What’s annoying you right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👏👏👏

I cant handle how I feel about politics and the things you mentioned. It makes me want to move but I have no idea where to go 😂 I know no government is perfect and a lot of countries have it worse than us but still, it's tough. The fact that the gov are getting away with so much and they still have public support, and we have no decent opposition just makes me feel hopeless.
yeah really, at the last elections when the tories got in AGAIN i wanted to emigrate... obviously as I am no longer an EU citizen that is not even possible. What is SO depressing is the people working in schools/NHS etc who vote for them, I just do not get it at all!

Reactions: 3
One of my nails has split and keeps catching on my clothes and hair :mad:

• Sick
  • Angry
Im probably just being over-sensitive but it pisses me off when people diagnose others as 'having BPD', 'being a proper bpd case', having personality disorders for no reason other than being a bleep.

Ive got BPD and Bipolar and it just annoys me when others put that label on someone, and they do mean it in a negative way.

There is still so much ignorance around mental health. Thats what annoys me :)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
People who are constantly pointing out reasons to be miserable ... it's very tiresome, depressing and annoying.

Reactions: 1
My boss was chatting to me earlier and snuck in a "by the way in future can you let me know before doing x as I need to sort stuff out when we make these changes" so I was like oops sorry! My other colleague had spoken to her and told her that I must have done x task.

I went back and looked through my emails and it wasn't even me that had done it, I found an email from my other colleague to say she was going to do it! I cba to go to my boss and explain especially as my boss didn't make me feel bad or tell me off but it's still annoyed me 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
The vendors of the house we are buying are using the worst solicitor in our area for conveyancing. I cant begin to explain how rubbish they are , they have a bad reputation too. We have been in the buying process for ages now ,and we are just in limbo .

I wish I'd asked them to use a different solicitor at the start of the process. My heart sank when I found out they were using that one .

Reactions: 2
The good old brain. I was very entertained last night through all the MD tea and today wasn't bad at all, then it decides that it's time to punch the crisis button and send me down the spiral for no good reason. Fun times!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Trying to trace old pensions and being made to feel like I’ve got the begging bowl out.

Reactions: 2
Applied for a new job in October. One month (and a few tests) later I went to a different city to do more assessments. I passed! Received the call in January offering me the exact job in the exact location I wanted. Immediately sent off a load of required info for the vetting process, which I passed last Monday. I’ve spent every day since then just waiting, I feel like I’m in limbo. I just want them to get in touch and tell me when I can start! I’ve put so much time and effort into this, yet I still can’t get excited as I’m worried something will go wrong and I’ll have wasted the last few months for nothing. How hard can it be to send me an email or give me a quick call to update me on this??? My savings won’t last much longer 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Applied for a new job in October. One month (and a few tests) later I went to a different city to do more assessments. I passed! Received the call in January offering me the exact job in the exact location I wanted. Immediately sent off a load of required info for the vetting process, which I passed last Monday. I’ve spent every day since then just waiting, I feel like I’m in limbo. I just want them to get in touch and tell me when I can start! I’ve put so much time and effort into this, yet I still can’t get excited as I’m worried something will go wrong and I’ll have wasted the last few months for nothing. How hard can it be to send me an email or give me a quick call to update me on this??? My savings won’t last much longer 😞
would it be okay if you got in touch with them to check?

would it be okay if you got in touch with them to check?
From what I’ve read online (there’s a dedicated forum for people applying for this job), any calls made to check on updates are basically a no-go. I called in the past when sorting small issues with documents etc and they always say stuff like “we can’t talk about specifics of your application, just wait for someone to get in touch” 😫 It’s supposedly really common to have to wait a while for contact but the not knowing is doing my head in! The training looks quite intense so I just wanna get stuck in now ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 4
From what I’ve read online (there’s a dedicated forum for people applying for this job), any calls made to check on updates are basically a no-go. I called in the past when sorting small issues with documents etc and they always say stuff like “we can’t talk about specifics of your application, just wait for someone to get in touch” 😫 It’s supposedly really common to have to wait a while for contact but the not knowing is doing my head in! The training looks quite intense so I just wanna get stuck in now ☹
oh i'm sorry that must be annoying :( but hey look on the bright side - it seems to be a job a lot of people want and you got it! 💪🏼

oh i'm sorry that must be annoying :( but hey look on the bright side - it seems to be a job a lot of people want and you got it! 💪🏼
Aw I love that, I needed that little bit of encouraging haha thank you! ❤ Just need my parents to stop asking about it every day now lmaooo

• Heart
My daughter and her potty training regression!

She did so well for 3 months and now just keeps wetting herself! 😫

• Sad
My boyfriend just moaned at me cos I don't answer his Mum all the time 🙄 why would I need to speak to his Mum twice a day? I dont even speak to my Mum that much

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Im probably just being over-sensitive but it pisses me off when people diagnose others as 'having BPD', 'being a proper bpd case', having personality disorders for no reason other than being a bleep.

Ive got BPD and Bipolar and it just annoys me when others put that label on someone, and they do mean it in a negative way.

There is still so much ignorance around mental health. Thats what annoys me :)
my bf and his friends (who both used to work in the mental health sector) CONSTANTLY do this, usually with ex girlfriends, cheating on someone doesn't automatically mean a personality disorder, it is ridiculous. I feel like they use it as an excuse to end relationships badly tbh

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.