What’s annoying you right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a job interview. Was feeling really positive before but I don’t think it went well and one of the interviewers just wasn’t friendly 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What’s pissed me off...people saying “tears streaming down my face” reading Sophas “memoir”. The woman has everything and more - read a story about a homeless child, a refugee, someone in an abusive relationship. My god - people are bloody stupid!

its absolutely in bad taste for Sophie to be sharing tit like that on her page to her millions of followers - how fickle is that. It pisses me off that people are struggling so much and where is the coverage they get?! Arghhhhh

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Just had a client on the phone who I know is definitely over the age of 40, yet kept referring to her late Mother as "Mummy". Not sure why but it really boiled my piss

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dealing with people at work. Had a query about some work, no heads up, not even included in the budget, using the wrong methodology so now spending time trying to come up with a solution. Could have been avoided if my team had been asked their advice a few months ago. Now it’s crunch time.

Reactions: 1
Myself for being dumb and lazy enough to try and grab the bag out of the cup of boiling hot tea with my bare fingers, because the kitchen was six steps too far. 😩

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Still getting messages from girls asking if I’m taking appointments at the moment (I do lashes/brows). We’re in a national lockdown ffs! I literally haven’t seen anyone apart from my other half for about a month now, can’t go and see my parents, haven’t seen my friends new baby... no I won’t be having you in my house to do your lashes!

Who needs a full set of lash extensions in the middle of lockdown anyway 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I got woken up by my next-door neighbours having loud sex at half-past midnight and then again at 7am! It took me ages to get back to sleep both times! Luckily i rarely hear them but I think I was mainly pissed off because i was in the mood when i went to up to bed last night but my partner wanted to watch Match of The day so hearing my neighbours going at it instead of us wasn't fun :rolleyes:
I had that, my ex neighbour used to scream, I'd be woke up by the banging. I was in the bedroom furthest away, unfortunately my 12 year old daughter was on the adjoining wall to theirs. Not nice. Same neighbour used to parade around in her garden with a g string bikini on. Lots more that happened. Not an angel myself, but so pleased when I moved away from them.

Loving this thread xx

• Wow
Reactions: 4
My MIL text me this morning telling me to “work hard and to keep steady”.... as well intentioned as it is, it’s bloody patronising. I’m not a bloody child!!

Reactions: 6
Everything 😂 I’m not well, didn’t sleep great, had chores/work to do, my nails look shite, I feel ugly 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Stubbed my toe on the way to raid the sweet cupboard...took it as a sign to back away from the biscuits. 😂

Felt really tit yesterday so wanted to clear my head with a nice woodland walk with the dog. It’s usually really quiet there but for some reason it was absolutely rammed. So I was stuck behind slow walkers, having to move onto really mucky areas to get around families who were taking up a whole path and not social distancing, then it started raining 😩 ended up just coming home more pissed off!

My partner moaning to me that yesterday when I changed our bedding I didnt put 'his favourite pillow' in his 'favourite pillowcase'???? I thought they were all the same. 7.30am today is going to be a long day...

• Haha
My partner moaning to me that yesterday when I changed our bedding I didnt put 'his favourite pillow' in his 'favourite pillowcase'???? I thought they were all the same. 7.30am today is going to be a long day...
My partners the same, apparently I put the pillowcase the wrong way round on his memory foam pillow 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I used to groan on journeys at "how long more till we get there, mum?"

07.15 this morning
"Is it still lockdown, mum?"
😩🤐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.