What’s annoying you right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Influencers who think they are somehow better than the fake-tan instababes who are strolling on the beaches of Dubai or wherever because they went somewhere else on a holiday instead. :sick: I have been loathing the lot of them but I swear the pandemic and all that came with it has been an eye opener. I need to step away from the internet, it's doing my head in.

I used to groan on journeys at "how long more till we get there, mum?"

07.15 this morning
"Is it still lockdown, mum?"
😩🤐
Oh noo 😂 I feel for them though, poor things. Good luck 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Him leaving tit in toilet smelling out the bathroom. Yes dont flush toilet in morning if it's a number 1 so don't wake others up. But 2's 🤮😷 rather them flushed

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Ordered an electric scooter just before Xmas (I know I know but my partner wants one to get to and from work). And it still hasn’t arrived! I’ve contacted the company multiple times asking for an update and they’ve never replied. They sent a tracking number but when I click the link in the email it says the number doesn’t exist. Like what the duck. How am I supposed to sort this if the shop completely ignores me. It’s really starting to get to me now. Almost tempted to name and shame.

If this is what happens when I try to shop from small uk based businesses then I’ll stick to Halfords In future.

Reactions: 2
my grocery delivery still hasn't turned up after citing I'd missed it this morning even though I was in my house. No phone call or anything. Landlord checked the camera, he knocked (the front door which is not my flat) for 1 minute then left, even though it says "USE THE BACKDOOR" on the instructions. Got told it would still be delivered within my time slot. Been waiting for 2 hours. It's now an hour past my time slot. I message about it. They try to contact the driver. It's been put back (how in the space of that little time I do not know!) They're refunding me and I'll have tp re-order. Annoying enough but there were something missing off the order due to stock issues so I was going to walk the 20 minutes to the supermarket to pick them up (was only about 3-4 items) and it's now throwing it down (and I mean chucking it!) with snow.

Thankfully the order was just a top up order so I do have plenty of food in and enough to last me for at least 2 days. Still annoying though.

My Mother

Yet another argument over something I would consider relatively trivial. But because I am temporarily living with my parents, she is turning every little drama into a major crisis, and it pisses me off no end.

Yesterday, I posted on one of the threads on here how she would walk into my bedroom without having the courtesy of knocking first. Today, she moaned about how the electric bill has gone up since I arrived here roughly 5 or 6 weeks ago.

I offered to pay the difference, but she wouldn't have it. Instead she just went on and on and on about how much electric, how much gas, how much water, how much food I've used since being here!

Big argument ensued, and then she said "Why don't you bugger off to your girlfriend!"

So now we have the usual silence, which will probably last until the evening, and then we'll be friends again until probably tomorrow, and it will probably kick off all over again.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The teachers on the Oak academy online lessons. Jesus they don’t half waffle on 😂

Reactions: 5
My boss and certain members of my team!

Boss just being an hole and team members asking daft questions and just not leaving me alone to do my own work!

Had a tit day even though I’m WFH! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
Actually had a good day today after my hellish day yesterday. So at least my face isn’t raging 😂

however, my cat killing and bringing in a dead MAGPIE and leaving it for me in the kitchen. Yeah, that pissed me off. Thing was so massive I’ve no idea how he took it down or got it through the cat flap. It was HUGE.

My cat is a murderous hole

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Boyfriend has been unemployed for nearly 18 months — he’s finally sorting his CV out this week and he says he’ll need “two weeks” to do it. WTAF. Just sit there and write it, two hours, job done!

Reactions: 8
So!
i appreciate we’re on lockdown and everyone is missing their family, HOWEVER! my boyfriend has facetimed his parents every night for the last week and does it intentionally when I mention I’m bored so that I can be in on the call with no excuse, so I usually have to sit there for 30-90 minutes grinning into a small screen and dying for the call to end. We have JUST gotten in from an hour long run (i know it’s late but yno) and as soon as we get in the door, his dad facetimes him! I refused to be on camera due to my red face and need for a shower and received quiteeee a few passive aggressive comments because I wouldn’t be in on the call, but surely after a week of facetime calls with no developments in either of our personal life’s, another one was surely abit excessive!! We live in a small apartment so I went for a “shower” (aka 10 min shower and 55 minute stand in the bathroom on my phone) until the call ended and I have just been confronted on why i’ve avoided speaking to his parents.

I know they miss him but before the last few months they never even bothered with him! I do like his parents and love speaking to them when we have things to say but I’m tired of facetiming them every night for no reason, am I bad person?:(
I hate being on video calls with my in-laws. Not a fan of calls in general but we are all quiet people. I don't talk to them on the phone in general and that seems to bother my husband...

Reactions: 3
Know-it-all twats! I live in a smallish town and found a wallet yesterday. I put a post on the local FB page when I saw the person didn’t have an FB account but didn’t put a name, merely what I’d found and where as cards but nothing with an address. Having worked around fraud for years I’d never do anything to compromise someone’s personal data and thought that if someone had lost it or an relative had lost it then they would be able to send me a message to confirm the name of the owner.

You always get one know-it-all twit demanding a picture of the wallet and name of the owner. Explained not comfortable doing that but information about where I’d found it, what it was and a description of the wallet should be enough and that if not claimed I’d drop it into the police station when it’s next open. Of course along comes the “yeah but...” responses along with her best mate wading in saying “I agree with you, you should name the person and put a picture up” sure and potentially expose someone to someone claiming it and using their data fraudulently 🙄🙄🙄

Anyway, I had a message from someone’s daughter explaining their elderly Mum had realised her purse wasn’t in her shopping back after going to the shop and gave a full rundown of the contents so we were able to reunite wallet and owner!

Reactions: 19
My Mother

Yet another argument over something I would consider relatively trivial. But because I am temporarily living with my parents, she is turning every little drama into a major crisis, and it pisses me off no end.

Yesterday, I posted on one of the threads on here how she would walk into my bedroom without having the courtesy of knocking first. Today, she moaned about how the electric bill has gone up since I arrived here roughly 5 or 6 weeks ago.

I offered to pay the difference, but she wouldn't have it. Instead she just went on and on and on about how much electric, how much gas, how much water, how much food I've used since being here!

Big argument ensued, and then she said "Why don't you bugger off to your girlfriend!"

So now we have the usual silence, which will probably last until the evening, and then we'll be friends again until probably tomorrow, and it will probably kick off all over again.
That's crappy, I'm sorry. I don't get what her issue is especially since you've offered to pay the difference. Just nagging for the sake of it I guess. Hope your next flight will be okay!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Lazy people at work. Pretending to be logged in and working but evading doing actual work. RAGE.

Reactions: 4
I always get so confused between the rant/whinge thread and this one. I've been writing on the rant/whinge thread thinking it was this one the whats pissed you off thread 🤣

My Mother in Law commented that "if you don't have kids soon it might be too late". I'm 25. She knows I've had numerous issues "down there" with my cervix including 2 cancer referrals. She is also aware that I am CONSTANTLY panicking about my "body clock" running out and being infertile (it may seem silly to people reading this but I have my reasons for being worried). What an insensitive comment.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I always get so confused between the rant/whinge thread and this one. I've been writing on the rant/whinge thread thinking it was this one the whats pissed you off thread 🤣
You're doing better than me , yesterday I accidentally posted a rant in a completely unrelated thread. I think I pressed back and it took me to the last thread I looked at , rather than the previous page of the thread I was reading

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lazy people at work. Pretending to be logged in and working but evading doing actual work. RAGE.
Same! At least I can call their parents! I feel like I’m talking to myself for much of my time with some of my students today!

Finding skid marks on his dressing gown and underwear when sorting out the washing and his excuse hes a hairy man for fucksake even your daughter can wipe her own arse right and she's 5

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Forgetting to take a pound for the trolley, and having to go home again and get one as had no other cast on me to get change.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.