What’s annoying you right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not being able to sleep

Forgetting the icing sugar in my now set cheese cake,its going to be disgusting just taste of mascapone so going to try and salvage tomorrow

Reactions: 2
Barely slept. Uni stress is exhausting, sick of them saying they will support us then being dismissive of our feelings and situations and replying saying we are all in the same boat.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My other half just recently keeps spending money on ridiculous purchases. Money which is supposed to be saved for house stuff. £300 gone out of the joint account yesterday and if I hadn't have questioned him on it, he'd have never told me he's bought a clapped out old beetle to have as a project (y) Selfish and just down right out of order keeping it from me when I'm making every sacrifice possible to save every penny we have. Prick.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Already had a cry and it’s not even 9am 😂

I’m stressed with work and WFH while living back at home is now doing my head in. I wish I could get back to the office now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
My other half just recently keeps spending money on ridiculous purchases. Money which is supposed to be saved for house stuff. £300 gone out of the joint account yesterday and if I hadn't have questioned him on it, he'd have never told me he's bought a clapped out old beetle to have as a project (y) Selfish and just down right out of order keeping it from me when I'm making every sacrifice possible to save every penny we have. Prick.
You do realise that this is just the tip of the iceberg. Fixer uppers are a money pit.

You do realise that this is just the tip of the iceberg. Fixer uppers are a money pit.
Gee, kick a girl whilst she's already down :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I am aware of that, but was putting it to the back of my mind so I don't get even more pissed off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
fake people pretending to want to help you but actually just waiting to stab you in the back 🔪:rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 10
My wife refuses to answer her mobile if she doesn't recognise the number, I have told her how stupid that is. It could be someone calling for an emergency, ie someone is ill, or involved in an accident etc. If I am home I answer it.

I don't know why she does this, but it is annoying.

Reactions: 4
my bf is the same, neither of us have great salaries but he is constantly impulse buying ( and not even useful things like fixer upper things) he has just bought a 100£ electric heater (our boiler is broken) instead of waiting one day (!) to get a delivery of one which is half the price

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Coming home to this for valentines too little too late some picked out hamper isn't going to make up. First valentines present in 5years so I know he's full of bullshit. Got the house on the market too late pal

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
The constant chopping and changing of Covid related news. One min hope one min doom and what really set me off was them saying restrictions could last years so now I’m like right, I’m out ✌🏻 🤣😂 oh and my horrible colleague getting promoted over me!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Flipping ice ... I love the snow I can walk in snow but the side roads are icy
What should have been a 5 minute walk turned into nearly 15 and slipping over 3 times AND my council tax will probably be going up
My son did the same walk and slippped twice
My dog hasn’t been walked all weekend because I do it EVERY weekday and refuse to do it weekend when my husband and daughter are home but neither of them will do it
I DIDNT EVEN WANT THE bleeping DOG , I DONT EVEN LIKE THE bleeping DOG , but to not walk it is neglectful
He wanted the thing and they BOTH promised they’d walk it because the last dog we had was left to me all the time and I didn’t want to do it with another dog
I SHOULD give it back to the rescue but I know my husband would forever resent me , would probably be the icing on the cake , make it bleeping unbearable to live here so will my daughter and one of us will leave
I’m sick to death of the dog and the ice
I got my ironing out earlier , ironing board and hangers to find THE DOG HAD EATEN THE bleeping PLUG
‘ oh yeah ‘ , says ‘ I was supposed to do that at the weekend’ so he KNEW the dog had eaten it but did nothing but lay horizontally on the settee all weekend because his job is stressful and I’m stressful to live with because I bleeping moan all the time
I have 2 more loads of washing to do , so that will make 3 baskets of ironing to do
I’d sit them down seriously and say if they do not walk the dog daily between them it’ll go back to the rescue. If your not a dog person (I’m not either) it’s not fair on you or the dog who could go to a family who are dog people and he would have a better life! That’s no insult btw! I’m not a dog person either! It’d have a way better lfie elsewhere an if your husband an daughter aren’t helping they can’t really care that much about it! I’d sit them down an have a go tbh! ❤❤❤❤❤❤

Baby Boomers - Now I'll apologise in advance if you're classed as one. But I'm fuming.

My neighbours' house has just gone on the market and he knows I've been looking so decided to come over and ask if I was interested. Very nice of him, sure except I politely and said I wasn't interested as its a little to close to my parents (try 4 doors down!) so he thought it was best to joke around and said "whatever lucky person buys my house will be funding my retirement" and that alone bleeping pissed me off but when I went online to see how much he bought the property for and how much it's selling for, my heart literally fell into my ass, he's making more than half a million in equity if sells at asking which it won't, it will sell for over.

I think its SO bleeping hard on the younger generation these days with getting decent-paying jobs, trying to get on the property market, etc. I've been on the property hunt for a while and the price increases are just so disheartening and I honestly get so angry whenever I see a house on the market now for 500k that was bought for 80k in bloody 2002.

I’m staff. Just felt quite upsetting because we had OFSTED last week and I poured so much energy into it- I just wanted a rant but unfortunately in my haste to whinge to my mum I had entered the year group assembly Google Meets but not muted my mic. I was throwing my toys out the pram.
Late to the party, but I think you’re being a bit hard on yourself - if literally everyone but you was commended after you put in lots of work for OFSTED, in a staff meeting, it is kind of rude. Plus to send you straight off into class so you don’t even get to ask SLT for feedback...it’s not very nice. Being upset about it isn’t throwing your toys out of the pram. Yes, you should’ve muted yourself, but people constantly forget to mute and unmute themselves.

At that point, if you apparently were the only one that underperformed, why couldn’t SLT tell you instead of just sending a weird message like this

• Heart
Someone shouting at the cashier in Home Bargains to be quicker - absolute head. I was going to say something. Felt so sorry for the cashier.

• Wow
  • Sad
Boss has gone for a nap upstairs in one of the interview rooms whilst I'm sat down here with 4 lines waiting on the phones lol.

He puts 4 chairs next to eachother and lays across them, has a pillow which he keeps in his office specifically for his naps too.... Prick.

• Wow
  • Haha
Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’m staff. Just felt quite upsetting because we had OFSTED last week and I poured so much energy into it- I just wanted a rant but unfortunately in my haste to whinge to my mum I had entered the year group assembly Google Meets but not muted my mic. I was throwing my toys out the pram.
Okay i know this is a bit different to your situation, but it is about mics and cameras.

A few weeks I went to a funeral with only about 10 people. All the other relatives were either elderly or abroad. This was being broadcast using Zoom.

One of the uncles watching abroad did not realise his cam and mic was on, and he was asking his wife how he looked and if his hair was okay and generally just laughing and joking whilst his sister's funeral was going on.

Suddenly he gets all serious and puts on his sad face.

He still doesn't know we all saw him laughing and joking. We all decided not to mention it as it would embarass him.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.