When the queen dies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feeling a bit twitchy at the moment! The amount of tattle drama being called out on Instagram I feel like it's only a matter of time before someone says something about vile tattlers even start threads about the queen šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm American. So nothing will happen lol. We love Diana and Harry... William isn't our favorite brother but we have respect for him. We actually mourned Diana. We hate Charles and Camilla because of the Diana thing so one of their deaths will probably result to fireworks or something representing the disgust towards him, we're very vocal about who has our respect and who doesn't...because he doesn't have our respect if he died there would be some freedom of speech being practiced and dragging of the dead mans name.

HOWEVER: I think most of the US is indifferent to the queen. She's not adored but she's not hated. The Crown is kind of a popular show out here so there will most likely be some documentaries about her life, maybe some fox/abc 2020 coverage because people are curious but nothing will happen šŸ˜‚ The world will go on...

As annoying as it is, when she dies depending on our national news coverage, if we're having a light news day in terms or politics, she will most likely cloud our media platforms for a few weeks.

Americans find that royal stuff more fascinating so I imagine very few people being emotionally impacted but there will definitely be a peak of interest in Queen Elizabeth's life and what she was like. We don't want a monarchy but we're curious about it because the rejection of a monarch is the root of our shared history. We tend to be more fascinated about the system VS the actual monarchs as people.

She will not be missed on any personal level but we will find her story fascinating.

EDIT: also, there isn't a lot of information on her personality or what she's like as a person? I think some of her own people are still confused about what she's like as a person so if you can imagine how distant she comes off to foreigners.
lol when she dies she it will be the top news story in America, same as if the President died it would be big news here still. Not sure why you're trying to brush it off as "she MIGHT get some Fox coverage". I have to laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Isnā€™t Philip already dead? I mean he looks like a zombie.
Cant stand the man, he looks like one of the walking dead

I'm American. So nothing will happen lol. We love Diana and Harry... William isn't our favorite brother but we have respect for him. We actually mourned Diana. We hate Charles and Camilla because of the Diana thing so one of their deaths will probably result to fireworks or something representing the disgust towards him, we're very vocal about who has our respect and who doesn't...because he doesn't have our respect if he died there would be some freedom of speech being practiced and dragging of the dead mans name.

HOWEVER: I think most of the US is indifferent to the queen. She's not adored but she's not hated. The Crown is kind of a popular show out here so there will most likely be some documentaries about her life, maybe some fox/abc 2020 coverage because people are curious but nothing will happen šŸ˜‚ The world will go on...

As annoying as it is, when she dies depending on our national news coverage, if we're having a light news day in terms or politics, she will most likely cloud our media platforms for a few weeks.

Americans find that royal stuff more fascinating so I imagine very few people being emotionally impacted but there will definitely be a peak of interest in Queen Elizabeth's life and what she was like. We don't want a monarchy but we're curious about it because the rejection of a monarch is the root of our shared history. We tend to be more fascinated about the system VS the actual monarchs as people.

She will not be missed on any personal level but we will find her story fascinating.

EDIT: also, there isn't a lot of information on her personality or what she's like as a person? I think some of her own people are still confused about what she's like as a person so if you can imagine how distant she comes off to foreigners.
I totally agree about Charles and Camilla,cant stand them and how they treated Diana,she was a lovely person,and didnt deserve how they treated her.

Last edited:
That's definitely intentional and indicative of her success as a monarch. Talking of the Crown it's spelled out really well in that, when she first becomes queen and her grandmother says she is no longer Elizabeth but "Regina" She had to push her identity to the side.Representing the state and crown etc She is supposed to be above politics and even revealing trivial things was traditionally seen as inappropriate.

Of course things are a bit different now. Charles has his known passions like the environment, his duchy food brand (he's had to pass his life somehow) and William and Kate went on radio 1 (for those outside the UK that's a BBC station aimed at young people, plays mainstream music etc) and talked about watching game of thrones. Clearly it's all about humanising the Royals these days.
It'll be interesting to see how much of that they keep by the time their reign comes

Of course she'll be mentioned on fox and there will be updates about how the family is coping, maybe even a live stream of her funeral but she's not our problem. We don't really care about her and she holds no status in our country. She will get some news coverage here and there for those who are interested but out of respect for the US as a whole, we're not going to stop our daily lives because the Queen died lmao. She's not going to stop traffic. She's not going to give us a national holiday, we'll still go to work and school like any other day haha. It's not like she's our president or holds any role in our government system.

I think Michael Jackson's death would probably be more publicly mourned in comparison to the queens.

Like I mentioned above, we're fascinated by them but if it's not Kate, William or Harry or Megjan we don't particularly like when they decided to visit the states because it wastes a lot of our money and they cause a lot of chaos in terms of traffic and public access. We find the system fascinating, not the individuals. It's safe to say ALL americans oppose the idea of a monarchy. Queens, Kings, Princesses belong at disneyland and that's it. I don't think anyone will flinch tbh.
. SM-J337P .
Haha okay then. Go to Buckingham Palace and itā€™s full of American tourists outside. But sure. ā€˜All Americans oppose monarchyā€™

• Heart
Of course she'll be mentioned on fox and there will be updates about how the family is coping, maybe even a live stream of her funeral but she's not our problem. We don't really care about her and she holds no status in our country. She will get some news coverage here and there for those who are interested but out of respect for the US as a whole, we're not going to stop our daily lives because the Queen died lmao. She's not going to stop traffic. She's not going to give us a national holiday, we'll still go to work and school like any other day haha. It's not like she's our president or holds any role in our government system.

I think Michael Jackson's death would probably be more publicly mourned in comparison to the queens.

Like I mentioned above, we're fascinated by them but if it's not Kate, William or Harry or Megjan we don't particularly like when they decided to visit the states because it wastes a lot of our money and they cause a lot of chaos in terms of traffic and public access. We find the system fascinating, not the individuals. It's safe to say ALL americans oppose the idea of a monarchy. Queens, Kings, Princesses belong at disneyland and that's it. I don't think anyone will flinch tbh.
. SM-J337P .
You seem to speak for everyone in your country . We this we that. What I think you should say is I . Unless your the appointed spokesperson for over 300 million people .

Reactions: 14
It was a question I wasnā€™t expecting an American who doesnā€™t live in this country to answer, it means bugger all to anyone else surely?

Reactions: 4

Some of her own people are confused about what sheā€™s like as a person? Eh?! Donā€™t you come on here and start bitching about our monarchy! Donā€™t you dare diss Queenie! Shes the best!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
This. I swear if I phoned in dead theyā€™d get a medium in to ask if Iā€™d found cover for my shift šŸ™„
ā€œCan you ring and let us know if you are going to be ok for your night shift tomorrow please?ā€ That would be my bosses response.

Reactions: 2
Like I mentioned above, we're fascinated by them but if it's not Kate, William or Harry or Megjan we don't particularly like when they decided to visit the states because it wastes a lot of our money and they cause a lot of chaos in terms of traffic and public access.
I don't think any Brits were over the moon to shell out money to safeguard your pussy-grabbing joke of a president when he visited the UK either.

Ā£3.5 million for London police duty alone.

I guess we can call it quits.

• Heart
I don't think any Brits were over the moon to shell out money to safeguard your pussy-grabbing joke of a president when he visited the UK either.

Ā£3.5 million for London police duty alone.

I guess we can call it quits.
Well said.

All that money to protect a Reality TV star posing as President. Joke.

Reactions: 3
Girl.

NO ONE over here wants a monarchy. We're created equal and we elect our officials. You can keep your weird inbred family that costs you billions a year.

- Your next king has leaked footage of him telling some woman he wants his manhood to be a tampon.

- His brother is a pervert and had ties to a man in the sex trafficking world.

- He cheated on his wife.

- Your queen is literally married to her cousin.

- In your history, you had a king that was pro nazi.

- Brexit is basically starving you guys out. They're talking about food rations and food shortage but I bet your lovely Queen eats perfectly fine in her palace.

- Those royal mfs don't even like you guys. They shake hands with you because they have to maintain their lifestyle. They're not seeking people out/visiting civilians in their spare time. Why? Because they want nothing to do with you guys.

- Most of you will pay taxes but NEVER see the queen or any royal in the flesh yet you still pay.

- They control your press. Literally no freedom of speech. They can veto any journalism.

Some honor right?...

Ladies, say what you want about Americans at least our ancestors stood for something. Yours followed blindly and lived on poverty. They looked down on you.

. SM-J337P .
GIRL

There isnā€™t any food rationing here, donā€™t worry yourself. The queen isnā€™t the only person still eating.

I mean letā€™s not talk about Clinton and his affair or the fact your country CHOSE to have Donald bleeping Trump as president.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Uh, Clinton isn't the head of church? Isn't that what your "Queen" is? For someone to have "highness" and be all that is holy, why did she give birth to perverts?

Your lack of knowledge about American politics is hilarious.

The Queen isn't the only one that eats? I guess. .....You guy's dental hygiene is so rough I'm not sure how you guys eat in the first place but ok.

Honestly if there were no historical ties between the two countries, you guys would've been nuked from orbit a while ago.

. SM-J337P .
Wow girl you need to chill out.

Reactions: 1
Also, if America is so bad why do guys break your necks to see our manor cities.

. SM-J337P .
Are you joking? You canā€™t get moving in London for American tourists straining their necks trying to see the queen at Buckingham palace. Go to certain parts of America too where money is tight and you will be lucky if they have a tooth between them. People with cancer dying because they canā€™t afford the treatment or spending their life in debt paying for it. Living the dream.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Uh, Clinton isn't the head of church? Isn't that what your "Queen" is? For someone to have "highness" and be all that is holy, why did she give birth to perverts?

Your lack of knowledge about American politics is hilarious.

The Queen isn't the only one that eats? I guess. .....You guy's dental hygiene is so rough I'm not sure how you guys eat in the first place but ok.

Honestly if there were no historical ties between the two countries, you guys would've been nuked from orbit a while ago.

. SM-J337P .
Iā€™m sure when she gave birth she didnā€™t know they were ā€˜pervertsā€™... just find it weird your on this thread speaking on behalf of the whole of America.

ā€˜Nuked from orbitā€™ yeah... okay... just because YOU personally donā€™t like the UK... there you go speaking on behalf of your country again. Maybe you should run for president you sound like a big enough hole to become one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10