What’s annoying you right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finishing work at 11.45pm last night only for taxi company who i booked with at 3pm for it didnt bother having a taxi ready for me for 12.15am I gave up by 12.35am and phoned another taxi company and got told 5 minutes other taxi service. phoned to cancel other told me they didn't have one for me anyway till 1ish. Everyone's taxis were late luckily but I was the last standing outside in a dark cold carpark on my own.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Work haven't paid me . I took the 13 weeks unpaid maternity leave and now I'm taking my accrued annual leave .I'm supposed to get holiday pay at my hourly rate. I got zero.
I went in to see them, there's no managers . Spoken to leave a note explaining and asking if I can be furloughed. They will start by making out I'm in the wrong. I bet my manager forgot to tell payroll .

For various reasons It's been at least 3 or 4 months since I last shared the same bed with my partner. But its only when you realise what a bloody fidget she is that you appreciate how nice it was to have the bed to yourself for all that time!

Last night was spent with her tossing and turning, plumping her pillows, grabbing my half of the duvet, constantly turning over onto her back, her front, her sides, and then onto her back again. She then couldn't sleep and I could sense the dim glow of her phone being switched on and the tap tap tapping as she entered text into it.

I know all of this because I was mostly awake because of it! And now I just want to back to bed and re-utlise those 2 or 3 hours I missed from last night. Might need to have a little chat with her if it carries on.:unsure:
My husband does the phone thing . There's a bright light like aliens have come to abduct us , then the tap tap which is much louder than my phone. I don't see why he can't just pretend to be asleep.

• Sad
Really silly. But the car door slamming chorus that starts every morning around 7.30. I can tell each neighbour now. Each car needs at least 3 slams apparently. And then the guy with the van that sounds like the space shuttle starting up.
I hate this. “Van man” neighbour on my road must be in and out of his van at least 8 times some evenings. I don’t know what he leaves in there because it’s a work van. He had another fella with him last week and the front doors and sliding doors were being opened and closed repeatedly for an hour 🤷🏼‍♀️ When I valet my car I’m always conscious of opening and shutting doors because it sets off everyone’s dogs.

Those articles on people who have bought a load of plastic tit from the bargain shops and post it online like they’ve discovered water. Just seen one and it looked hideous, I wish they’d stop reporting on these total non-events. Someone even commented “I have pantry envy” 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
my boyfriend who is obsessed with his laptop videogames. came home from work and immediately went to do something on the laptop for a game while i was trying to talk to him. he couldn't talk to me because he had to focus. how can a machine have priority over me? 🙆‍♀️

• Sad
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
my boyfriend who is obsessed with his laptop videogames. came home from work and immediately went to do something on the laptop for a game while i was trying to talk to him. he couldn't talk to me because he had to focus. how can a machine have priority over me? 🙆‍♀️
I have the same thing when my boyfriends playing on his PC!! I stick something I like on TV and just chill. When I'm trying to play on my PS4 he will constantly backseat game 🙄🙄

• Sad
I have the same thing when my boyfriends playing on his PC!! I stick something I like on TV and just chill. When I'm trying to play on my PS4 he will constantly backseat game 🙄🙄
It would be interesting to know what would happen if you both put on some very sexy lingerie, and see if your respective partners noticed ;)

• Haha
My ex texting me late last night telling me he’s moved on - he’s now blocked. But just felt like a knife had gone in me. Having a self care day today.
If it’s any consolation if he texted you late at night to tell you he’s moved on, I don’t think he’s moved on at all!

Reactions: 14
My ex texting me late last night telling me he’s moved on - he’s now blocked. But just felt like a knife had gone in me. Having a self care day today.
I don't know your b/f obviously, but it does seem like a desperate thing to do. Instantly trying to bait you, even though I think he is perhaps trying to get back into your good books, but only if you somehow respond in a "Oh I do so miss you! Let's try again!" kind of way.

Reactions: 4
Had a huge argument with my brother because he didn’t buy our mum a birthday card or present. I wouldn’t mind, but I built him a beautiful wooden cabin on our grounds that he lives in rent free because he works for us doing jobs around the house. He has no bills, we do his dinner every day, and he has a good life. He does suffer with Aspergers, which has got worse lately. He literally makes me cry most days, but then apologises, and I would do anything for him because I feel responsible for him. But lately he’s got in with a rough crowd, and he’s really changing for the worst. The last straw was him not getting our mum a birthday card, yet he spends all his money on his new “friends”. I won’t throw him out, but I’m very upset with him...(sorry for the long post)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
My Brother is like that, he has to be on the computer at a certain time for the games to refresh, even worse he's got that Pokemon go on his phone.

If it’s any consolation if he texted you late at night to tell you he’s moved on, I don’t think he’s moved on at all!
I’m over him and I’m pretty sure he wanted a reaction! But how do you respond to that?! Weirdo!

Reactions: 2
Some good career opportunities have come up at work, you need to write a proposal why you want to be considered and have support from your line manager. I emailed my boss explaining I’d done previously in my previous post but no formal qualification to back up skills and experience and it could benefit our team as a whole. Was told not in the business plan and not really relevant to me as an administrator. Had a much better job elsewhere before children but needed to take part time local job for my own sanity. Am now in a position where I’d like to progress my career.
So this morning I have had it confirmed that I can’t do the course but I can discuss it at my next appraisal (in December...). I was told no capacity to release me as were so busy but in the same ticket why not ask what the company can do to put something in place? Then (and I don’t have proof of this as it was said in conversation between by boss and line manager) it was commented about not releasing me to do the course because I am part time! Wtaf? I have the same rights as a ft member of staff. My boss said other people have been told no for other courses and paid to do them theirselves (yeah ft members of staff that don’t have dependent children).

• Sad
Reactions: 1
My husband. I went out with children for our daily walk. He was expecting a delivery. It’s my fault they left a card because he didn’t hear them knock at the door. 🙄

My tumble dryer being a head and deciding to not heat up anymore 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕 i was stood there doing the middle finger at it because it pissed me off that much. Even though that was not going to fix it, it made me feel better 😆 i need to have a proper look at the manual and see if it can be fixed.

Reactions: 6
Work place bullies that think they can talk to you any way they please. Have a hissy fit slamming and banging. And when you approach them and ask is there a problem and they still carry on. Then report you to a manager as apparently I am the one who has a bad attitude and is very rude.
The joys of supermarket retail.
In all my working life I have never been spoken to in such a way supermarket store manager and her manager side kick speak to staff.
And there all women. Shocking bullies.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
People walking really slowly in 2s or 3s taking up the whole pavement so I have to walk in the road. Also people taking ages to select an item in the supermarket, and I just stand there waiting for them to move ... normally I’d just reach over them but can’t obviously. So annoying.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.