What’s annoying you right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My boyfriend just moaned at me cos I don't answer his Mum all the time 🙄 why would I need to speak to his Mum twice a day? I dont even speak to my Mum that much
She's not your mum, why does he expect you to keep her company all damn day? Does he speak to your mum multiple times a day? Men 🙄

Reactions: 3
She's not your mum, why does he expect you to keep her company all damn day? Does he speak to your mum multiple times a day? Men 🙄
He hates my Mum he'd be livid if I suggested anything of the sort!! Apparently cos I am the Mother to his Mums grandson means I have to speak to her twice a day? Right

He hates my Mum he'd be livid if I suggested anything of the sort!! Apparently cos I am the Mother to his Mums grandson means I have to speak to her twice a day? Right

LOL so it's fair for him to hate your mum and refuse any contact but for some reason you're exempt from having any opinions on how many times you can tolerate speaking to a person you aren't even related to?? 😂 Sounds reasonable. Sending hugs, don't let it get to you. You've heard the YABBA YABBA more than enough for this week imo haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
who even has enough to talk about for 2 phone conversations a day?! every day seems to be the same!

Reactions: 5
Being back at work. And the lazy fecks that were there before carrying on exactly the same way they did before we closed Absolutely need a new job.I’ve tried if you can’t beat em join them but that doesn’t work for me 😡😡To add these are all grown adults with families not youngsters 😡😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I am not well at the moment and him indoors is doing my head in, he’s cooking today as I am knackered, it’s bloody mince for gawds sake not rocket science. He now told me he’s not asking me for anything ever again because I pointed this out to him, btw he’s almost 50.

• Sad
The redundancy of everyday life in lockdown but the thought of life going back to normal life fills me with dread too. They've both been pissing me off depending on the time of day and my mood

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The redundancy of everyday life in lockdown but the thought of life going back to normal life fills me with dread too. They've both been pissing me off depending on the time of day and my mood
yeah the idea of having to be in a busy space actually terrifies me. I cannot really imagine getting on a tube again

My kids. All they bloody talk about is a game called Adopt.Me on Roblox. Literally all. bleeping. Day. They never stop and I’m not even exaggerating. One minute they’re ecstatic because they got a legendary pet, then the next they’re practically in tears because they accidentally traded that same pet for one that isn’t as good.

Trying to remember that whilst it’s not important to me it’s important to them but I am going to lose my tit. If I hear another word about legendary griffins.

Thank duck they’re back to school on Monday. They can bore their teachers & friends with that tit instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A viewer on our house was a no show this morning.

It’s such a pain as I have to send my baby boy away to grandads and keep the house tidy waiting for the viewings, so I waited and waited and nothing. Seriously, how difficult is it to just ring the estate agent and cancel rather than waste all of our time?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
That I missed all the MH drama because real life got in the way and I missed all the fun 😩😩

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Lots of things bothering me today

*My boss had a chat with me as apparently i am lazy & have a bad attitude according to my colleagues - i’ve literally done nothing wrong
*My MIL took it upon herself to bath my little one while i was at work but doesn’t know where her pyjamas are kept so raided my cupboards before settling on leaving her in a nappy, oh and didn’t bother washing her hair
*I hate the way my husband says my kids name

Its been a crappy day and i just want to go to sleep

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
My husband honestly i would do time right now for the satisfaction of giving him a hefty throat punch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
My kids. All they bloody talk about is a game called Adopt.Me on Roblox. Literally all. bleeping. Day. They never stop and I’m not even exaggerating. One minute they’re ecstatic because they got a legendary pet, then the next they’re practically in tears because they accidentally traded that same pet for one that isn’t as good.
Well that's life: highs and lows; ups and downs; win some, lose some.

Reactions: 1

Trying to remember that whilst it’s not important to me it’s important to them but I am going to lose my tit. If I hear another word about legendary griffins.

Thank duck they’re back to school on Monday. They can bore their teachers & friends with that tit instead.
I hear so many stories about Adopt Me and kids getting scammed! Thankfully mine has never mentioned that game, but there were tears tonight because as soon as he got the chance to be the Imp on Among Us, someone voted him out straight away 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 that’s kind of the game, son!

• Haha
The weird almost “Gas Lighting” culture where I work. If you go to management with a concern or tell them you feel unsupported it is always turned around and positioned as your problem - sometimes blatantly, sometimes subtly. It basically just teaches you not to express any worries as you get labelled. It’s even being pushed onto me from higher up in the way that I deal with people below me. I get so angry thinking about it, write a list of all the stuff I want to bring up, but then it somehow gets twisted and I come away feeling like somehow it must be my fault. I’ve honestly never felt this unsupported in a job before it’s scary.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The weird almost “Gas Lighting” culture where I work. If you go to management with a concern or tell them you feel unsupported it is always turned around and positioned as your problem - sometimes blatantly, sometimes subtly. It basically just teaches you not to express any worries as you get labelled. It’s even being pushed onto me from higher up in the way that I deal with people below me. I get so angry thinking about it, write a list of all the stuff I want to bring up, but then it somehow gets twisted and I come away feeling like somehow it must be my fault. I’ve honestly never felt this unsupported in a job before it’s scary.
This ☝Every time I ever take abuse or have to deal with an incident at work its ‘oohhh it’s always you. Like everything from a customer trying to commit suicide to me bring verbally abused. Like seriously a bit of concern wouldn’t go a miss. Makes me think what the hell I must have a face for dramas fffs. And if I ever dare to speak up voice concerns then it’s oooohhhh who rattled her cage sort of thing. Can not wait to get a new job it wasn’t like this in the last place I worked. We actually supported each other you know like normal people do 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Neighbours and their idiot of a builder (and his equally idiotic workmen)... Their six week long non-essential building work that started halfway through *last August* is still nowhere near finished. Their incompetent, cowboy builder put a hole through a party wall in week 2 (when he decided to ‘test the wall strength’ by ‘hitting it with a mallet’) that is still unfixed as it was agreed that none of us trusted him not to manage to do it again, so we are waiting for all construction to finish before they pay for it fixing just in case he does it again. I’ve just come to the end of 7 weeks of teaching via zoom from home and on every single one of those days my partner had to go out midway through a lesson and ask the builders to stop yelling, going into our garden or randomly standing outside our front door, all of which could be heard in my pupils’ homes as background noise. We even found them putting all of their tools in our garden on one occasion, and on another they were standing in our garden just having a chat.

To top it off, they’ve moved their baby (over a year old now) back into their bedroom and put her cot against the wall that joins us. She’s clearly going through a teething period and will scream all night, poor thing. They leave her screaming right against our shared wall (so behind our heads) for up to half an hour each time before getting up to see to her. They have loud floorboards so we can always hear. We’ve been massively tolerant of it all, but having to commute an hour into work on Monday for a full day of in-person teaching on two hours of sleep due to them leaving their child screaming in her cot for hours on end with only minimal attempts to soothe her, to then discover the builders have been back and left mess everywhere every day, has really been the final straw. I’m dreading going to bed each night and then dreading coming home from school now that I’m back full-time teaching because there will be more mess to contend with.

• Sad
  • Angry
I'm annoyed that the thread discussing MHD is locked. I was so excited to realise others have spotted who their other profiles are and wanted to join in because I've been boring my poor husband to death for months with my detective musings.

Only up to page 20 on the first thread and currently only three other potential profiles have been suggested. Off to discover if anyone has spotted the other one that I think I have, or if there are ones other people have spotted that I haven't.

Reactions: 7
Not had one minute of sleep tonight, got a couch delivery tomorrow and several zoom calls for uni in a subject I absolutely hate (plus the 10am tutor has a high pitched chirpy voice which rubs me the wrong way in the mornings!). Give me strength.

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.