When the queen dies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strange finding this, hubs has been practicing today "in case". It's like the powers that be are expecting something πŸ™€
I don't think Charles will abdicate. He's been waiting his whole life to be King and training for it, and is very passionate about climate change and his charity work, so he might actually do some good. I'm not a fan of Camilla personally, but of she has the title Queen Consort so be it.
As much as I love will and think he will be an amazimg king when the time comes, I just don't think he's ready yet.

Reactions: 6
Surely that was all written in times gone by, before the internet and rolling news?

It'll make next to no difference in my life, like the royal weddings it might be a good time to go out shopping if lots are watching it on the telly box.

I do hope it starts a discussion on massively scaling back the royal family and the huge inequality in this country with several families. With how much they own and keep passing down with inheritance.
I think the broadcasting thing is true. I know someone who worked at the bbc and they had drill runs etc to make sure everyone knew what to do should it happen apparently

Sorry just noticed I’m a bit late in replying πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I like Camilla too .

She seems to be a very nice, happy sort with a fab sense of humour . I loved the footage of her at Harry’s wedding when the American minister did his thing . She gave a delicious side eye to Kate as if to say β€˜ what the duck β€˜πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I like Camilla too .

She seems to be a very nice, happy sort with a fab sense of humour . I loved the footage of her at Harry’s wedding when the American minister did his thing . She gave a delicious side eye to Kate as if to say β€˜ what the duck β€˜πŸ˜†
Camilla and Kate's side eye and the then heavily pregnant Zara Tindall having a face of what the duck is this tit, can I go into labour to get away from this mess.

They made the Royal wedding. Even Meghan at the front knew she fucked up with the American preacher going batshit, you can see it on her face.

• Haha
Camilla and Kate's side eye and the then heavily pregnant Zara Tindall having a face of what the duck is this tit, can I go into labour to get away from this mess.

They made the Royal wedding. Even Meghan at the front knew she fucked up with the American preacher going batshit, you can see it on her face.
It was comedy gold 😁

Reactions: 1
I agree, I never really understood the drama over camilla and Charles. People get married again all the time after divorce don’t they!
Camilla seems like she has the best sense of humour. She seems like fun.

Reactions: 8
Yeah, to be fair Camilla seems like the sort of woman who would be a good laugh to have a couple of gins with! Apparently she's got a filthy sense of humour too πŸ˜‚

Strange finding this, hubs has been practicing today "in case". It's like the powers that be are expecting something πŸ™€
I don't think Charles will abdicate. He's been waiting his whole life to be King and training for it, and is very passionate about climate change and his charity work, so he might actually do some good. I'm not a fan of Camilla personally, but of she has the title Queen Consort so be it.
As much as I love will and think he will be an amazimg king when the time comes, I just don't think he's ready yet.
Plus he must have had so much drilled into him about "duty" and even though times have changed, about what an awful thing his uncle did in abdidcating. Not just because he married a divorcee - obviously things have moved on there - but because he abandoned his duty and responsibilities. No way would he abdicate.

Reactions: 3
If Kay Burley doesnt tweet about a dog having sadness in his eyes I quit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine knowing the nation are rehearsing your death announcement and funeral? Philip I'd imagine would find the whole thing hilarious.

I'll be gutted when she goes.

Reactions: 10
Its something ive thought about after hearing that the bbc practice announcing her death. It will be strange as most people only know of having her as queen. I think the money will be slowly phased out but it will be weird having someone different on money, stamps, passports etc.
It’s really weird to think such a monumental thing will happen in our lifetimes!

Reactions: 1
I will be sad when she goes, she's amazingly sassy and shady and I love it. It'll be weird getting new money and the anthem being reworded, though I've never been a fan of it. Imagine if she and David Attenborough went at a similar time, they're the same age! :eek:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I will be sad when she goes, she's amazingly sassy and shady and I love it. It'll be weird getting new money and the anthem being reworded, though I've never been a fan of it. Imagine if she and David Attenborough went at a similar time, they're the same age! :eek:
What a dark day that would be!!

Reactions: 2
Her Majesty is a class act. There isn't, and will never be anyone like her again. It is quite sad to think about. Prince Charles will absolutely not abdict the throne. He has been in training since he was a teenager. He has waited his whole life for this. He will also be of the understanding that William and Kate are in the prime of their lives with three young children. It is known publically as William has stated it, that he doesn't even want to be King, but of course will do his duties when the time comes. I'm sure he wants this quality time with his children before having to dedicate the rest of his life to being the monarch. Charles isn't looking in good health, very red and ruddy with broken capillaries , swollen and bloated hands and sausage fingers. Looks like high blood pressure and perhaps coronary issues. He is known to enjoy a drink but is perhaps more of a secret drinker and it is showing. So, I doubt if he does reign it will be for long. I don't think he will reach his mother and fathers age anyway. The queen looks in better health than him. I do notice she has been having some ulcers on her legs. Very common at that age and of course she will have the best medical team to treat any issues but I hope she still has a few years yet. Philip, like others have said looks like a walking corpse. Seems a tough guy. My opinion of him dampened when I found out he had been having affairs whilst he was younger. Even the Queen can't escape the lows of a cheater.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Prince Phillip and Camilla are natural born Tattlers they'd crack us up on here.
VIP all the way 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Since finding this thread, I can’t even look at a photo of the Queen without welling up.
God damn you, tattle πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8