What's the most creepiest or scariest thing that's ever happened to you?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to hear this Lara, I think I know who he is now.
It does make you think how many others there were of the '100' what a scumbag.

I really hope you're okay, you're so brave and strong coming out of this and having to put up with seeing his smug face ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sorry to hear this Lara, I think I know who he is now.
It does make you think how many others there were of the '100' what a scumbag.

I really hope you're okay, you're so brave and strong coming out of this and having to put up with seeing his smug face ❤
I don't think there's any articles about him out there, there are quite a few that have slept with over 100 in that show. I don't want to put the name on here causing any drama as it's in the past now and what's done is done. You can always message if you want, if that's allowed? Thank you x

Reactions: 2
I’ve just remembered one from when I was 14 on holiday in Turkey. At the time I was obsessed with Facebook and catching up with my friends so I used to go to the Internet cafe next door to our hotel. It was only a short walk and the security guard of the hotel could see into the cafe so my mum didn’t mind. So every night at 8 I’d go to the cafe. One night I accidentally left my profile logged on - big mistake. The next day I had a friend request from a good looking man from Germany. I accepted it as at the time it was all about having the most friends on Facebook and I was fascinated with Germany. The man then starts messaging me, nothing sinister but, constant. The next day I went at 9 instead of 8 and he sent me angry messages asking where I had been. I thought, that’s strange, why is he so bothered and didn’t think much of it. The next day I received a message saying I seen you around the pool today, you are very beautiful. Are they your real parents as they don’t look like you. I then realised, oh tit, this man is in Turkey he’s not just a random add that you used to get back then. I casually asked was he staying at the same hotel. He replied - no 😉. So I said, oh how do you know where I’m staying? (The hotel was an all inclusive resort and you could only get in with a band so I had no idea how he had seen me by the pool) He replied saying, I see you every day, I know everything about you. This really creeped me out and I decided to not go back to the cafe. Stupidly, I didn’t tell my mum as I knew she would go mad saying, why are you talking to strangers online. But, at the time I genuinely thought it was safe. Then one night I’m walking around the complex going to meet a friend I had made. All of a sudden this tanned, blonde man jumps out in front of me. His whole frame towered over me and I’m 5’8 so not exactly petite. I didn’t speak and just tried to walk past. He then creepily says, aren’t you going to say hello (my name). I tit myself. I was in the middle of a secluded area in the dark with no phone and my friend was about a 8 minute walk away. I just looked up at him and said hi? He proceeded to say, you are much chattier online. How have you been, I’ve seen you at the markets, did you enjoy your cherries? I thought, oh my god he’s been following me. So I started walking down the path and he got angry shouting don’t turn your back on me. I said, no let’s walk together - just trying to get to my friend and in a lighter and more populated area. It then dawned on me that the picture on his profile was years old and this man was easily in his early 40s and I had seen him everyday in the Internet cafe. I felt so naive and stupid. As we were walking he kept getting closer and closer and touching me. I knew there was no way I could stop him if he attacked me as he was so muscular my only option would be to run. He then felt my breasts and said, my how large they are for a child. You’re my very own Lolita. Then out of nowhere one of the entertainment reps comes along and says hello to me, I’d been partaking in the games in the day time so he knew my name. I gave him puppy dog eyes and he must have known something was not alright and he said, oh you’re late for the show. Come on with me let’s run before we miss it. The man was taken aback by this and stood there in anger as I happily ran away with the rep. When we got to my friends he asked was everything ok and I paraphrased what had happened. He then alerted security but, the man had vanished. For the rest of the holiday I stayed with my mum and stepdad unless I was in the group of friends I had made. When I got home, I went on my phone and found all these messages on Facebook from the man. He had bombarded me none stop and said how disappointed he was that we were disturbed and couldn’t have any fun. I instantly told my best friend everything that had happened and we went to town for a Starbucks. A few days later I got a message from the man - I had deleted him but not blocked him. He said, guess who is in Manchester and needs a guide. I froze, I thought omg he knows where I live and he did - he knew my school and everything. At the time I had my school on my profile and a line saying my favourite music and favourite places to go - as you did back then. I didn’t reply and told my friend. We thought, Manchester is a big place he’ll never find me. The next weekend we went to town as we did every weekend and went to go in Starbucks when I froze and said to my friends, that’s the man. I started shaking and was uncontrollable. I couldn’t believe he was actually here. We went straight home and I told my mum everything. She didn’t fully understand at the time as she didn’t use Facebook so she didn’t understand how it worked. She alerted the police and school. They told me if he messaged again to let them know. He messaged me the next day saying, I have a cappuccino waiting for you - just how you like it. The police then went to the Starbucks and gave him a warning. Thankfully he never messaged me again until a year later. When I was on holiday again but, in a different part of Turkey. Originally I was in Marmaris and now I was in Kusadasi. He messaged saying, so we meet again. Luckily, my 6ft3 18 year old brother was with us this time and we were sharing a room together. He didn’t leave my side once. I have no idea how he knew I was back in Turkey. He must have hacked my account or something as I had gone private and blocked him. It was honestly so frightening and an eye opener. Now I post nothing online, I just use Instagram and post once a year with no location and only have friends on it. There are so many creeps out there!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
I went on my first girls holiday a few years ago and it was just me and my best mate. On the 3rd day we were in the pool and these two lads came over to us, your average "love island" looking types if uno what I mean, think they're gods gifts. My mate got all excited but they didn't fuss me however she was doing all the talking and invited us to their room in the evening for "pres". I wasn't keen however my friend insisted, I said okay but on the condition it's for an hour before we go out and then we head to the strip together. I had weird vibes off them and I wish I trusted my gut.
Come the evening we went to their room and we played a few drinking games n stuff, I wasn't that entertained, I'd rather of just been wirh her enjoying our time! However they had some vodka which they insisted on us having, it was like ciroc or something. We both were unsure and I wasn't keen as it was flavoured anyway however they insisted, so we agreed on just just shot of vodka and thats it.(we brought our own drink as we didn't wanna sponge off them anyway) Come some times later and boy 1 goes off with my mate to the balcony, I don't really feel comfortable with this but they say just 5 mins - my mate was head over heels for him and wouldn't let it drop. So then I was left with boy 2 in the room. I don't know how long after but things started getting fuzzy and I couldn't move properly, like I felt weak? Next thing you know boy 2 is kissing me and putting his hands all over me. I felt so weak lile I didn't even have the energy to push him off me or shout. Then all I remember is him on top of me and his dick in me and me just laying there thinking, if I go with it it'll end soon. My mate and boy 1 then walk in on us from the balcony and shw starts shouting and screaming at us and saying to me "how could you", " you said you wouldnt" etc and then boy 1 drags her back out on the balcony & boy 2 drags me into the bathroom and locks the door and proceeds to carry on. All I can hear is her shouting at me and him but lile I said I had 0 movement in me to help myself, after a few minutes he finished in me and let me go, my mate was furious at them and at me. However she calmed down when she realised something was wrong with me and I couldn't even walk properly or hold myself up. We went to our room and I literally blacked out, i woke up with sick all over my pillow and hair & a broken toe!! Safe to say I have no idea what was in those drinks or what had happened but it was scary the outcome and what happened.

I hated the way my mate blamed me for it and made me feel guilty for something I never wanted to do in the first place! Like I said I felt so weak and just wanted it over with. That guy has also been on a few tv shows, he is not well known at all here however he is a wannabe if you know what I mean and the sight of him makes me sick.

Sorry for the length of this!
This is horrific. I am so, so sorry.

I’ve just remembered one from when I was 14 on holiday in Turkey. At the time I was obsessed with Facebook and catching up with my friends so I used to go to the Internet cafe next door to our hotel. It was only a short walk and the security guard of the hotel could see into the cafe so my mum didn’t mind. So every night at 8 I’d go to the cafe. One night I accidentally left my profile logged on - big mistake. The next day I had a friend request from a good looking man from Germany. I accepted it as at the time it was all about having the most friends on Facebook and I was fascinated with Germany. The man then starts messaging me, nothing sinister but, constant. The next day I went at 9 instead of 8 and he sent me angry messages asking where I had been. I thought, that’s strange, why is he so bothered and didn’t think much of it. The next day I received a message saying I seen you around the pool today, you are very beautiful. Are they your real parents as they don’t look like you. I then realised, oh tit, this man is in Turkey he’s not just a random add that you used to get back then. I casually asked was he staying at the same hotel. He replied - no 😉. So I said, oh how do you know where I’m staying? (The hotel was an all inclusive resort and you could only get in with a band so I had no idea how he had seen me by the pool) He replied saying, I see you every day, I know everything about you. This really creeped me out and I decided to not go back to the cafe. Stupidly, I didn’t tell my mum as I knew she would go mad saying, why are you talking to strangers online. But, at the time I genuinely thought it was safe. Then one night I’m walking around the complex going to meet a friend I had made. All of a sudden this tanned, blonde man jumps out in front of me. His whole frame towered over me and I’m 5’8 so not exactly petite. I didn’t speak and just tried to walk past. He then creepily says, aren’t you going to say hello (my name). I tit myself. I was in the middle of a secluded area in the dark with no phone and my friend was about a 8 minute walk away. I just looked up at him and said hi? He proceeded to say, you are much chattier online. How have you been, I’ve seen you at the markets, did you enjoy your cherries? I thought, oh my god he’s been following me. So I started walking down the path and he got angry shouting don’t turn your back on me. I said, no let’s walk together - just trying to get to my friend and in a lighter and more populated area. It then dawned on me that the picture on his profile was years old and this man was easily in his early 40s and I had seen him everyday in the Internet cafe. I felt so naive and stupid. As we were walking he kept getting closer and closer and touching me. I knew there was no way I could stop him if he attacked me as he was so muscular my only option would be to run. He then felt my breasts and said, my how large they are for a child. You’re my very own Lolita. Then out of nowhere one of the entertainment reps comes along and says hello to me, I’d been partaking in the games in the day time so he knew my name. I gave him puppy dog eyes and he must have known something was not alright and he said, oh you’re late for the show. Come on with me let’s run before we miss it. The man was taken aback by this and stood there in anger as I happily ran away with the rep. When we got to my friends he asked was everything ok and I paraphrased what had happened. He then alerted security but, the man had vanished. For the rest of the holiday I stayed with my mum and stepdad unless I was in the group of friends I had made. When I got home, I went on my phone and found all these messages on Facebook from the man. He had bombarded me none stop and said how disappointed he was that we were disturbed and couldn’t have any fun. I instantly told my best friend everything that had happened and we went to town for a Starbucks. A few days later I got a message from the man - I had deleted him but not blocked him. He said, guess who is in Manchester and needs a guide. I froze, I thought omg he knows where I live and he did - he knew my school and everything. At the time I had my school on my profile and a line saying my favourite music and favourite places to go - as you did back then. I didn’t reply and told my friend. We thought, Manchester is a big place he’ll never find me. The next weekend we went to town as we did every weekend and went to go in Starbucks when I froze and said to my friends, that’s the man. I started shaking and was uncontrollable. I couldn’t believe he was actually here. We went straight home and I told my mum everything. She didn’t fully understand at the time as she didn’t use Facebook so she didn’t understand how it worked. She alerted the police and school. They told me if he messaged again to let them know. He messaged me the next day saying, I have a cappuccino waiting for you - just how you like it. The police then went to the Starbucks and gave him a warning. Thankfully he never messaged me again until a year later. When I was on holiday again but, in a different part of Turkey. Originally I was in Marmaris and now I was in Kusadasi. He messaged saying, so we meet again. Luckily, my 6ft3 18 year old brother was with us this time and we were sharing a room together. He didn’t leave my side once. I have no idea how he knew I was back in Turkey. He must have hacked my account or something as I had gone private and blocked him. It was honestly so frightening and an eye opener. Now I post nothing online, I just use Instagram and post once a year with no location and only have friends on it. There are so many creeps out there!
Jesus! What a freak! I can't understand how so many men don't understand simple signals that a woman isn't interested - or that if ever crosses their mind that the things they're doing come across as pretty weird. This guy obviously saw nothing wrong with any of it! Thank God for that rep. Stories like this so make me second-guess how much of ourselves we put online. Like you said, something innocent like following the page of a local restaurant you like can give away the area where you live :/

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
This is horrific. I am so, so sorry.

Jesus! What a freak! I can't understand how so many men don't understand simple signals that a woman isn't interested - or that if ever crosses their mind that the things they're doing come across as pretty weird. This guy obviously saw nothing wrong with any of it! Thank God for that rep. Stories like this so make me second-guess how much of ourselves we put online. Like you said, something innocent like following the page of a local restaurant you like can give away the area where you live :/
I honestly think men and women are so different. In an old job I had a man said he could no longer talk to me as he was falling in love with me and he couldn’t act on his feelings due to the age gap. All I ever did was be friendly to him and ask how his day was. He took that as signs I’d be interested in him. I genuinely think it’s so hard to just be a woman sometimes and this thread emphasises that.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don't think there's any articles about him out there, there are quite a few that have slept with over 100 in that show. I don't want to put the name on here causing any drama as it's in the past now and what's done is done. You can always message if you want, if that's allowed? Thank you x
Hi, I wanted to send you a message but am unable to. Just wanted to say that I'm sorry for what you (and many other ladies) have experienced on here. I don't use this site often and made this thread but haven't replied to many messages as there's too many to go back over. I think it's particularly awful as you had this horrendous experience with this guy and he's been on telly so it must have been a smack in the face for you, especially if he did end up well liked by the public. I hope you're ok now and have recovered from your experience, so sorry that your friend who you thought you could rely on to keep safe went mad at you. I bet you were so scared and us being the same age (going off your username) I bet you were terrified and sounds silly but just wanted your mum and dad or someone to open up to but at the same time was confused and embarrassed. I hope you're doing better now and have lots of support round you.

• Heart
Hi, I wanted to send you a message but am unable to. Just wanted to say that I'm sorry for what you (and many other ladies) have experienced on here. I don't use this site often and made this thread but haven't replied to many messages as there's too many to go back over. I think it's particularly awful as you had this horrendous experience with this guy and he's been on telly so it must have been a smack in the face for you, especially if he did end up well liked by the public. I hope you're ok now and have recovered from your experience, so sorry that your friend who you thought you could rely on to keep safe went mad at you. I bet you were so scared and us being the same age (going off your username) I bet you were terrified and sounds silly but just wanted your mum and dad or someone to open up to but at the same time was confused and embarrassed. I hope you're doing better now and have lots of support round you.
Thank you, I tried to message you however it wouldn't let me, I believe each user needs over 200 posts and to have been a member for 90+ days. But thank you for the love, I honestly didn't expect this to receive as much attention as it did. Its so lovely the words you've all given but I'm so worried about someone I know seeing! I doubt they have tattle or even know what it is but its giving me so much anxiety! X

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thank you, I tried to message you however it wouldn't let me, I believe each user needs over 200 posts and to have been a member for 90+ days. But thank you for the love, I honestly didn't expect this to receive as much attention as it did. Its so lovely the words you've all given but I'm so worried about someone I know seeing! I doubt they have tattle or even know what it is but its giving me so much anxiety! X
That sucks, but I'm glad to hear you're doing alright, though. I can't imagine how scary it must have been for you and what it was like. If someone you know does happen to see, I only hope they support you and keep you strong. You were brave to speak out on a crappy situation x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That is so frightening, I’m glad you were able to tell people eventually and the police were involved!

I look back at using social media as a young teenager now and can’t believe some of the weird stuff I thought was normal. Like you said, at that age people are more interested in having the most followers and you don’t think about how much you’re sharing with complete strangers. It’s scary.

I've done a fair bit of paranormal investigating in my time and a few standout things have happened over the years...

I'd purchased a psb7 spirit box like they use on ghost adventures and when it finally came I expected instant results, how wrong I was... weeks had passed, and during that time my stepmom passed away with cancer. she had always berated me about my belief in all things paranormal and I remember one time she said to me "If there is such a thing as life after death, when I die, I'll send you a sign". Little did I know the next time I use that box those words would literally come back to haunt me.

I went and sat on the bed, and I'd started messing about with the spirit box, and I'd asked " Kath. if you are here, could you tell me the name of the man you were married to?"

My dads name is Brian, and to me, thats the response I get, and obviously only I have heard my stepmoms voice but it sounds just like the way she used to speak accent wise as well...

directly after that, I remember throwing the box the other side of the room, I absolutely tit myself 😂😂

I do have more stories, and I will share them if thats what people would like to read 😊

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I've done a fair bit of paranormal investigating in my time and a few standout things have happened over the years...

I'd purchased a psb7 spirit box like they use on ghost adventures and when it finally came I expected instant results, how wrong I was... weeks had passed, and during that time my stepmom passed away with cancer. she had always berated me about my belief in all things paranormal and I remember one time she said to me "If there is such a thing as life after death, when I die, I'll send you a sign". Little did I know the next time I use that box those words would literally come back to haunt me.

I went and sat on the bed, and I'd started messing about with the spirit box, and I'd asked " Kath. if you are here, could you tell me the name of the man you were married to?"

My dads name is Brian, and to me, thats the response I get, and obviously only I have heard my stepmoms voice but it sounds just like the way she used to speak accent wise as well...

directly after that, I remember throwing the box the other side of the room, I absolutely tit myself 😂😂

I do have more stories, and I will share them if thats what people would like to read 😊
Would love to hear!

Reactions: 4
I'm not downplaying your experiences but they'd be easier to read if you made paragraphs by leaving a blank space between different bits.

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I'm not downplaying your experiences but they'd be easier to read if you made paragraphs by leaving a blank space between different bits.
I am on my phone and when I use tattle sometimes I can do spaces for paragraphs and sometimes it just goes back to the previous line.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I went on my first girls holiday a few years ago and it was just me and my best mate. On the 3rd day we were in the pool and these two lads came over to us, your average "love island" looking types if uno what I mean, think they're gods gifts. My mate got all excited but they didn't fuss me however she was doing all the talking and invited us to their room in the evening for "pres". I wasn't keen however my friend insisted, I said okay but on the condition it's for an hour before we go out and then we head to the strip together. I had weird vibes off them and I wish I trusted my gut.
Come the evening we went to their room and we played a few drinking games n stuff, I wasn't that entertained, I'd rather of just been wirh her enjoying our time! However they had some vodka which they insisted on us having, it was like ciroc or something. We both were unsure and I wasn't keen as it was flavoured anyway however they insisted, so we agreed on just just shot of vodka and thats it.(we brought our own drink as we didn't wanna sponge off them anyway) Come some times later and boy 1 goes off with my mate to the balcony, I don't really feel comfortable with this but they say just 5 mins - my mate was head over heels for him and wouldn't let it drop. So then I was left with boy 2 in the room. I don't know how long after but things started getting fuzzy and I couldn't move properly, like I felt weak? Next thing you know boy 2 is kissing me and putting his hands all over me. I felt so weak lile I didn't even have the energy to push him off me or shout. Then all I remember is him on top of me and his dick in me and me just laying there thinking, if I go with it it'll end soon. My mate and boy 1 then walk in on us from the balcony and shw starts shouting and screaming at us and saying to me "how could you", " you said you wouldnt" etc and then boy 1 drags her back out on the balcony & boy 2 drags me into the bathroom and locks the door and proceeds to carry on. All I can hear is her shouting at me and him but lile I said I had 0 movement in me to help myself, after a few minutes he finished in me and let me go, my mate was furious at them and at me. However she calmed down when she realised something was wrong with me and I couldn't even walk properly or hold myself up. We went to our room and I literally blacked out, i woke up with sick all over my pillow and hair & a broken toe!! Safe to say I have no idea what was in those drinks or what had happened but it was scary the outcome and what happened.

I hated the way my mate blamed me for it and made me feel guilty for something I never wanted to do in the first place! Like I said I felt so weak and just wanted it over with. That guy has also been on a few tv shows, he is not well known at all here however he is a wannabe if you know what I mean and the sight of him makes me sick.

This was horrible to read. I'm so sorry you had to go through with that and then see that sick bastard till this day. Pity what he's done hasn't caught up to him yet... I'm sure you're not the only girl to fall victim to them :( but why was your mate mad?! Even if you were in control of what was going on why did it make her so furious? She pressured you into being there nd entertaining them. She got the boy she wanted. She should be sorry to you for life. I don't want to victim blame cause we shouldn't live in fear and expect every person we meet to be a danger but still... She insisted you meet up with them 🙁

This has proper freaked me out! Most of the stories here have but this one.. Chills. Thank God it didn't escalate any further but the fear he must have put in you. Poor thing. And he even assaulted you. I'm so sorry that happened. No one deserves this at any age but at 14! It really makes it hard to trust people

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

God, that's horrendous, Lara.

My very best to you and I hope when Karma catches up with that bastard, it won't be pretty or merciful.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This was horrible to read. I'm so sorry you had to go through with that and then see that sick bastard till this day. Pity what he's done hasn't caught up to him yet... I'm sure you're not the only girl to fall victim to them :( but why was your mate mad?! Even if you were in control of what was going on why did it make her so furious? She pressured you into being there nd entertaining them. She got the boy she wanted. She should be sorry to you for life. I don't want to victim blame cause we shouldn't live in fear and expect every person we meet to be a danger but still... She insisted you meet up with them 🙁

This has proper freaked me out! Most of the stories here have but this one.. Chills. Thank God it didn't escalate any further but the fear he must have put in you. Poor thing. And he even assaulted you. I'm so sorry that happened. No one deserves this at any age but at 14! It really makes it hard to trust people
I think its because before the holiday started we promised eachother we weren't gonna sleep with anyone & then obviously she walked in and saw us! So she started going off about that but she didn't realise until later what had happened but she wasn't very happy about it. I don't think she realised the full extent and nor did I, so it was played off as nothing major. Maybe because I wasn't screaming for help or whatever, I was silent and didn't day anything, which is my biggest regret

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Did she ever understand what had actually happened? Did she regret having a go instead of helping you?

I have daughters. Stories like yours give me the fear and rage.

The disgusting, entitled and criminal way some men think it’s ok to behave angers me. These guys, both of them, deserve to be in jail.

I also fully understand you not reporting it as women are usually treated as if their actions are to blame, which enrages me more.

I wish you well and hope this terrible experience doesn’t cast a shadow on genuine relationships you have x

Did she ever understand what had actually happened? Did she regret having a go instead of helping you?

I have daughters. Stories like yours give me the fear and rage.

The disgusting, entitled and criminal way some men think it’s ok to behave angers me. These guys, both of them, deserve to be in jail.

I also fully understand you not reporting it as women are usually treated as if their actions are to blame, which enrages me more.

I wish you well and hope this terrible experience doesn’t cast a shadow on genuine relationships you have x
I don't know tbh, I said I didn't want it and I felt like if I went with it the sooner I could get away from it. However I feel like we were both naive about it and it's not until maybe the past year or so I've realised what it actually was. I haven't really spoken about it with her since. We went on a 2nd holiday a year later and another situation happened however that time it was consensual and I wasn't harmed however her actions leading up to it were selfish and all about her gain. I will talk about that another day though just not so close after posting this one. Ever since the 2nd holiday I distanced myself bc I was fed up of how it was always boys first with her. So since then we haven't spoken about it as much as we don't talk in general as much anymore, still friends but never the same as before! X

• Heart
Reactions: 5