What’s annoying you right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My bleeping husband eating crisps really bastard loudly. I've complained about this before but I want to bleeping bludgeon him.

I do love my husband. Just not when he eats crisps.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I had a parcel from Asos go to my dads address by accident. I sent my sister money to post them she decided before doing this, she would open said parcel and help herself to a Charlotte Tilbury foundation and a bunch of other lotions and potions which were not cheap before sending it on. When I rang her about it this morning she said in her own words "when I saw them her eyes lit up so kept them". I bleeping feel like taking her on the Jeremy Kyle if it still existed.

Seeing a negative balance on my banking app!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
My partners ex-wife has covid.

His two kids, 36 and 34 (Lazy bastards) who still live at home with their mother, rang today and asked if he would go and look after them all.

The kids do FA, don't work and are snowflakes
36 and 34, and still living at home????! What the duck?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
My sister selling the christmas gifts I bought her on fb marketplace, ungrateful b#$#h

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Blatant favouritism by my parents toward my younger sibling. I realise this is petty AF but now that I have kids of my own I just can't fathom how they can so obviously have a favourite.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The PTSD bullshit. I had a bad bad nightmare and it's given me that all day. I feel like it'll never be over and honestly I just want it to somehow end.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
What’s pissed me of today was my asthma flared up and I barely moved from bed or I’d get breathless again

My husband hasn’t been well. During he was sent home from work as he had turned yellow. I managed to get him to the GP that afternoon. 21 hours later the GP calls to say that he needs to be seen in hospital. He’s had scans and tests. They’ve found a growth.

His consultant suggests he meets with him and they get me in to go through everything.
I was in the bath at the time.

So while I was blow drying my hair, I could feel my phone vibrating. It’s not hubby, it’s not the kids. It’s people are are also known to some family members. Sending me messages that they are sorry to hear about the cancer. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Turns out a family member has been told that he has a growth and seems to have loved the drama of telling everyone. They are now in a huff after I told them they had no right to share this news and it’s not their news to share as it’s a growth and as I had only found out an hour before I wasn’t happy with them. They’re now in a huff with me not realising that we haven’t had time to process things ourselves and didn’t want the world to know.
Oh wow that’s bad :—/

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
My MIL. She thinks that because I clean my house once a week I am obsessed with cleaning, I like a reasonably clean house but it is not as if I am cleaning after work every day. She is always making snide little comments, when we stayed in a caravan last year my husband rang her to say that we had arrived and she said is Petesgirl cleaning the caravan, oh just duck off. Just because you spend most of your time sat on your arse in your grubby house doesn't mean that we all have to be the same.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I'm probably going to sound so pathetic here but my boyfriend of 7 years has pissed me off. His mate is always moaning to him about his girlfriend "not putting out like she used to" (which winds me up anyway as they have three kids together so perhaps she's just tired from raising your kids and doesn't want a shag every day!!! but that's another matter). Anyway, I've always made it clear to my o/h that I find that really disrespectful and to be fair to him he normally agrees and says he just laughs along etc. I found out that after we'd done the deed on Saturday night he text his mate with a thumbs up emoji and "no dry patches for me". (He told me about the text, I didn't go through his phone). I just find it really disrespectful and childish! They're both in their late 20s and ought to grow up!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I'm probably going to sound so pathetic here but my boyfriend of 7 years has pissed me off. His mate is always moaning to him about his girlfriend "not putting out like she used to" (which winds me up anyway as they have three kids together so perhaps she's just tired from raising your kids and doesn't want a shag every day!!! but that's another matter). Anyway, I've always made it clear to my o/h that I find that really disrespectful and to be fair to him he normally agrees and says he just laughs along etc. I found out that after we'd done the deed on Saturday night he text his mate with a thumbs up emoji and "no dry patches for me". (He told me about the text, I didn't go through his phone). I just find it really disrespectful and childish! They're both in their late 20s and ought to grow up!!
You're right to be annoyed tbh, that kind of locker room talk stops being on brand after the age of 15 ffs. One has three kids with his partner, yours is in a committed relationship. What is this conversation wtf

Reactions: 12
Why did he tell you? Was he looking for some sort of a reaction? Sorry but your boyfriend sounds like he needs to grow up

Reactions: 3
Why did he tell you? Was he looking for some sort of a reaction? Sorry but your boyfriend sounds like he needs to grow up
It just came up in conversation tbh. Let's call the friend Tim. I asked how Tim was (he's a really close friend and I get on well with his GF) and my o/h said "yeah he's alright, moaning about his gf again especially after he found out I got some on Saturday". I obviously asked how he knew. In fairness, my o/h was mortified that I was really pissed off by it, he thought i'd find it funny but when I explained how disrespectful and childish it is he apologised. Just wound me up! He's never normally one to join in on lad banter etc so I was surprised!

Reactions: 6
Microsoft and their security updates

I won't bore you with the techie details, but basically every month they have a Patch Tuesday, where they roll out security updates, bug fixes, feature updates etc to everyone who has a Windows device. But just lately their fixes have caused more problems than they purport to resolve.

The last roll-out was about a week ago and included just over 80 security fixes, some of which have caused more issues that still remain unresolved, but make people's machines extremely vulnerable to a remote hijack!

I wish Microsoft would get their act together.

Put too much syrup in my coffee, can feel the diabetes starting already
My husband had the audacity to set three alarms between 4.30 and 5am for work this morning. It's ok if I do it for the gym, but the bravery of that man.
My cat is asleep on my lap and I really want some food, I am that cat mum who simply can't wake my baby up.
Prawn cocktail + salt and vinegar quavers still aren't at my Tesco

Slept so badly last night. Cat woke me just before 5 and I couldn't fall asleep again.

Now confronted with techie issues in work. Have to generate enough test data to choke a horse and physically don't have enough hours in the day to do it.

Finding out half the Christmas presents I bought for stepdaughter for her to play here have been secretly taken to mummy's house. I really don't mind, but sorting her room today I'm kind of gutted some not even played with her with yet

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Mil video call from australia
Finding out half the Christmas presents I bought for stepdaughter for her to play here have been secretly taken to mummy's house. I really don't mind, but sorting her room today I'm kind of gutted some not even played with her with yet
I know from some of your previous posts things have been tough for you recently. I hope you're doing okay 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.