What’s annoying you right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one’s actually gross.
My boyfriend and I know which towel belongs to who because I wrote my initial with a permanent marker on the label of mine. He’s a loser and can never be arsed to check the labels, so he used mine this morning. When I went to jump in the shower, I realised my towel was missing.

1- He had put my towel, and only my towel, in the wash. Like, he didn’t bother washing all of them??

2- I had to use his towel. Which had a bleeping skid mark right in the middle of it. How in God’s name did he manage that and why the hell did I use it? 🥲

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
My boyfriend and I know which towel belongs to who because I wrote my initial with a permanent marker on the label of mine. He’s a loser and can never be arsed to check the labels, so he used mine this morning. When I went to jump in the shower, I realised my towel was missing.

1- He had put my towel, and only my towel, in the wash. Like, he didn’t bother washing all of them??

2- I had to use his towel. Which had a bleeping skid mark right in the middle of it. How in God’s name did he manage that and why the hell did I use it? 🥲
I struggled with what emoji to use to like your post ! That’s gross ..(some) men are just rank.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I struggled with what emoji to use to like your post ! That’s gross ..(some) men are just rank.
What’s mad is that he’s actually the least vile bloke I know! He’s constantly super clean and fresh and he’s always cleaning/tidying etc, I’m genuinely more disgusting than he is. I guess that’s why I’m so fuming about it cos he’s the last person on earth I’d expect to do something like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

That’s rank, I started reading thinking “am I supposed to have separate towels to my boyfriend?!” Then I read the end and realised why you do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What’s mad is that he’s actually the least vile bloke I know! He’s constantly super clean and fresh and he’s always cleaning/tidying etc, I’m genuinely more disgusting than he is. I guess that’s why I’m so fuming about it cos he’s the last person on earth I’d expect to do something like that 😂
Maybe it wasn’t his skid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That’s rank, I started reading thinking “am I supposed to have separate towels to my boyfriend?!” Then I read the end and realised why you do 😂
Hahah his new nickname is Poo Towel! We never used to use separate towels, it’s a new rule I’m enforcing cos I got fed up with him just using all of them and there never being a dry one left for me!

Maybe it wasn’t his skid 😂
Oh duck 🥺 maybe I should apologise!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Im pissed off with my GP/Doctors surgery.

Ive got quite bad mental health issues and im prone to UTI's, and im recovering from opaite addiction.

Anyway i noticed my urine smelling, and my mental health has been a bit worrying recently- auditory hallucinations, and feeling more paranoid than normal, and my back feels like im being constantly punched and kicked. So i plucked up the courage to contact my doctor using the ask my gp service. And literally he replied with " I cant give you codeine because of your issues" I wasnt asking for bleeping codeine! and then said " I cant do anything for your mental health. You should contact the CMHT" and finally told me to drop in a urine sample.

Im just pissed off because he just seemed so flippant about my mental health and it took me a lot to tell him exactly how i felt/what has been happeneing to me. And it just felt like it was pointless and i dont know why i bothered being so open and honest. And i also feel so so so paranoid because i feel like he thinks im telling lies just to try and get some codeine. Which i absolutely didnt! I know i cant take codeine and im doing well on my methadone prescription, and yet that was the first sentence of his reply.

So all in all its just pissed me off

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Im pissed off with my GP/Doctors surgery.

Ive got quite bad mental health issues and im prone to UTI's, and im recovering from opaite addiction.

Anyway i noticed my urine smelling, and my mental health has been a bit worrying recently- auditory hallucinations, and feeling more paranoid than normal, and my back feels like im being constantly punched and kicked. So i plucked up the courage to contact my doctor using the ask my gp service. And literally he replied with " I cant give you codeine because of your issues" I wasnt asking for bleeping codeine! and then said " I cant do anything for your mental health. You should contact the CMHT" and finally told me to drop in a urine sample.

Im just pissed off because he just seemed so flippant about my mental health and it took me a lot to tell him exactly how i felt/what has been happeneing to me. And it just felt like it was pointless and i dont know why i bothered being so open and honest. And i also feel so so so paranoid because i feel like he thinks im telling lies just to try and get some codeine. Which i absolutely didnt! I know i cant take codeine and im doing well on my methadone prescription, and yet that was the first sentence of his reply.

So all in all its just pissed me off
I'm really sorry you had an experience like that. How horrible for you. Try not to dwell on it too much if possible (I know that it's hard not to sometimes though). Hopefully the person you speak to when you get the results from the sample will be a better listener.

Reactions: 2
I'm pissed off because I knew I was a *little* chubby but after seeing some photos from my sons birthday I am horrified. Pissed off with myself for not noticing sooner how big I had got. 😩🐷

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm pissed off because I knew I was a *little* chubby but after seeing some photos from my sons birthday I am horrified. Pissed off with myself for not noticing sooner how big I had got. 😩🐷
Don’t worry, many of us are holding a bit more junk in our trunk than we would like. Don’t be hard on yourself.

Reactions: 9
Two friends who I introduced to each other and now totally up each other’s arses and dont talk to me anymore are even more so up each other’s arsed and have put on their stories a little gift they’ve bought one another this morning. Neither can be arsed with me. Both were my bridesmaids (but weren’t because of lockdown so we just did it without them) and I feel like I’ve been well and truly forgotten about. I don’t even want to be their friends no more, but the way they are acting is so childish it not only pisses me off but I’d be lying if I said it didn’t upset me.

Also we had six viewers on our house yesterday and heard nothing today so feeling disheartened.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm really sorry you had an experience like that. How horrible for you. Try not to dwell on it too much if possible (I know that it's hard not to sometimes though). Hopefully the person you speak to when you get the results from the sample will be a better listener.

Thankyou, hopefully i will get some antibiotics on Monday and that will make me feel better.

The other thing that pisses me off is when they say UTI's can cause my mental health to dip. But ive been having auditory hallucinations, and having a depressive episode since before xmas and those are not because of a bloody UTI!

Im always so jealous when i watch those GP tv shows and the patients all seem to have a really close relationship with their GP, and yet mine doesnt seem to give a tit and just signed posted me. I have Bipolar 2, BPD, and a history of suicide attempts and i just keep thinking that what if i became really really poorly after reading his reply. It took me a lot to open up and be honest about my mental health and i talked about my hallucinations and what they were saying to me and how ive been feeling. And his reply was just a bit upsetting, thats all.

But im having a relaxing weekend and my partner is being a godsend with the kids, so it could be a lot worse and im luckier than some people. So thats something positive :)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The violent protests in Dublin today. My sister is a guard so it breaks my heart to see the kick off. Protests are acceptable and it is important that people have a voice but the thugs that they attract who come armed with effing fireworks are there to cause harm. Im so p1ssed about this. We are all fed up but they have done the opposite to the strength of our voices.

On a lighter note im also p1ssed that my husband is a lazy fecker and i came home from grocery shopping to a bombsite after he cooked himself a fry and the two kids hadn’t eaten a thing 😡

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Over the last year I’ve developed a really meaningful friendship with someone - completely platonic, I’m in a relationship and she was, but recently broke up with him. A lot of our friendship was about building one another up, female empowerment, being each other’s outlet etc.
She’s just started a new relationship and honestly it’s like she’s forgotten I exist. And I’m pretty sad about it. I feel as if I’ve poured so much into our friendship, only for her to make zero time for me now she’s in a relationship. I’m really happy for her that she’s happy, but we’re talking going from meeting for a walk once a week and to let our children play, and chatting most days, to her ignoring my messages for days on end.
I always made time for her despite me having a job, a child, a marriage and other relationships with friends to maintain and it just feels like I’ve been dropped, and I feel pretty used. I’m pretty sad about it actually.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
One of my friends... she's just behaving like a complete child (despite being almost ten years older than me!!!) and, after I called her out for a bit of a nasty comment towards our other friends in our chat, she sent me a rather inflammatory paragraph and proceeded to block me... then unblock and read my messages (with her read receipts off on whatsapp)... then block me again :) I feel I've done nothing wrong, but the cold shoulder and her inability to have an adult conversation about what she's taken offence to has taken the biscuit tonight. Unable to sleep because of it.

• Sad
Thankyou, hopefully i will get some antibiotics on Monday and that will make me feel better.

The other thing that pisses me off is when they say UTI's can cause my mental health to dip. But ive been having auditory hallucinations, and having a depressive episode since before xmas and those are not because of a bloody UTI!

Im always so jealous when i watch those GP tv shows and the patients all seem to have a really close relationship with their GP, and yet mine doesnt seem to give a tit and just signed posted me. I have Bipolar 2, BPD, and a history of suicide attempts and i just keep thinking that what if i became really really poorly after reading his reply. It took me a lot to open up and be honest about my mental health and i talked about my hallucinations and what they were saying to me and how ive been feeling. And his reply was just a bit upsetting, thats all.

But im having a relaxing weekend and my partner is being a godsend with the kids, so it could be a lot worse and im luckier than some people. So thats something positive :)
I saw both your related posts and I feel really bad for you, but what you see on tv is not really true. When doctors had surgeries as opposed to clinics there was a closer relationship, but with the government rules and targets there really isn't time to build a close relationship as in the past.

Nowadays in most cases patients are just that patients, before they were almost friends, you would ask about their families etc have a quick chat now it's all targets, and which patient will screw them up.

Personal grooming. I'm so done with it today, it's relentless. No matter how much you keep on top of it, there is always something else to sort out. If it's not the nails, it's eyebrows. If it's not that, it's waxing/shaving. If it's not that, it'll be my actual hair. Or I'll need to moisturise, or I'll need to do my skincare, or it'll be something else that needs topping up. Usually I don't mind buy today it really got on my nerves, I don't even know why. The ordeals of having a body, I guess. 😩

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I've started this because often I feel frustrated about things in life and I want to complain about it without derailing the pissed off or rant threads.

I feel like I haven't actually made any progress with things that are supposed to be well underway. From the outside it doesn't look like I'm any further forward than I was last summer, and it's not through lack of trying. Said things are all things I pay for / buy so it frustrate me even more.
What’s stalling you from moving further forward? X

My eyebrows

I've left them too long and I've decided to pluck them. Their atrocious. I think their possibly hairier than my boyfriends

I can't wait to get them threaded. The pain of it will be like sex to me it's been that long (since I had them threaded not sex!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am so sick of weather updates/celebrations on social media. I thought the snow was bad enough, I don’t need to see 829 photos of your garden covered in snow thanks. Then the sunshine. Yes, it’s lovely to see blue skies. But you don’t need to post it, we’ve ALL got windows. Today it’s a misty morning and I’ve seen at least 6 posts already. Not interested in looking for you dog in the mist thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.