting so left her with my husband who was going to call the local dog charity. When I was leaving she gave me this look and I just started bawling thinking she probably has been used in a puppy farm and where are her babies and will she be ok.

• Sad
  • Heart
I want to cry. My bathroom is in such a dire state I need it redoing but my husband is dragging it out. It's going on 12 years now and I'm fed up, I hate it, it been a wet damp soggy mess for the last 6 or so years, seems everything is leaking. My sister just had her bathroom redone after she had a new one fitted a little over 3 years ago... Because she was bored of the colour... Wtf I'm so jealous right now. She insists that she can't afford it and they've just added it to their "debts" and then there's my husband, who has the money saved but won't get it done.

I'm generally just fed up with life. So many people I know are sick or in hospital. My uncle who I was so close with growing up (like a dad to me) got put in a care home just before covid and I haven't been able to see him in over 2 years. There's so much more seems even more depressing when writing it all out.

Today, was on the way out to work and found a stray dog. She looks like a pup but had just recently given birth. I got some of my own dogs food and fed her and she was clearly very hungry. I would have stayed but had an important meeting so left her with my husband who was going to call the local dog charity. When I was leaving she gave me this look and I just started bawling thinking she probably has been used in a puppy farm and where are her babies and will she be ok.
How can people be so cruel. I don't like dogs, but could never think of doing anything that horrible to any living thing. I just don't understand.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I cried yesterday because my husband is in a lot of pain with his back and is having to wait 2 weeks in pain for an MRI to see what's wrong so he doesn't think he can carry on working and he's the sole earner, I quit my job in summer as my stress and anxiety was through the roof after working all the way through the pandemic plus my children were suffering from depression and suicidal thoughts so I needed to be there for them 100% but now my husband is thinking of quitting his job due to how much pain he's in I've been trying to find another job and have applied for so many and had people trying to call me for interviews but I'm so anxious I can't even answer the phone when they call so I'm just stuck inside all day with my husband in bed writhing in pain wondering if my kids are ok at school watching the phone ring and crying.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The last I cried was about a week ago over all the placement work I had to do on top of my assignment. Since then I’ve managed to keep up with placement work but the assignment is still looming.
I also almost cried the other day trying to get a child to do his maths work, on placement (I’m doing teacher training btw).

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Every day for the last few weeks as we lost our beautiful dog, he had heart failure and his last few hours are haunting me. My heart feels so empty and I know some will say it is just a dog but he was such a huge part of my life.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Every day for the last few weeks as we lost our beautiful dog, he had heart failure and his last few hours are haunting me. My heart feels so empty and I know some will say it is just a dog but he was such a huge part of my life.
i'm so sorry for your loss ☹💐💕

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This morning, I had a bit of an argument last night with my boyfriend, we’re moving this weekend so everything is up the wall, I’ve had a banging headache for nearly 24 hours, I’m on my periods and it’s so painful, our son has a cold so he’s so clingy when I’m trying to pack and finish all the last bits off. Everything’s just getting on top of me, sounds a silly thing to cry over but I didn’t get much sleep last night so that just made it feel worse 😅

• Sad
  • Heart
My first post. Hi All:p🖐 Need start somewhere, so here i am. Last time i cried was 17th Feb 2022. Exactly 1month after my Gran passing💞

• Heart
This morning. My youngest son was really distressed going into nursery and kept crying that he wanted to come home. The half term break, like all holidays, really messes up his routine and he can’t cope. I feel awful. 💔

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.