What’s annoying you right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Huge mass gatherings of football fans in Glasgow. Police suddenly doing f*ck all, so much for being stuck at home and not being allowed to anything the last 2 months. The lack of enforcement means that 2 months were for nothing and are now in the bin.
same in a park near my house yesterday in london... eventually broken up by police... but...

Reactions: 3
Huge mass gatherings of football fans in Glasgow. Police suddenly doing f*ck all, so much for being stuck at home and not being allowed to anything the last 2 months. The lack of enforcement means that 2 months were for nothing and are now in the bin.
Have to agree. Went to do our weekly shop and they’re everywhere. You wouldn’t think we were in the midst of a pandemic. It’s bloody shameful.

Reactions: 4
My friend had a baby last weekend and I posted a big bundle of teddies/clothes/nappies etc as a little gift as I can’t see her. I sent it recorded delivery and was notified that it was delivered... she’s spoken to me every day this week and hasn’t said thank you even though I know she’s received it 🙃

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
My friend had a baby last weekend and I posted a big bundle of teddies/clothes/nappies etc as a little gift as I can’t see her. I sent it recorded delivery and was notified that it was delivered... she’s spoken to me every day this week and hasn’t said thank you even though I know she’s received it 🙃
Maybe slip into the conversation “oh, did you get the gift I sent?” Could be tiredness from the newborn baby on her part and hopefully not ignorance.

Reactions: 8
Erin mc Gregor is annoying me
Not relatable at all
Wearing a dress that costs 2/3 thousand euro to sit at home in her house for
The gossies online
Most people don’t spend that on a wedding gown

Erin mc Gregor is annoying me
Not relatable at all
Wearing a dress that costs 2/3 thousand euro to sit at home in her house for
The gossies online
Most people don’t spend that on a wedding gown
Omg had never heard of her, just went on her account and scrolled down the video of her curling her hair and this is all I can think 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe slip into the conversation “oh, did you get the gift I sent?” Could be tiredness from the newborn baby on her part and hopefully not ignorance.
After seeing your reply I thought maybe I had over reacted and was being a witch, I messaged to check and her response was.. “Oh, yeah it did”

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
After seeing your reply I thought maybe I had over reacted and was being a witch, I messaged to check and her response was.. “Oh, yeah it did”
WOW! I'd not bother next time that's incredibly rude. :(

Reactions: 5
WOW damn. Good for your bank account I guess, I consider this an exemption from all future gifts for all occasions. People with no manners piss me off.

What's annoying me: feeling out of sync with literally everyone. Maybe wouldn't have minded this if I were unique or unusual in anyway but I'm not, at all. Don't know why I feel like the wrong piece of puzzle no matter where I go. Annoyed at myself on this fine Sunday evening.

• Heart
Omg had never heard of her, just went on her account and scrolled down the video of her curling her hair and this is all I can think 😐
Must be the brothers (dirty) money because you don’t get that disposable cash flogging tan and hair products

People who automatically think you're against the cause just because you point out that the way the community is going around it is bad.

This especially applies to communities which are interested/campaign for causes in another country. Being racist and straight up rude just because the other side doesn't agree with you isn't helping anyone or anything. The other people will look at you and think you're against/hateful towards them so why should they ever share the same opinion as you do?

Ive suffered with rhumatoid arthritis since I was 24.
Obviously not as bad as it is now ( I'm 51 ) but as anyone with RA knows, there are good days, bad days and VERY bad days.
I crack on with it, work 2 days a week and do as much as I can around the house, as well as walking our 2 dogs.
The last few days OH has complained that his knees and hip hurt . . Hes been chopping a tree down. Ive advised he take anti inflammatory and pain ever 2 hours, given all the advice etc, if anyone knows about pain management, I do.
But no, he doesn't like taking medication, would rather moan, make noise, pull faces, you know, its affecting his voice. . Yet with me, he accuses me of being lazy!!
Im fuming, I cant even sympathise with him.
What a bleep.

• Angry
aw thank you! I thought no one else on Tattle would understand.

I am RAGING. All day, everywhere. Groups and crowds. Someone has shimmied up a lamppost and hung a fecking Union Jack at the top of my road 🤮😢😭

The lack of enforcement of lockdown on football fans today is a disgrace. Just seen the footage of Shankhill as well so guessing N.I lockdown going as well as West Scotland 😡

Reactions: 2
The adverts at the bottom of the Tattle pages where the ‘close’ button is right over the ‘quote’ button and so numerous times a day I end up accidentally quoting someone’s post :mad:

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.