What's your cheap/guilty pleasure food?!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kraft Cheesy Pasta with buttered white baguette.
Prawn cocktail crisps on an egg mayo sandwhich
Salad cream on toast
microwaved mars bar eaten with a spoon

Reactions: 15
Crisp sandwich made with thick white bread, butter, cheese & onion crisps and a slice of ham

Fish finger sandwich

Cheese on toast with sweet chilli sauce

Chips with melted cheese and gravy

Reactions: 10
Oh my god, you've just made me remember my mum used to make us this when we were kids!!! I've not had it in years!

Reactions: 5
Definitely from the past but......
Plastic cheap af Cheese on toast.

And the winner................

AND

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Rice pudding! [emoji1786][emoji1786][emoji1786][emoji1786] This thread's title should have the drooling emoji tbh. Every time I come on here, I end up salivating and wanting to eat all these things! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Reactions: 6

A Rowie with jam. I can't even eat one now without the guilt.
(Scottish delicacy made from flour, butter, lard and even more lard)

Reactions: 8
Basic bitch Cornflakes covered in sugar and milk. Real milk. None of the nut stuff
So cheap, no nutritional value, so so wonderful.
(It’s been years but I’m having a throwback moment )

Reactions: 17
I bloody love when the offer it in hospitals....
fine it’s for the patients with no teeth/on soft diet but that shit is good!! [emoji23][emoji23]
Thankfully I have all teeth and I still love it! [emoji23][emoji23]
Jaffa Cakes with whipped cream and this bomb from M&S, which is the perfect mix between mousse and sundae. And it has white, milk and dark chocolate! [emoji1786][emoji1786][emoji1786][emoji1786][emoji1786][emoji1786]

Reactions: 8
shitty CHEAP pasta/noodles, cheese grated in a nice mountain layer on top, beans on top of that. Just had this in fact reminds me of teatime after primary school

Reactions: 2
Those batchelors pasta n sauces.. any of the cheesy/creamy flavours. Absolute artificial shite but I bloody love them!

Reactions: 18
Two slices of buttered white toast, topped with Heinz ravioli with grated cheese melted on top

Reactions: 12
Cup a soups. Rubbish but remind me of being a kid.

Tesco used to do this amazing mac and cheese with breadcrumbs on top.

Reactions: 4
Knorr chicken noodle soup with a LOT of grated cheddar on top. So good for when feeling under the weather! [emoji1786][emoji1786]

Reactions: 2
This thread has made me soooo hungry!!

Strawberry angel delight and crumbled digestives
Cheese slices
Cornflake pie so cheap to make and the best thing ever with custard
And crisp butties but has to be salt and vinegar crisp

Reactions: 3