What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve done while drunk, and how did you get over it?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got a coach up to Birmingham from London With my friend around 4 got a hotel and headed out to party... got drunk, got a lift with a guy I had been speaking to from Instagram. I proceeded to vomit and fart at the same time, head out the door ass facing him :)
Woke up in the morning back at hotel phoneless and my friend said she went back out to party. Got home cried to my mum that I had lost my phone (when it was actually all my fault) and pretty sure that guy stole it 😂 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anything develop with the Ed Miliband lookalike though? :ROFLMAO:
We were texting for a while as it was over the Christmas period, and when I went back to uni he came over to my uni house the evening I was back. We tried to have sex but he was too shy and couldn’t get it up 😳 So that was the end of that 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Oooo okay... so we had quad bikes in Malia thinking we were the dogs bollox. We stayed out there for a season and didn’t work but knew the names to throw around to get workers discounts in the restaurants.

aaanyway, dancing on the podium, again thinking we’re the box’s bollox.The rest of our girls were arriving from London so, drunk, we decide to go and meet them back at the apartment. I drove. I’m also blind as a bat and obv didn’t have my glasses out raving. The inevitable happened, I hit a speed dip (same effect as uk speed bump), the quad went flying and we were dragged long the floor for a good few metres, slim off our legs and knees ripped of us and helmets cracked in two. We carried on, the girls were so shocked to see us covered in blood and drunk. We were too embarrassed to admit it so we said we fell off a podium Dancing 😂 we also heard about the huge bills you can get so we said we hadn’t seen the bike in days so someone must have stole it.
we got away with it and I spent the rest of my holiday falling over and reopening the cut 😂👍

• Haha
  • Wow
I lived in a shared house at Uni, along with my boyfriend at the time. I went out one night with friends (boyf was working). I pulled some random and brought him home. We were both pissed and ended up in bed. Boyf came back from work and threw a bucket of water over us both. I was so drunk I had literally forgotten I had a boyfriend 🤪 Oops.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I lived in a shared house at Uni, along with my boyfriend at the time. I went out one night with friends (boyf was working). I pulled some random and brought him home. We were both pissed and ended up in bed. Boyf came back from work and threw a bucket of water over us both. I was so drunk I had literally forgotten I had a boyfriend 🤪 Oops.
Hahahahaha omfg 😂😂😂 was that the end of your relationship!?! 😂

Hahahahaha omfg 😂😂😂 was that the end of your relationship!?! 😂
Bizarrely he sulked for a day or two then forgave me. God knows why. We didn’t break up for another 2 yrs! I’ve never been very good at dumping people; my default strategy is just to act like a big enough dick that they dump me and save me the hassle.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Not me (I swear!)
a girl at work had been there 3 weeks when the Xmas do came round-the poor girl got so drunk she wet herself in front of everyone-my boss had to sort her out
shes still there 2 years on

worst I’ve ever done was get picked up by the police for being blind drunk and taken home

havent been pissed in 12 years now-I’m not a fan of booze

• Wow
Reactions: 2
We were queuing for the ladies toilets in a busy pub on rugby day...my drunk eye saw, what I thought was a shaven headed big burly guy barging past us to go into the ladies..my drunk self was livid... I piped up to a packed pub " oiiiiiiii! where the duck do you think you're going!?" The person replied "IN THERE" nodding towards the ladies... drunk me .. "no you're bleeping not you pervert! This is the women's" ...and more of the like... my friend tapped me on the shoulder and stage whispered (yes you guessed it) "THAT'S A WOMAN" ... sadly the ground did not open up and swallow me up when everyone started tutting and pointing at me 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

That is probably the most tame story I have.. I may get the courage to share much worse ones 🤦🏼‍♀️😂🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I once went home with a guy and was stumbling around in the dark to find the bathroom. His housemate thought there was an intruder so was waiting outside with a baseball bat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
People think I’m boring now as I don’t drink much. I think it’s because I did so much stupid tit in my 20’s I like an easy drama free life now 😂
I’m scraping the last few months of my 20’s 😭 hoping to calm down abit in my 30’s😂😂

Reactions: 2
I’m scraping the last few months of my 20’s 😭 hoping to calm down abit in my 30’s😂😂
Plenty of life left in you 😂 I’m 40 soon but act 80 😂
I don’t think my friends now would believe half the things I got up to!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Thus thread has made me cry laughing. I'm 49 but basically still live like a drunken teenager. I have far too many cringeworthy stories but a recent debacle...

Just before Christmas I went to dinner with some girl friends. We'd had to pre-order wine so ordered for 5 boozy girls. In the day one girl was I'll and another pregnant so we shared the booze 3 ways. End of the night everyone goes home. Except me who carries on to meet some other friends in a bar and does numerous shots.

I somehow ended up going home with nothing, I left my bag (including purse and keys), phone, coat and shoes in the bar. I got a taxi with a friend and had to stay at theirs when I realised at my front door I couldn't get in. In the morning I had to go round my parents with a huge hole in my tights to get my spare key 🤦‍♀️ Amazingly I got everything back!!!

• Haha
I once flagged down the police to tell them there was a man stood over a body in the road... It was a homeless man stood with his bags 🙈 obviously pissed eyes make black bin liners look just like a dead body 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There have been a few occasions, once I was in a club and I copped off with a lad and each time I came back from the toilet we kissed again, however, my friend informed me the next day that it was a different lad each time 😂😂 but the most embarrassing was when I was 21, I had worked a night shift and went on a trip straight from work with my mum, my sister and my cousin. We started drinking early doors (my mum left us about 5ish). I returned to the hotel at 2am with sister and cousin and went straight to bed, I got in with my mum (we were in a suite). I was extremely drunk and sleep deprived, I remember nothing about what happened next. I woke in the morning in just a vest top. My mum told me I had woken to use the toilet, tried to go in the wardrobe, mum directed me to bathroom but I went into the adjoining room, sat on the end of my cousin's bed and started to pee, told her it was fine because I was on holiday. I pissed all over the bed, she was crying because I refused to move or stop. Mum and sister were shouting at me to move, I carried on pissing. Took my wet knickers off, flung them on the floor and got back into bed. Mum, sister and cousin had to sleep in one double bed whilst I took the other. So many other occasions, every so often one pops in my head and I cringe with embarrassment
Absolutely crying at this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We were queuing for the ladies toilets in a busy pub on rugby day...my drunk eye saw, what I thought was a shaven headed big burly guy barging past us to go into the ladies..my drunk self was livid... I piped up to a packed pub " oiiiiiiii! where the duck do you think you're going!?" The person replied "IN THERE" nodding towards the ladies... drunk me .. "no you're bleeping not you pervert! This is the women's" ...and more of the like... my friend tapped me on the shoulder and stage whispered (yes you guessed it) "THAT'S A WOMAN" ... sadly the ground did not open up and swallow me up when everyone started tutting and pointing at me 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

That is probably the most tame story I have.. I may get the courage to share much worse ones 🤦🏼‍♀️😂🤭
Omg this is brilliant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I was at a house party and really drunk, went up to the bathroom to be sick and when I looked down my jeans were all wet around the crotch so I thought I’d pissed myself, they were light blue so it was well obvious so I decided to get water from the sink and splash water all over myself so it would just look like I’d spilt some drinks, my boyfriend at the time walks in on me and asks if I pissed myself and I tried denying it but he didn’t believe me and took me home, the next day I was looking at picture of myself from the night before and turns out I had spilt drinks all down myself earlier in the night hence looking like I’d pissed myself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’d been out on a day date with a bloke, was going home (without him) and going to bed. My friend turned up at mine who’s husband had just come back from 6 months in Afghan and the were going in to town and dragged me out. Was already quite drunk at this time. Was in weatherspoons garden chatting away to them and with no warning projectile vomited all over the table. I soon sobered you and was mortified. I didn’t really know her husband. I still cringe when I think back about this 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh god I wouldn’t even no where to start the worst one was when I went out for my brothers 18th in whetherspoons.
I was so drunk I danced my bleeping tampon out on the dance floor and kicked it under a table. Then I sat outside and started crying randomly. They took me home to my parents house and I stripped all my clothes off in front of my dad and my brothers friends 😶. And I walked straight in to the garden having just walked past the toilet! and vomitied up spaghetti and meatballs. I’d eaten just hours earlier 😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24