What’s annoying you right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My boyfriend keeps asking me what a want for my birthday and a feel like he’d be happy for me just to take his bank card n buy it myself :)

Pissed off
*just want a thoughtful gift*

Reactions: 4
Off sick from work today because I’m pregnant and feeling a bit rough. My partner has just made a boiled egg sandwich for lunch and now the house stinks of egg 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They say things come in threes and now the third thing has happened to piss me off today. Boyfriend has just spent an obscene amount of money on a part for his car which wasn't a necessity only 2 days after sitting and moaning to me about how he's sick of having no money. He took the money from the joint account.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I had to work while my OH and kids were home all day. I know technically he was working from home but he could still do some stuff around the house. I get home at 6:15 and nothing has been done. Not even the dog has been fed. And when I blow up he blames it on my period. No it is because you are a lazy asshole!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I had to work while my OH and kids were home all day. I know technically he was working from home but he could still do some stuff around the house. I get home at 6:15 and nothing has been done. Not even the dog has been fed. And when I blow up he blames it on my period. No it is because you are a lazy asshole!
Ughhhhhhh I hate it when fellas use your period as a reason why you're in a mood. If he does something that pisses me off when I'm on he always goes 'can tell you're on your period!' No im pissed off cos you pissed me off 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Nothing more annoying than a man who thinks a woman can't have feelings unless she's on her period.

• Heart
mine is even worse, he claims he gets his own version of a male period when i'm on mine and uses it as an excuse to be moody
you can't make this tit up

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Husband coming in from work, pottering, sorting dinner etc, finally sitting down together around 9, spending nearly half an hour flicking and deciding on something to watch, only for him to fall asleep and start snoring within 10 minutes 🤦🏼‍♀️🥴🤦🏼‍♀️
this happens to me every time, my partner is out working every day n when he comes home everything is organised we get into bed I’m ready to have a full on discussion with him about the reality tv shows I’ve been watching n he’s got the cheek to fall asleep at 9pm

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My hole of a neighbour drilling and banging at 7.30am 🤬🤬🤬
This is a weekly occurrence where I live. It's a tiny 2 bedroom terraced house, but somehow my neighbours find some sort of renovation work to do every bloody weekend. Honestly don't know the last time I had a decent lie in longer than 7am.

Reactions: 1
My other half has just gone upstairs because he “can’t concentrate with 8yo watching YouTube in the background” 😂

Yes, welcome to my world mate! Hopefully he’ll go into work tomorrow instead 😂🤞🏻

• Haha
This is a weekly occurrence where I live. It's a tiny 2 bedroom terraced house, but somehow my neighbours find some sort of renovation work to do every bloody weekend. Honestly don't know the last time I had a decent lie in longer than 7am.
Same here! Thinking of moving him with him as the noise is just as bad in mine 🤬

Anyone who dares to have a different opinion these days is called a troll. Philip Schofield berates influencers a few days ago in going to Dubai but calls anyone a Troll for questioning Captain Moore’s family for taking him to Barbados during a pandemic. Sick of hypocritical people

• Heart
Reactions: 15
More car insurance crap! Honestly if you ever have an issue and decide to pay out of your own pocket to get it fixed, dont ever report it to your insurance company!
New insurance company got my email from old insurance company saying that my claim wasnt a lcaim and its all closed. New insurance company wants me to call old one to give permission so they can speak to them. Old insurance ompany doesnt understand why they want to speak to them and says they will send me another email saying yet again it was a courtesy call and not a claim. No email has been sent to me and its been over two hours. I sent another meail to new insurance saying I'm at work until 11pm and working 9-5 tomorrow(their open hours) and I have given old insurance my permission and am awaiting new email.
At this point i dont even care now ill pay the extra they quoted me, I had to go through this every year with my old company as they had it up that I had claimed when I hadnt.

I am doing an evening course and shared something with Mr Jarv that I learned recently and he just went "nah that's definitely not right" and I was like well I think my tutor with years of experience in this area wouldn't get it wrong would they? He does this ALL the time. I mention something random and suddenly he's the bleeping encyclopedia of the subject. Listens to too many sodding podcasts methinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am doing an evening course and shared something with Mr Jarv that I learned recently and he just went "nah that's definitely not right" and I was like well I think my tutor with years of experience in this area wouldn't get it wrong would they? He does this ALL the time. I mention something random and suddenly he's the bleeping encyclopedia of the subject. Listens to too many sodding podcasts methinks.
Same!! I keep moaning about him today because he’s top of my hit list 🙈 his latest, “I could definitely beat Mark Labbett at chess”.

You just have to humour them 🙃

• Haha
Same!! I keep moaning about him today because he’s top of my hit list 🙈 his latest, “I could definitely beat Mark Labbett at chess”.

Haha! The stuff they come out with eh?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Really silly. But the car door slamming chorus that starts every morning around 7.30. I can tell each neighbour now. Each car needs at least 3 slams apparently. And then the guy with the van that sounds like the space shuttle starting up.
It’s so annoying 🤬. There’s a bloke who lives in my road who takes his bloody noisy dogs out in his car early in the morning. They bark constantly and he makes no attempt to keep them quiet. Selfish tosser 😡

• Angry

My OH also came over all bleeping big headed after watching that "away with the chasers" or whatever it was called.
Ughhh telling me what an utter genious he is, even did an online IQ test to prove it! 🤣 No one likes a brag, I advised him to do an online check if hes autistic test too and he took it as me being rude . .

I used to like Marl labett but I find myself just watching his exaggerated blinky eyes now. .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not pissed off more frustrated. I’d just started a new workout plan and was all geared up for it, scheduled in the diary and everything (I’m a organisation nerd) and day two rolls around with the double whammy of period pain and a gallbladder attack ... can’t seem to catch a break health wise lately 😥

• Sad
Just bought a new fitbit, arrived yesterday. Loved it instantly. Woke up this morning to the screen not working 🙄🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.