What’s annoying you right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A member of SLT decided to send an instruction for an urgent 3 hour job at one minute to my finishing time. And they knew, they knew alright - because they did the simpering 'sorry it's a bit late' with a 'PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE YOU'VE RECEIVED THIS' chaser.

Unfortunately, I have experienced a sudden loss of network connectivity. I'm not paid to work next week. So their incredibly urgent thing is going to have to wait for ten days. (Not related to safeguarding, so it isn't hurting anybody).

The same person sends around trite little emails saying that staff should observe appropriate boundaries in not sending emails outside working hours/at weekends/during holidays. Well, here's my boundary, sunshine.
Good for you - I’d have done the same.

😩 Just saw a man gobbing on the pavement. It enrages me even more so now we are living in and trying to adapt to a world with C19. I feel pure blood vessel bursting rage when I see someone spitting in the street 🤬
I can’t understand why people do this! Unless a fly flies into your mouth while walking, I can’t think why you would do it. IT’S FOUL.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
😩 Just saw a man gobbing on the pavement. It enrages me even more so now we are living in and trying to adapt to a world with C19. I feel pure blood vessel bursting rage when I see someone spitting in the street 🤬
Omg. This fills me with rage.

Same for when people throw their rubbish out of the car window.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Realising that I, the victim of a crime this week, probably have more anguish still to go through while the police investigate than the lowlife who committed the crime. It’s the second time I’ve been the victim of a crime like this, too, and the first time I got no justice and ended up with undiagnosed PTSD that made me unwell for years. Knowing that that could be ahead for me again too is really crappy.

A member of SLT decided to send an instruction for an urgent 3 hour job at one minute to my finishing time. And they knew, they knew alright - because they did the simpering 'sorry it's a bit late' with a 'PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE YOU'VE RECEIVED THIS' chaser.

Unfortunately, I have experienced a sudden loss of network connectivity. I'm not paid to work next week. So their incredibly urgent thing is going to have to wait for ten days. (Not related to safeguarding, so it isn't hurting anybody).

The same person sends around trite little emails saying that staff should observe appropriate boundaries in not sending emails outside working hours/at weekends/during holidays. Well, here's my boundary, sunshine.
Good on you 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 I love it when I get emails from SLT demanding things on a weekend when our school email system is set up to end every email with a disclaimer that says there is no requirement to answer emails between 6pm and 7am or on weekends. Not happening today, pal. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I do that 🙊😅

My wife refuses to answer her mobile if she doesn't recognise the number, I have told her how stupid that is. It could be someone calling for an emergency, ie someone is ill, or involved in an accident etc. If I am home I answer it.

I don't know why she does this, but it is annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Myself.

I hate that I cry when I get frustrated, but I was super pissed about something tiny and it's a very touchy day for me as it is.. I just feel stupid now. Everyone was very sweet but I feel like an idiot. I also shouldn't take out my issues on anyone else, I did apologise and very much meant it though.

I hate myself sometimes, I hate showing my emotions like that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Myself.

I hate that I cry when I get frustrated, but I was super pissed about something tiny and it's a very touchy day for me as it is.. I just feel stupid now. Everyone was very sweet but I feel like an idiot. I also shouldn't take out my issues on anyone else, I did apologise and very much meant it though.

I hate myself sometimes, I hate showing my emotions like that.
I’m the same- I always cry when I’m mad, and then people think it’s a big issue! Hope you are feeling better now!

Reactions: 5
I am trying to lose weight. My lovely friend bought me some mini treats (they were tiny - brownie, cookie etc) as she knows im trying to lose weight, and she knows i can't spend valentines with my boyfriend of almost 4 years due to lockdown. So it was such a nice surprise that cheered me up. Just to be told by my Dad, that the best thing i can do is throw them away as i'll never lose weight by eating them. Having half of each a day would not totally ruin my efforts at all. Made me so upset. Day ruined

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I am trying to lose weight. My lovely friend bought me some mini treats (they were tiny - brownie, cookie etc) as she knows im trying to lose weight, and she knows i can't spend valentines with my boyfriend of almost 4 years due to lockdown. So it was such a nice surprise that cheered me up. Just to be told by my Dad, that the best thing i can do is throw them away as i'll never lose weight by eating them. Having half of each a day would not totally ruin my efforts at all. Made me so upset. Day ruined
What a horrible thing to say. Don't listen to him, I'm trying to lose weight too but I just have one snack a day and it's fine. Eat your brownies and enjoy them!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m the same- I always cry when I’m mad, and then people think it’s a big issue! Hope you are feeling better now!
A little thank you. Had some family stuff going on, it's the anniversary since my Grandma passed and I knew I'd feel much better after talking to my Grandad. Just worried about tomorrow, I still feel bad and embarrassed for taking it out on someone else.

My dad's girlfriend once said something like this to me. I ate it anyway and still lost weight. It did really hurt hearing those words though. It's just uncalled for.

• Heart
planned all week to get sushi for takeaway tonight just to be told they are extremely busy and to call back in an hour, then had to keep trying to call for 15 minutes because they wouldn't pick up, so that they can tell me to call in another hour!! then they said 'ok half an hour'. i'll try one more time because the food is really unbelievable but if they tell me to wait even longer i'm afraid i'll end up with frozen pizza 😭 i know it's a stupid thing to rant about but i've had a crappy couple of days and the thought of this sushi was keeping me afloat 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
planned all week to get sushi for takeaway tonight just to be told they are extremely busy and to call back in an hour, then had to keep trying to call for 15 minutes because they wouldn't pick up, so that they can tell me to call in another hour!! then they said 'ok half an hour'. i'll try one more time because the food is really unbelievable but if they tell me to wait even longer i'm afraid i'll end up with frozen pizza 😭 i know it's a stupid thing to rant about but i've had a crappy couple of days and the thought of this sushi was keeping me afloat 😂
If I could I'd make you sushi, and send it over by air-mail (might take a few hours, and might also be a bit cold;))

You've had a bad week but all things being equal you'll have a fab week this week, and you'll have sushi coming out of your ears 😆(y)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
If I could I'd make you sushi, and send it over by air-mail (might take a few hours, and might also be a bit cold;))

You've had a bad week but all things being equal you'll have a fab week this week, and you'll have sushi coming out of your ears 😆(y)
thank you my dear <3

I hope you get your sushi 🙏🍣🍤🍥 (I think their sushi emojis?)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Guys asking me “how was your Valentine’s” what about.. shut up

• Haha
  • Heart
bleeping bastarding cunting bleeping Psoriasis.

Feels like I'm alternating between being eaten by fire ants and being split in two.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Today don't get me wrong everyones different. but someone I know got engaged today not been with him five minutes she's argued with him moved out had sex with someone else not so long ago. Her previous relationships consist of her partner for 4years she dumped found out she was was pregnant when she was practically 3months off giving birth. In the mean time managed to get a new partner move in with him. Get in engaged with him when her baby wasn't even one. Find out he was cheating on her with a bloke. Move home find this guy thats she's engaged to today with months of he break up. Like I said at beginning of my rant not the best relationship. Why do people rush in to bloody engagements when really they should wait.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.