What’s annoying you right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Report him x
I have numerous times but it doesn't really stop him as he just makes new emails/fake twitters/fake insta.. I am going down the route of getting some form of order against him but its just taking a while because of lockdown etc. Police can't do anything. I just find it really bizarre. Total narcissist.xx

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
I have numerous times but it doesn't really stop him as he just makes new emails/fake twitters/fake insta.. I am going down the route of getting some form of order against him but its just taking a while because of lockdown etc. Police can't do anything. I just find it really bizarre. Total narcissist.xx
Pretty sure this is harrassment and stalking, it's twisted that police aren't doing anything. Hope you can get a restraining order or something to at least legally to keep him away so at least if he breaks it you'll have an ironclad thing to back it up. Good luck xx

Last edited:
Prettu sure this is harrassment and stalking, it's twisted that police aren't doing anything. Hope you can get a restraining order or something to at least legally to keep him away so at least if he breaks it you'll have an ironclad thing to back it up. Good luck xx
Thank you. I don't understand why he does it, I think he thinks by saying some really nasty things, at least one thing will get to me and I will then respond to him.. then he has his way in to talk to me but what he doesn't understand is how he gets on does the opposite.. head is so wrecked with his emails today... this is what he wants, I will not give him the satisfaction of a reply! xx

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Thank you. I don't understand why he does it, I think he thinks by saying some really nasty things, at least one thing will get to me and I will then respond to him.. then he has his way in to talk to me but what he doesn't understand is how he gets on does the opposite.. head is so wrecked with his emails today... this is what he wants, I will not give him the satisfaction of a reply! xx
I think he just wants to know he still has power over you, this isn't some kind of persistence driven by love or a chase for closure. He's a dick, and just wants to take up space in your life. I hope he doesn't get violent in any way, this is aggressive behaviour and reeks of bruised ego on his part. To hell with it. My advice is that store those nasty emails in a seperate folder, in case if you need them for legal action in the future, but don't read them and waste your time of day on a waste of space like that. You don't deserve to be upset over someone like that. xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Kids next door are being relentlessly noisy today. It’s just non-stop, it’s such a shame as I really love where I live now if it wasn’t for the constant screaming o_O can’t wait till the schools go back for a bit of peace and quiet!

Reactions: 5
the apparent lack of indicators on cars 🙄 . I followed a guy from the beach car park, all the way through multiple junctions and roundabouts and not one indicator ... he then pulled over at the last minute to park and still didn’t indicate or even brake. He got my angry horn beep 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 3
The baby was up through the night, his teeth are bothering him, at 4am til 6. I didnt bother waking my fella up to help cos I couldnt be bothered with the aggro. He woke up anyway and we all went back to sleep at 6. The baby woke up at 7.40 and woke us both up. I sat up and my fella goes 'I'm going back to sleep see you in a bit' no offer of getting up with the baby even though I was awake at 4 for an hour until he got up at 5 🤣 head 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Stopped the bread because as soon as I ate bread I was running to the loo and was having cramps . I think it’s a pre menopause thing , it’s only started happening
Anyway , bought gluten free yesterday. Had toast and yup .. stomach ache and rushing to the loo
So clearly it’s not a gluten thing .. the FREE FROM bread is a weird texture

My kitten has a habit of following us to the supermarket which is only 5 minutes walk away. It's annoying but cute as hell and we're usually fine (she's 8 months old btw thought I should clarify) she usually waits in the bushes nearby for us to come out. It's hard to explain but i live on a lakey, wooded area with a retail park nearby.

Today she decided to accompany me while I nipped to get some bits and rather than wrestle her back inside I let her follow me there. Went into the shop, got my stuff, and came out. I started down the path, expecting her to see me and follow but instead I heard a really loud rustling sound and commotion in the bushes. I walked down a bit and under the lamppost light I could see my little baby was tangled up with a fox!! I screamed "duck OFF FOX" and they kind of broke apart & she came running towards me but the little bastard kept trying to follow us. She wouldn't let me pick her up either and was way too quick. I started clapping loudly and trying to intimidate the fox (imagine a road man person going U wot Bruv and getting in your face type deal)

The amount of rage and anger I felt then. I was ready to beat a fox to death with a bottle of wine in the middle of the path. This must be how parents feel about their children 😂

Edit: She's completely unharmed, the crappy fox didn't hurt her at all. I'm not sure what they were actually doing but it seemed aggressive. I just dread to think what would've happened if I took longer in the shop 😭😭 she won't be allowed out at night again.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Kids next door are being relentlessly noisy today. It’s just non-stop, it’s such a shame as I really love where I live now if it wasn’t for the constant screaming o_O can’t wait till the schools go back for a bit of peace and quiet!
Can relate. The neighbour's son is a grade A little tit and the yelling never stops, day or night. He has more to do when the schools are open though, hopefully when they are open he'll be busy enough. Dreading the summer holidays as he also has the neighbourhood kids over to play.

Pissed off today because the way something I was planning took place was very underwhelming, and I felt like it wasn't really appreciated either. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother tbh. That's just how it is sometimes, I guess.

The weather forecast for today was bleeping WRONG again, bloody BBC, I got totally soaked from the rain this morning that was only suppose to be a shower. IT RAINED FOR OVER A bleeping HOUR.

Really silly. But the car door slamming chorus that starts every morning around 7.30. I can tell each neighbour now. Each car needs at least 3 slams apparently. And then the guy with the van that sounds like the space shuttle starting up.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The fact my boss thinks the reception team have got 5 hands each and can do 10 things at once! And we've now been given a verbal warning because a certain task wasn't completed even though we are extremely understaffed, are in the middle of a crisis situation and have been given extra work to do on top of what we already struggle with and wants us all to apologise to him via email..... for being busy!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Urgh. Noisy brats. The parents always seem to just think everyone wants to hear their kids scream and shout for hours on end. Eh, no! Tell your kids to shut up a bit.
Then you get some parents who encourage their kids to make even more noise.

Reactions: 6
Woke up in the worst mood. Realized I also forgot my antihistamines last night and it will disrupt a phase where I should have been meticulous with them. Spent some time with a few friends yesterday evening and it left me feeling really drained, even though I thought I was enjoying my time there - apparently not. Feeling cross with my doctor for just dumping me with antihistamines and still not checking the reason of this. Looking forward to just being a hermit all weekend, hanging out with dad for a bit and burying myself in my book.

My ex texting me late last night telling me he’s moved on - he’s now blocked. But just felt like a knife had gone in me. Having a self care day today.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
My ex texting me late last night telling me he’s moved on - he’s now blocked. But just felt like a knife had gone in me. Having a self care day today.
That's a really crappy thing to do. Okay if he can't face you, he could at least call you.

For various reasons It's been at least 3 or 4 months since I last shared the same bed with my partner. But its only when you realise what a bloody fidget she is that you appreciate how nice it was to have the bed to yourself for all that time!

Last night was spent with her tossing and turning, plumping her pillows, grabbing my half of the duvet, constantly turning over onto her back, her front, her sides, and then onto her back again. She then couldn't sleep and I could sense the dim glow of her phone being switched on and the tap tap tapping as she entered text into it.

I know all of this because I was mostly awake because of it! And now I just want to back to bed and re-utlise those 2 or 3 hours I missed from last night. Might need to have a little chat with her if it carries on.:unsure:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.