What’s annoying you right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woke up having THE worst panic attack . I only started getting them last summer after never ever having one before .. Lockdown 1 started them off I think . Anyways 50 minutes that one lasted . I did some breathing and closed my eyes .. i took 2 Kalms , I have those little blue pills that start with a V but I try not to take them as I seem to get off my tits and I’ve got my grandson today so don’t want to be off my trolley so settled with breathing and kalms ... I’ve hopefully coming out the other side .. hopefully that’s it ..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
My boyfriend sending me pics of his c**k and balls on his phone at 2 in the morning!
Does he really think I'll be impressed by that? Why do men always think their tackle is the answer to every girls' dreams?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
My other half insistent that we go on a bike ride TODAY instead of tomorrow. It’s such a chore him getting them all out too because he bloody wipes them all down, pumps all the tyres. So far it’s taken 35 minutes... we’ll never even get out at this rate!

• Haha
  • Heart
My boyfriend sending me pics of his c**k and balls on his phone at 2 in the morning!
Does he really think I'll be impressed by that? Why do men always think their tackle is the answer to every girls' dreams?
Well that's a massive red flag! time to replace the boyfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I didn;t think this kind of thing would happen now pubs are not open :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Where actually was he when sending that, because he presumably wasn't in the house with you, was he?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My other half insistent that we go on a bike ride TODAY instead of tomorrow. It’s such a chore him getting them all out too because he bloody wipes them all down, pumps all the tyres. So far it’s taken 35 minutes... we’ll never even get out at this rate!
He’s just told me we’re going to walk instead. I laughed, assuming he was joking. He wasn’t. One of the bikes has a puncture. I’m going to throttle him.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Traffic!! yesterday I had the misfortune to be in the Romford area around rush hour, traffic was bleeping murder!

Today, just a trip to get my tyre replaced, traffic, heavy including the M25!

Reactions: 1
Where actually was he when sending that, because he presumably wasn't in the house with you, was he?
No, we live separately. but he goes to parties and gets pissed even though he's not supposed to with all this Covid stuff going on. Guess he got pissed with his mate and did it for a dare. twit

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
No, we live separately. but he goes to parties and gets pissed even though he's not supposed to with all this Covid stuff going on. Guess he got pissed with his mate and did it for a dare. twit
Girl you really should break up with your fella 🤣

I empathise, me and my bf lived together for a year from lockdown 1, he recently moved out, but has not been distancing AT ALL this whole time and is constantly complaining about having to have a mask etc. What is worse is he used to (until recently) work in health care and him and all of his current/ex colleagues would go to each others houses etc, no distancing, alcohol etc. He has also said he would refuse a vaccine

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Waiting for an Amazon delivery that still just says "before 9pm today" on the delivery tracker, which usually means it hasn't left the distribution centre yet. Annoying, because I also want to go shopping at some point.

Get rid there are better ones out there promise!

Reactions: 6
Went a walk with my mum today, went past a play park full of kids and all the parents swarmed together around a table (about 20 of them) and my mum says 'aww, that's nice to see'. We (in the UK) are supposed to be in a national lockdown, the government have specifically made it ILLEGAL for gatherings of more than 2 people outside. I'll say before I get slated, I have never seen an issue with however many people gathering outside as they always bang on about how low transmission rates are outdoors but it is currently illegal and everyone know you shouldn't be doing it. So how is seeing reems of kids and parents gathering the best thing ever but if they were a group of single, young adults or, heavens forbid, teenagers everyone would be up in arms and the police would be rang left right and centre? Just last night someone decided to post on the 'community' Facebook page about a group of teenagers just standing in the village playing music. How was that not okay but massive gatherings of kids and people with kids are? I just feel like, England especially, has turned into a country that only cares about kids and those who have kids, duck the rest of us we don't exist. England is meant to be my home, but as a single young adult it doesn't feel like my home wants me anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My awful neighbours have been blasting the loudest, tackiest music on their balcony all day and did the same Thursday and Friday. Plus, they have also been refurbishing their entire flat since, at least this is what it feels like, October 2020. Every weekend they are drilling, hammering, and now even sawing loudly all day. I'm so tired. I have social anxiety and live alone, so I can't really go to these three people (2 guys one girl) and complain, I just don't have the guts to do it. Today I even googled how to cast a spell to get rid of neighbours, hahaha. I'm desperate you guys. They aren't even the only terrible neighbours, right across from my flat a whole row of student apartments usually parties all night, only lockdown is saving me from that type of noise right now. I want to move badly but do not have the money right now to do so. I'm stuck in hell!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
My neighbours burning rubbish in their garden can't have a window open all day because of it and still smell it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Being woken up at 8.30am by people having a loud conversation outside and shouting BYE, SEE YOU, TELL JEAN I SAID HELLO, BYE NOW, TAKE CARE. It's Saturday, duck off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My neighbours burning rubbish in their garden can't have a window open all day because of it and still smell it.
My neighbours have done exactly the same. So annoying.

My rant is tourists.. I appreciate we live in a part of the world that relies on it in normal times and I appreciate everyone is fed up but we are still in lockdown!

Groups of people in the village shop ignoring social distancing and just not giving a f.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.