What’s annoying you right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone banging on about back to school and posting photos of their kids in uniform. I get it. Mine are going back today. But not sure harping on about it is helping matters. It’s a bit scary but it’s where they should be, what they should be doing and ultimately I believe what they need. So let’s just get on with it.
And if one more person tells me to draw a kiss or heart on their wrist.....🤬 No thanks. Each to their own, you do you, but I don’t want to encourage my kids to think they’ll miss me or be upset when it washes off!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The fact that no matter how many times I tell my son not to drive his toy cars along the tv, he simply continues to do it! I must tell him 100 times a day but it never gets into his head. It’s like an endless cycle! It’s such a little thing but my word it winds me up, and today it seems 1000x worse.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Other half pissed me off as soon as we opened our eyes this morning. Kids first day back at school and it went really smoothly (surprisingly). Kids have to go breakfast club I don’t drive and he has to be at work for 8:15, luckily he works local. Girls were up by 6:30 So excited bless them, especially the 9 year old. I got them both ready, hair done, everything they could possibly need sorted including all work completed during lockdown whilst my other half had a long soak in the bath and a half hour sitting playing a game on the bog!

then he comes rushing down in a mad rush, when we’ve been ready for at least 15 minutes.
I said to him I’m gonna miss them as much as I’m looking forward to having a little time for myself and getting the house back to normal, it’s gonna be weird without them here with me all day :( Literally made me feel like crap for looking forward to cleaning the house and it being tidy for more than 10 minutes. How he doesn’t get time for himself.... yet laid upstairs yesterday on the bed watching football, whilst I cooked a roast and played with the kids, sorted the garden.I know work isn’t exactly time to yourself but he has adult company, banter with the blokes at work, gets himself lunches and coffees (gets to drink them whilst they are hot lol) and somehow despite being rushed off his feet is playing a game on his phone and is on like 3500 and something:LOL: so can’t be all bad.

its not my fault I’m still furloughed. I’ve been looking after a child with autism that 95% of the time doesn’t sleep just screams and is violent towards me, herself and her sister whilst homeschooling the eldest and trying to homeschool the other. Aswell as everyday chores

oh andanother thing he popped into conversation last night but was apparently only joking was “he’s looking forward to having a dinner” cheeky bastard I cook most nights from scratch home cooked meals there was a couple of days I just couldn’t face it as it had been a tough day. But I always make sure everyone is fed.
And now justas I’m writing this he’s phoned me to say he’s popped in Asda for a tit as he couldnt Bring himself to do it in a customers house and am I keeping busy?

So despite him tagging me in posts and quotes on fb (all for show) I’m feeling a little under appreciated today.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I'm actually fuming. My boss has just come through and said to me he's concerned about his son having gone back to school. He said if his son tests positive does that mean he has to isolate? I said yeah, you'd have to isolate. He then said "well it wouldn't be me who is positive so I don't see why?" I of course, explained what is blatantly obvious, in that being in contact with a positive person means he could have it unknowingly! He then said "would you still work here if you tested positive" I said "no, I'd do the right thing and isolate to prevent spreading it. And as I can't work from home, I'd have to just be off". He wandered off and said "duck sake, lets hope it doesn't come to that".

How stupid can you be and also how selfish!! I appreciate we're a small office, very small in fact, so one person being off for 14 days (or whatever the period is now) could have a massive affect, but if that is what would have to happen then so be it!! I'm also now feeling worried that if he shows symptoms he'll just carry on coming in assuming it's "just a cold" and spread something to me!! I feel so angry!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The audacity of McDonald’s offering 30% off today when I have already gained weight this lockdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've been waiting in for the oven man to fix our oven (obviously) since this morning. I need to go to the doctors to get my prescription. He still hasn't been. My bf finished work at 1. I asked him to come straight home cos 1) I hate work people in the house I'm just soooo awkward ahahaha 2) I need to go to the doctors! So he's all 'yeah yeah will do' he just rings me then 'ahhh I'm at my Mums' why? She's not our bubble... and he's like "she can't be bothered walking the shop to get cigs so im going for her" 😡 i just buttoned him. head 😂

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I've been waiting in for the oven man to fix our oven (obviously) since this morning. I need to go to the doctors to get my prescription. He still hasn't been. My bf finished work at 1. I asked him to come straight home cos 1) I hate work people in the house I'm just soooo awkward ahahaha 2) I need to go to the doctors! So he's all 'yeah yeah will do' he just rings me then 'ahhh I'm at my Mums' why? She's not our bubble... and he's like "she can't be bothered walking the shop to get cigs so im going for her" 😡 i just buttoned him. head 😂
even when she's not yabbering down the phone at you she's finding ways to annoy you! If only you could block people in real life :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
even when she's not yabbering down the phone at you she's finding ways to annoy you! If only you could block people in real life :ROFLMAO:
She's literally the most annoying person in the world. She's so lazy. Just go the bloody shop yourself!!

Reactions: 3
The smell of frying salmon is permeating my whole flat as my partner has cooked it with all the windows shut but letting the kitchen door swing wide open onto the hallway so it gets everywhere, without turning the extractor fan on. God I hate that smell SO much, it’s rancid!

I’m generally annoyed at the moment; everything’s setting me off.

I feel like I’m constantly cleaning or tidying at the moment because other people’s standards are SO LOW

• Sick
Reactions: 6
That bleeping H and M interview, what a load of bollocks, only way to avoid is to turn off the telly!!

Reactions: 6
My mother in law constantly turning up unannounced! I wish my sister in law would hurry up and pop a kid out.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Rugrats reboot. It’s an abomination. I’m actually offended.
wtf!!!! is there nothing new nowadays?!

My mother in law constantly turning up unannounced! I wish my sister in law would hurry up and pop a kid out.
someone on another thread found this stopped after they got a cat and realised the mil hated cats... anything similar you could do?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Our neighbours have right of way access across one part of our driveway (to get to a paddock that's on our side, which they own). Today it was covered in cow tit and when I got out my car to close the gate in that area I stepped right into it (I didn't see it). I don't want to make a big thing of it but I'm really cross as the shoes I was wearing are pretty much ruined.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
wtf!!!! is there nothing new nowadays?!

someone on another thread found this stopped after they got a cat and realised the mil hated cats... anything similar you could do?
I found myself googling life expectancy last night to find out how much longer I’ve got to put up with her crap 😂 she’s a smoker that will take ten years off 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I found myself googling life expectancy last night to find out how much longer I’ve got to put up with her crap 😂 she’s a smoker that will take ten years off 😂😂
i guess when we can finally go abroad again just oads of those multioacks of cigarettes as gifts i guess 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My MIL used to do this, she still had a key from when they stayed here.
She arrived at 10.30 on a Sunday morning and we were having a lazy 1. . OH bollocked her but for a while after everytime she told someone, she extended the time in a bid to just make us look lazy 🤣
What a bleep . . We've now got the key back.
Its not completely stopped the unannounced visits, she arrives with a COOOO EYYYY 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.