What’s annoying you right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel your pain, kids next door run/bang/scream 24/7 I swear. It honestly doesn’t bother me that much it’s just the nighttimes I lose my rag and get so annoyed about it... but then come the morning I have calmed down so never say anything!
I'm sure there is a beastly sound effect of some kind you can use to terrorise them in return and play innocent in the morning. 😇😁

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I ordered jeans in the next size up as all mine are getting snug as I’ve hardly exercised in Jan and Feb, and the bigger jeans don’t bloody fasten up - they are too small. Now i need to go through the faff of returning...and doing more exercise. I can’t keep using the cold as my excuse :( And I need to cut my snacks down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I sometimes think that my neighbours must hate my kids but then i listen to their daughter screaching all summer in the garden. So its swings and roundabouts

• Haha
I ordered jeans in the next size up as all mine are getting snug as I’ve hardly exercised in Jan and Feb, and the bigger jeans don’t bloody fasten up - they are too small. Now i need to go through the faff of returning...and doing more exercise. I can’t keep using the cold as my excuse :( And I need to cut my snacks down.
don't let it make you feel bad about yourself! :( all jeans are so different in sizing, you could order the same size from a different brand and have them fit perfectly! the clothing size doesn't define you :)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
don't let it make you feel bad about yourself! :( all jeans are so different in sizing, you could order the same size from a different brand and have them fit perfectly! the clothing size doesn't define you :)
Thank you, you’re right. I can’t wait until it’s safe to go clothes shopping in person again - I took trying things on for granted before the pandemic!

• Heart
Not being able to go to my granny's funeral on Wednesday because of covid BUT more so people breaking lock down rules so I can't go 😥

The stupidity of the media and people thinking now we've vaccinated 15 million people all lock down rules can be lifted 🤦🏼‍♀️ seems so many ppl don't understand how a virus works ie it takes time for your immune system to kick in, only 500,000 have been given the second jab, we are a nation of 60 million it's gonna take until next year to really relax lock down rules

Some people moaning they have to quarantine in hotels. Why oh why didn't the gov implementation this a year ago.

Thanks for the rant

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
My job involves getting people interviews, they need to complete a precise set of documents first. It must be all signed off and if there are any parts missing it is rejected.
I have 1 bloke who just wont listen. For almost 12 months now Ive had to listen to him slag off everything we do old boys club etc etc.
He has emailed me 3 times in 30 minutes saying he hasnt completed the documents but wants to submit anyway. I have told him a 100 times it will be rejected but somehow its my fault that he has pissed so many people off during his career that no one wants to be associated with him now.
I was in a fairly ok mood now I just want the work day to be over.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
The usual emails asking me to solve problems that have nothing to do with my job. Can’t be arsed today, I need to start being more assertive.
Ugh I feel your pain. When tit just lands on your desk and you're expected to fix it. Probably the worst part of my job. Another favourite of mine is when someone messages/calls me to tell me something and then expects me to pass it on to someone else on their behalf. Please duck off and leave me be

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Omg yes, either I've sent emails being condescending and hand holding and STILL staff just can't be arsed to read emails.
I've taken to replying saying on the date and time and then quoting what I wrote.
Bitchy I know

The idea of schools opening in 3 weeks. NO. We've done it, saw what happened so why the hell are we doing it again?

It's too soon and nobody can be arsed with another lockdown, I won't cope. Can't we just do it right for bleeping once.

• Heart
My mum pointing out how dark my under eyes are. I know they are - I don’t sleep well on a night and I’m highly stressed with my PhD! Thanks for pointing it out about 10 times today 😖 Now I’m googling eye creams 😂

• Sad
  • Angry
The idea of schools opening in 3 weeks. NO. We've done it, saw what happened so why the hell are we doing it again?

It's too soon and nobody can be arsed with another lockdown, I won't cope. Can't we just do it right for bleeping once.
will this government ever learn?!

will this government ever learn?!
Seems not.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

They're insane. And sadly it's costing people their lives.

• Angry
Reactions: 1

Absolutely agree and what has really fucked me off is that the vaccine has not been given to police, teachers and other front line essential staff.

Another bug bear today it was shown that in some areas uptake for the vaccine by care works was just 1/3

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Absolutely agree and what has really fucked me off is that the vaccine has not been given to police, teachers and other front line essential staff.

Another bug bear today it was shown that in some areas uptake for the vaccine by care works was just 1/3
All keyworkers should be getting the vaccine. We're around hundreds of people each day and are at risk, it's stressful knowing we have 0 immunity and could get sick.

On the care work front, it's ridiculous! So many are still waiting and it's not good rn. My friend works in a care home and they're all still waiting, becoming quite impatient.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes I wonder if it's the media and gov spinning it to suggest care workers are not allowing to be vaccinated or its some care workers not wanting the vaccine.

It pisses me off that so many people won't have it. As if they are someone more in the knowledge than the brightest minds in the world.
Besides 15 million have had it with no major issues.
If certain groups don't take it it's on their heads although doesn't help the rest of us when they end up clogging the NHS and forcing us to have more lock downs.

Reactions: 4
All keyworkers should be getting the vaccine. We're around hundreds of people each day and are at risk, it's stressful knowing we have 0 immunity and could get sick.

On the care work front, it's ridiculous! So many are still waiting and it's not good rn. My friend works in a care home and they're all still waiting, becoming quite impatient.
totally agree, they should have been vaccinating key workers before people of certain ages (and I say this as someone who has parents in their 70s who have had their first dose). Surely we need to protect the people working who cannot WFH first?!

Yes I wonder if it's the media and gov spinning it to suggest care workers are not allowing to be vaccinated or its some care workers not wanting the vaccine.

It pisses me off that so many people won't have it. As if they are someone more in the knowledge than the brightest minds in the world.
Besides 15 million have had it with no major issues.
If certain groups don't take it it's on their heads although doesn't help the rest of us when they end up clogging the NHS and forcing us to have more lock downs.
There was an article in the guardian yesterday about the pros and cons of a vaccine passport to travel . One of the cons was people without them being refused certain jobs.\/opportunities.. erm surely that is kind of the aim?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.