What’s annoying you right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snow and ice making it impossible to walk properly outside. Hurt both feet and ankles now.

Reactions: 1
Today don't get me wrong everyones different. but someone I know got engaged today not been with him five minutes she's argued with him moved out had sex with someone else not so long ago. Her previous relationships consist of her partner for 4years she dumped found out she was was pregnant when she was practically 3months off giving birth. In the mean time managed to get a new partner move in with him. Get in engaged with him when her baby wasn't even one. Find out he was cheating on her with a bloke. Move home find this guy thats she's engaged to today with months of he break up. Like I said at beginning of my rant not the best relationship. Why do people rush in to bloody engagements when really they should wait.
And I'm thinking I'm loads older than you and I've never found not even one fella to get engaged to or agree to get engaged to what the hell I'm i doing wrong. Especially now she got a kid etc

• Sad
Reactions: 3
And I'm thinking I'm loads older than you and I've never found not even one fella to get engaged to or agree to get engaged to what the hell I'm i doing wrong. Especially now she got a kid etc
People move at different paces, there isn't a deadline to getting engaged or finding someone you want to spend your life with. But I know this is easier said than done, I'm in my early 30s and while almost everyone around me is jumping from milestone to milestone; and while others make insensitive comments as if one is a social outcast, it's hard to remind oneself that this isn't a race. I totally agree with you though, the person you're talking about seems to have a weird anxiety about being in a relationship. All that jumping from commitment to commitment sounds unhealthy and exhausting.

Reactions: 6
Someone used the word “ch1nkies” to describe Chinese takeaway. I’ve seen it before loads of times and usually just move on with my life but today is Lunar New Year and I’m not putting up with that. I reported it and think it’s been removed.

And if you still use this word because it’s what you’ve always done or that’s the word used in your local area, I implore you to just have a rethink. If you didn’t know it was offensive (and plain racist really) then I am telling you now that it is horrible. I’m not judging you for what you may not have known, but you know now.

This is the casual racism that is often not picked up during face-to-face conversations. I’ve been guilty of letting it slide because I’m either too shocked or just too embarrassed.

Right now I’m just super pissed off. Pissed off to have to say this in 2021. Pissed off for all the times I’ve never said anything in the past.

I bet some people are reading this thinking I’m making a big deal out of nothing. And I don’t know what to say to that.
Sad react because that's awful not because i think you're making a big deal out of it.

Pissed off because my bleeping kids woke me up at 4:20 this morning for the day and they're doing my bleeping head in. Plus I'm working til late tonight because I've got to have a meeting with conneticut and they can't do it at a more bleeping convenient time for me. Cunts

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Pissed off because my cat woke me up meowing his head off at 5am. Not usual for him to be fair, he’s usually very good in the mornings, but I feel like half of my sleep was him meowing in my ear and it’s like I’ve had no sleep at all.

Reactions: 2
Ordered a takeaway for the first time in about 6 months, found out yesterday that most of the staff had come down with Covid thanks to someone saying about it on Facebook. I know chances of getting anything is small but still worried and angry now

• Sad
Ordered a takeaway for the first time in about 6 months, found out yesterday that most of the staff had come down with Covid thanks to someone saying about it on Facebook. I know chances of getting anything is small but still worried and angry now
When did they have Covid

I don’t know and that’s the problem, hope to god it wasn’t when they did the food we had 🙁
Facebook isn’t a reliable place to get info from! They could’ve had Covid ages ago. You will most likely be fine 👍🏻

Facebook isn’t a reliable place to get info from! They could’ve had Covid ages ago. You will most likely be fine 👍🏻
It’s true unfortunately, they put a statement out but wouldn’t say when they got diagnosed

The usual emails asking me to solve problems that have nothing to do with my job. Can’t be arsed today, I need to start being more assertive.

I let my son stay up late last night (half 8 is late to him) on the promise he would have a lay in. He woke up before 6 am.
Goes to bed early, gets up early. Goes to bed late, gets up early. I won't make that mistake again 🤣

• Haha
Slipped on ice on my walk from the car park to work this morning. Made a right mess of my tights!

• Sad
I'm pissed off today because my new neighbours (I say new but they've been here since just before Christmas) are doing some form of DIY AGAIN. That's every weekday now for about the past three weeks. It's an older couple and I think the guy is retired, and their family live just a few doors down so they constantly have their son in helping with bits. The house was in great nick so I don't know what they're doing but it's every day and it's constant. I'm just fed up of trying to work with drilling and hammering in the background all the time. Someone even commented on the noise when I was on a Teams call the other day...

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Workmen starting digging up the street at 7.30am, I was up but still annoying when I'm WFH and can't hear myself think!

• Angry
My new neighbours have a kid that runs around a lot and screams which makes ridiculous thumping noises in my house. They are nice and pleasant so I don’t want to go round there and say your child is feral 😂

• Haha
My new neighbours have a kid that runs around a lot and screams which makes ridiculous thumping noises in my house. They are nice and pleasant so I don’t want to go round there and say your child is feral 😂
I feel your pain, kids next door run/bang/scream 24/7 I swear. It honestly doesn’t bother me that much it’s just the nighttimes I lose my rag and get so annoyed about it... but then come the morning I have calmed down so never say anything!

I feel your pain, kids next door run/bang/scream 24/7 I swear. It honestly doesn’t bother me that much it’s just the nighttimes I lose my rag and get so annoyed about it... but then come the morning I have calmed down so never say anything!
My neighbour's kids scream at bath time, anytime between 7-9pm. I know its bath time because I hear the water running if I'm upstairs and the kids go 'get me out of the bath'. Every night. Without fail. It's not the kids fault but 😬

Aghhh sooo frustrating isn’t it!!! How can they be so unaware. The man is a teacher so he has a huge booming voice which is even better 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Luckily it stops after about 8ish which must be when she goes to bed *phew*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.