What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve done while drunk, and how did you get over it?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was on holiday with friends. One evening we arrived back to the hotel. We stepped out of the lift and walked straight into our room. The door was unlocked. A guy was standing there naked. I asked what are you doing in our room? He said he was in his room. Then one of my friends said we are on the wrong floor. She had gone outside to check. We were in his room. It was so embarrassing. We spent the rest of the holiday avoiding him 😂 😂

Also on a night out with friends I stepped on the table to get to the other side. The table collapsed because I had stepped on the part that was not joined together. I thought it was a solid table. I landed on my face.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I was on holiday with friends. One evening we arrived back to the hotel. We stepped out of the lift and walked straight into our room. The door was unlocked. A guy was standing there naked. I asked what are you doing in our room? He said he was in his room. Then one of my friends said we are on the wrong floor. She had gone outside to check. We were in his room. It was so embarrassing. We spent the rest of the holiday avoiding him 😂 😂

Also on a night out with friends I stepped on the table to get to the other side. The table collapsed because I had stepped on the part that was not joined together. I thought it was a solid table. I landed on my face.
Please say he was fit at least??!!!

Reactions: 3
When I was 21 I went out with some friends from work after having split from a really controlling bf. I was hammered, got arrested for harrassing a homeless man, I was trying to give him my shoes, skirt and house keys 🤣

Oh and I got over it by getting under the cop who arrested me! 🤣
I'm so pleased I rarely go out on the town now!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

reminds me of a time I dropped a tray of about £60 worth of cocktails on the floor In front of a bar full of people 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
My dress fell down and the whole club saw my boobs :( other than kissing the wrong people i have not done anything interesting.

• Wow
There have been a few occasions, once I was in a club and I copped off with a lad and each time I came back from the toilet we kissed again, however, my friend informed me the next day that it was a different lad each time 😂😂 but the most embarrassing was when I was 21, I had worked a night shift and went on a trip straight from work with my mum, my sister and my cousin. We started drinking early doors (my mum left us about 5ish). I returned to the hotel at 2am with sister and cousin and went straight to bed, I got in with my mum (we were in a suite). I was extremely drunk and sleep deprived, I remember nothing about what happened next. I woke in the morning in just a vest top. My mum told me I had woken to use the toilet, tried to go in the wardrobe, mum directed me to bathroom but I went into the adjoining room, sat on the end of my cousin's bed and started to pee, told her it was fine because I was on holiday. I pissed all over the bed, she was crying because I refused to move or stop. Mum and sister were shouting at me to move, I carried on pissing. Took my wet knickers off, flung them on the floor and got back into bed. Mum, sister and cousin had to sleep in one double bed whilst I took the other. So many other occasions, every so often one pops in my head and I cringe with embarrassment

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
There have been a few occasions, once I was in a club and I copped off with a lad and each time I came back from the toilet we kissed again, however, my friend informed me the next day that it was a different lad each time 😂😂 but the most embarrassing was when I was 21, I had worked a night shift and went on a trip straight from work with my mum, my sister and my cousin. We started drinking early doors (my mum left us about 5ish). I returned to the hotel at 2am with sister and cousin and went straight to bed, I got in with my mum (we were in a suite). I was extremely drunk and sleep deprived, I remember nothing about what happened next. I woke in the morning in just a vest top. My mum told me I had woken to use the toilet, tried to go in the wardrobe, mum directed me to bathroom but I went into the adjoining room, sat on the end of my cousin's bed and started to pee, told her it was fine because I was on holiday. I pissed all over the bed, she was crying because I refused to move or stop. Mum and sister were shouting at me to move, I carried on pissing. Took my wet knickers off, flung them on the floor and got back into bed. Mum, sister and cousin had to sleep in one double bed whilst I took the other. So many other occasions, every so often one pops in my head and I cringe with embarrassment
my ex told me i peed on the landing when I was drunk before!
he lies 99% of the time so I reckon he lied about that too 😭😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I went on a girls weekend in a cabin, i only knew a few of the girls but everyone was really nice.. We all had loads to drink and I went to bed, I was sharing a room with my friend we had two single beds, through the night I was moving and it felt weird, I woke up and I was in another bed, (clothed thankfully), two of the girls (who I'd never met until that day) who were related and sharing a double room and I'd got in the middle of them at some point in the night. I shot out of the room and back into my bed hoping they hadn't noticed. They didn't remember me actually getting but thankfully found it hilarious 🙈🙊🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My friend also tit herself on a girls trip away as well in our room. And when I say tit, it was a violent vindaloo poo somehow induced by copious amounts of wine. And when I say tit herself I mean she shat herself including pants and leggings but also a lot mysteriously got onto the carpet and then she got it ALL over the bathroom including the walls, tiles, towels. She was sick as well at the same time but that part pales into insignificance. We all woke really early because the commotion got us up too and my friend was just farting completely naked having thrown all her clothes in the bathroom bin and not bothered to wear a towel or more clothes.

this is also filed under the worst things I’ve ever seen experience. She actually took it like a champ the next day, mostly because she was still drunk so we ended up having to clean the majority as best we could 🤢🤢🤢
im lying in bed absolutely pissing myself at this... proper can’t talk laughing. My 12 yr old piped up what are you laughing at but it’s taken me 5 mins to read it out to him. Funniest thing I’ve seen in ages 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
im lying in bed absolutely pissing myself at this... proper can’t talk laughing. My 12 yr old piped up what are you laughing at but it’s taken me 5 mins to read it out to him. Funniest thing I’ve seen in ages 🤣🤣
I’ve just seen that you’re meant to put the way you recovered from it.. she just never had a bottle of wine (or three) and a curry together again 😭

we howl at it now but it was so not funny at the time, you can’t even imagine the clear up it took 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We went camping woke up to my friend just sat there glaring at me. So I said you ok?

She was like you nearly got us battered last night.

My mum says I drink like a fish it doesn’t touch the sides so once I’m drunk I’ll drink anything you know cause I’m thirsty 😂 we’ll anything but water like you should drink.

I’m apparently a closet Leeds Utd fan spent the night/morning chanting Leeds songs run into a couple of Man U fans started verbally abusing them and offered to fight them all.

So me an larger don’t get along.

Tried tequila and I couldn’t work out how to do it so I figured the salt/lime duo it’s bullshit so I tried it with strawberries que me being sick everywhere all over my best friend the smell still makes me 🤢🤢 now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Too many to choose from so I’ll go for 2 because I cringe at both:
1. I went out for drinks with one of my best friends when I was home from uni. We went out really early before meeting some other friends in a club as we were both so bored of being home. I got so drunk I was sick all over my trousers in the club toilets, and when I had finished throwing my guts up I went onto the dance floor (without cleaning trousers off) and tried to get with another friend who I had a thing for :oops:

2 when I was 18, my boyfriend of 3 years broke up with me out of the blue and moved on almost immediately. I was heartbroken so naturally I got with the first person that showed me attention. Stayed at new boyfriends house after a night out, and was still drunk the next morning. Got the bus home (still wearing previous nights clothes) and decided it would be a good idea to sit next to my ex’s mum :oops: I don’t remember the conversation but I think I told her where I was on my way home from and i stank of booze.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I almost got locked in the toilets of manchester arena, drunk in the toilets. My friend argued to come find me; passed out with tit everywhere in the loos ... i was 15 and had ran away from home (london) 🙃

• Haha
I just remembered the last wedding I was at. I was so drunk on the dance floor and I was performing such epic dance moves, that I knocked over the bride. Thankfully, she saw the funny side of it.
I got over this cringefest by remaining on the dance floor and not giving an absolute tit. #clink

• Haha
  • Heart
I was so drunk I couldn't get my key in the door so climbed through the open kitchen window and went straight to bed . Woke up to 2 women staring at me.

Couldn't get the key in the door because it wasn't my house 🙈

Oh and Timmy mallet did an appearance at our local nightclub. I was maybe 18 and very pissed I have no idea why but I started throwing all my 2p coins out of my purse at him because he wouldn't let me on stage to play wackaday. I just remember getting carted out by 2 bouncers kicking and screaming with my skirt round my waist 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I was so drunk I couldn't get my key in the door so climbed through the open kitchen window and went straight to bed . Woke up to 2 women staring at me.

Couldn't get the key in the door because it wasn't my house 🙈

Oh and Timmy mallet did an appearance at our local nightclub. I was maybe 18 and very pissed I have no idea why but I started throwing all my 2p coins out of my purse at him because he wouldn't let me on stage to play wackaday. I just remember getting carted out by 2 bouncers kicking and screaming with my skirt round my waist 🙈
The involvement of Timmy Mallet makes this even more funny 😂

• Haha
The involvement of Timmy Mallet makes this even more funny 😂
The Timmy mallet night was a separate night to my window break in.

I have actually taken myself to bed in wrong house on several more occasions. I have no idea how I survived the ages of 16-21

On a Work night out I somehow got so drunk I danced on tables, did tipple tales down the street and near broke my back, karaoke, fell down many sets of stairs, ran away from everyone and locked myself in the toilet when they said I should go home and contacted my fiance to collect me and laid in a homeless man’s dog basket with his dog as he busked and sang along to the dog. I was ill for about a week after this
The dog basket bit has tipped me over the edge 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m glad this is anonymous 🙊
I drew a giant cock on the toilet wall at a friends wedding. No idea why 🤷🏼‍♀️
the venue then charged my friend for the graffiti. He asked around us all to see if we knew anything?? It was put down to one of the teens that attended after a few too many WKD’s....

I also once went to see a comedian.. whilst he was doing his act, I got up, and was immediately heckled asking where I was going to which I replied “off to the toilet before the comedian comes on” yes I thought I was hilarious 😆 then proceeded to flash him my tits 🤦🏼‍♀️ Again no idea why 😂😂

Probably my worst one (that could have resulted in trouble) was on a night out with friends and my brother I couldn’t find my bag and decided this huge muscley guy had nicked it. My brother then went and confronted him and started shouting the odds asking for my bag back and that he knew he had it etc etc....
Turns out I’d left it in the loo, and my friend brought it back for me. My brother was lucky he didn’t get knocked out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31