What’s annoying you right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to go out for a bit and asked my husband to put stuff away (not even cleaning) and I came back and nothing was done. Like a bleeping man child, 3hours on the computer.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
What’s stalling you from moving further forward? X
It's other people . Like businesses and companies.
Ones who don't answer their phone or reply to emails. Blaming working from home absolutely infuriates me .
After waiting ages for an optician appointment, I found they'd ordered the wrong prescription for my contacts , so back to square one again.
Waited ages for a dentist appointment and it got cancelled ( I honestly think the in laws think I keep pretending to have appointments so I can get them to look after the kids).

Generally, blaming the pandemic for inefficiency.

Reactions: 1
My dad has to put on Sky News every 10 minutes. We all know what's going on in the world, I dont need reminding every 10 minutes with the government blowing smoke up their arse. Speaking of Sky News, I'm pissed off with how they didnt mention Matt Slapcock (no real names, they dont get that respect) giving those contracts to his mates unlawfully. AND speaking of our dear old Gov, Richi basically blaming the people of this country for the country being in debt when theyve given out millions, if not billions, in undelivered contracts. And the man who is in charge of the budget is richer than the queen! Also a lot of this debt can be written off as we owe it to our own COUNTRY! It's just the constant gas lighting for me all the time, pisses me off on the daily

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hahah his new nickname is Poo Towel! We never used to use separate towels, it’s a new rule I’m enforcing cos I got fed up with him just using all of them and there never being a dry one left for me!

Oh duck 🥺 maybe I should apologise!
Sorry I'm late to this but how the hell has your boyfriend put a skiddy on the towel post shower??? Surely he washes his crack?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How many decent people are suspicious of the vaccine!!!! I have some lovely friends that have seen a “documentary” and will now refuse to get the jab. I was gobsmacked

There has been a lot of pushback against this sort of online quackery and marketing, and yet I’m seeing more people dip their toes into antivax stuff than ever. Maybe it’s just because the pool of people that have to consider getting a vaccine as adults is bigger than it usually is

Reactions: 6
The motorcycle I was going to use for work has a flat battery, it was fine when I started it up last week.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I’ve been undermined at work by someone really incompetent at their job. It’s the only thing that they can do to make themselves look like they know what they’re doing, same old story. It happened over a week ago but I was on leave last week so couldn’t address it. I thought the time off might give me some perspective but no, I’ve just been stewing.

• Angry
I'm a motorcycle courier, I have 3 motorcycles, 2 Suzuki's and a big Honda, I've not used the Black Suzuki this year, my fault really for not using it for such a length of time. I do start it up from time to time but we've had a couple of frosty mornings which might have killed the battery.

• Heart
I was part of the year 13s who didn’t get to sit exams last summer so got CAGs. I decided to sit one of the subjects as I thought I could have done better. I got the same grade again, however one of my papers was lost. Only 19 students sat that same paper yet they managed to lose mine. Since I got my results I’ve been trying to get the exam board to at least apologise for losing my paper and look into changing my grade. The paper that was lost is the one I think I did best in and if I’ve got at least 1 more mark on it than I did on the other paper that was marked I will be within the A grade boundary. Now my next option is to go to an appeal hearing, something used when a candidate has been accused of malpractice. Why do I have to go to a hearing when it’s the board who are guilty of malpractice? I really just want to give up at this point since I’ve already got unconditional offers for university from the grades I already had but my dad literally yelled at me for saying this because he helped me write all my arguments and thinks I’m a terrible person for not wanting to carry on. He keeps saying that I’m just giving up because it got difficult, but the only reason I started this in the first place was because he wanted me to, yet he seems to have forgotten this. Even if we keep arguing they’ll never going to change my grade because they only take evidence from work done under supervised exam conditions and all of mine was done at home because of lockdown. Is it bad if I stop now?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I've put the beef on over lockdown (I know many of us have) and my clothes feel uncomfortable. I'm losing weight, but more slowly than I'd like.

I need to kick myself up the arse and get focused but I'm just not in the right head space.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've put the beef on over lockdown (I know many of us have) and my clothes feel uncomfortable. I'm losing weight, but more slowly than I'd like.

I need to kick myself up the arse and get focused but I'm just not in the right head space.
Snap. Beginning to wonder if its even possible now because its struggling over that half stone and regardless of how much i move or restrict diet i cant shift it 😢

• Sad

#mettoo
None of my pre corona work clothes fit me 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Same here. I started off in January well but so stressed with work and life the last month, I've just been like yeah eat whatever. Just got no willpower

Reactions: 1
I’ve seen a job I want to apply for but I am not feeling brave enough

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
How many decent people are suspicious of the vaccine!!!! I have some lovely friends that have seen a “documentary” and will now refuse to get the jab. I was gobsmacked

There has been a lot of pushback against this sort of online quackery and marketing, and yet I’m seeing more people dip their toes into antivax stuff than ever. Maybe it’s just because the pool of people that have to consider getting a vaccine as adults is bigger than it usually is
May have changes since but the fact that Facebook simply flags anti-vax stuff as being 'untrue' (or something along those lines) rather than straight up deleting it really annoys me.
You have a whole community on your hands which is now a danger to the general population. This community already believes that the mainstream media is basically lying, censoring their posts like this just makes people believe it more. Obviously the same would happen if the posts were deleted, but at least then the rest of Facebook doesn't have to see them.
I'm one for free speech and all that, but this is a bit of a public safety issue and therefore should be limited

I am also fed up weight wise !! I'm living in leggings and none of my bras fit right anymore. Desperate to try some on without buying multiple bras to try on at home and return 😭 cannot motivate myself to do a home workout and getting a half decent walk in with a toddler is impossible

I’ve seen a job I want to apply for but I am not feeling brave enough
Go for it, I applied for a job 2 grades above the one I'm in now and I got it. Start next week, better working hours to suit nursery drop offs and just the challenge I need right now to take my mind off lockdown. If you don't succeed then you can ask for feedback and focus on areas to improve on for the future

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.