When was the last time you cried and why?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today. Everything is falling apart around me and I don’t know how I’m holding on. I’m lost and alone even though I’m surrounded by people and don’t know who I am anymore.

just gotta hope for better days

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Today. Full day of travelling back to London.Also missed my original train on top and had to buy new tickets.

Got a lot of abuse from my mother because I didn't want to go out with her at night.

Don't think anyone would really understand unless they've actually gone through it. They're only words but they hurt so much. I got called a witch, told that I was thick, to go get lost. that I was no good for my sisters. (I let my youngest dye her hair blue whilst I was staying with her because that's what she wanted to do).

All I ever wanted was a home.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Was mid bike ride and it just happened. Had to stop because I couldn’t see. Currently working through some very new things in life and it is all very overwhelming.
A quiet night in is helping.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Wednesday because I was exhausted. It was my third day in a row working until 10.30pm (with a start at 9am). I'm used to working late, but the amount of unnecessary pressure I got on that day for issues that turned out to be non-existent was not bearable.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Now.
I’m glad i’ve found this thread because i find it near impossible to be open and honest about how i feel in real life.
I’m early into adulthood, and my grandad, who has treated me and raised me as if i were his own is passing. He has his children by his side, no more visitors allowed. I’ve never lost anyone close before. Quite lucky & blessed ive made it this far without i know. I feel like i’ve been smashed out of the universe and into another where i cant feel anything but isolation.

I hope whatever is making you cry today, you all find peace and happiness again so soon. X

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Now.
I’m glad i’ve found this thread because i find it near impossible to be open and honest about how i feel in real life.
I’m early into adulthood, and my grandad, who has treated me and raised me as if i were his own is passing. He has his children by his side, no more visitors allowed. I’ve never lost anyone close before. Quite lucky & blessed ive made it this far without i know. I feel like i’ve been smashed out of the universe and into another where i cant feel anything but isolation.

I hope whatever is making you cry today, you all find peace and happiness again so soon. X
Grief is another land, another life, another universe. Sending you love.

• Heart
Today. I'm having a very bad flare-up of my IBS today. I'm weak as a kitten and fed up. Because I've enough to be dealing with without this too.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Friday, ive waited a long time for counselling and thought I was going to be given trauma therapy. They phoned Friday afternoon to tell me my CBT will start on Tuesday online. This will be my third CBT in my life. It doesn't work for me which I had said in my initial assessment. I couldn't say much on the phone as I was in a busy public place with my children in tow. I just feel frustrated and let down.

• Sad
Friday, ive waited a long time for counselling and thought I was going to be given trauma therapy. They phoned Friday afternoon to tell me my CBT will start on Tuesday online. This will be my third CBT in my life. It doesn't work for me which I had said in my initial assessment. I couldn't say much on the phone as I was in a busy public place with my children in tow. I just feel frustrated and let down.
Oh HELL no. Don't just lie down under it. Ring them and tell them that CBT won't work for you and that you already told them that. Make noise, write letters. Scream and shout. It's the only way. I have straight up demanded better service in the past, and it has worked. They are counting on people being too meek to complain.

• Heart
This morning! Time off the month plus laryngitis and my depression which has been worsening lately.

I get set off when my friends who have been single for 5 minutes find someone its been 10 years for me. I feel such a failure for loving at home at 31 bit I don't have the funds to go it alone.

I think I'm just feeling sorry for myself haha

• Heart
This morning. I stood on my cat’s tail. She hissed at me and wouldn’t let me comfort her. I got upset and panicky that I’d hurt her. She’s OK now, asleep on my bed 😇

• Heart
2 hours ago. Ive had a job interveiw, medical and today I had a driving assesment that I failed spectacularly. I really wanted this job to get out my hellhole of a current job and I sobbed on the way home. I am so trapped and had so much pinned on this. Theyve offered me a 2nd try but I dont think I can do it 🥺

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
2 hours ago. Ive had a job interveiw, medical and today I had a driving assesment that I failed spectacularly. I really wanted this job to get out my hellhole of a current job and I sobbed on the way home. I am so trapped and had so much pinned on this. Theyve offered me a 2nd try but I dont think I can do it 🥺
Yes you can! And you will. Put in for it again please!

• Heart
Today.

It was my first time ever working from the office in my new company. I was onboarded during lockdown and worked from home the whole time. Already, before going there, I sensed something was off. I've been with the company about a year and a half, but have been experiencing repeated instances which make me believe this is not the company for me. I've been overworked, so when I showed up today, I was absolutely exhausted from working weekends + everyday until 10pm. I was not at the top of my game and barely slept the night before.

I walked in and already, the entrance door got blocked halfway through (great sign!). Then, my manager was looking for a spot where I could sit and he found me a seat all alone isolate from the rest of the team. They were all sitting in one area and I was isolated alone in one (no issue for me, it was even better, but not a good look to isolate someone, especially if there was space available).

As soon as I logged in, I opened a random corporate newsletter email and it was there plastered all over the email, the name of the last company I worked for before joining this one. It was a bit strange, but it somehow made me emotional because the last time I worked in an office, it was with the company mentioned in the email. It made me reminisce the good times in that company.

Then, I had a call at 10am with a project lead and I noticed a documentation gap. I raised it to my manager who advised me to highlight it to the project lead. The response from my the project lead was: "It is not your job to opine on this, so just do XYZ". My response was "No, I know that, but I just wanted to highlight it". It felt a bit confrontational which I hate, but at the same time, I'm basically told to do monkey work without questioning and to shut up. He didn't say it in a mean way, but it was nonetheless a bit rude.

Finally, I asked my manager if he could come and look at something and he said: "I can't, I have your peer waiting downstairs, he's coming to the office to have lunch". This peer is a member of the same team, he can wait 5 minutes and has a badge to enter the premises! He's not a kid.

I had enough, came home at lunch break and started crying thinking of my previous companies and how much fun I had there. This office was cold, I was the only female in today, no one to talk to, nothing. I couldn't even grab coffee because by the time I finished my calls, the cafeteria was closed. It was awful.

• Sad
  • Heart
About an hour ago. I think I just got a bit overwhelmed. There’s so much going on around me I feel like I just need everything to stop so I can have a break. It’s hard trying to be there for those who need you when you feel like you’re struggling yourself

• Heart
You can!!! Please do it again, you can do it 💛

A couple of nights ago at like 4am. I was so tired and the baby had been up for an hour already thinking it was party time, I felt exhausted, I was on my period, I felt overwhelmed, I wish I was pregnant and I’m a never ending cycle of waiting to see if I am then seeing I’m not and it hurts more and more every month. I think I’m doing ok after my loss a few months ago but I feel like I’m getting worse the more I’m not pregnant

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I cried last night. I was watching the maid on netflix and to be honest it should come with a trigger warning. I knew what it was going to be about but thought I'd be fine as it's been 10yrs since my last relationship that was toxic AF but instead it hit me like a tonne of bricks and I started remembering things I had thought I had forgotten.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.